PDA

View Full Version : NC: Local newspaper decides to call out corrupt cops, gives citizens advice

XNavyNuke
07-17-2014, 08:01 AM
Never consent to a warrantless search (http://www.beaufortobserver.net/Articles-NEWS-and-COMMENTARY-c-2014-07-16-273759.112112-Never-consent-to-a-warrantless-search.html#)

No, we don't subscribe how the Durham PD is handling this. We don't trust "internal investigations." Any organization that tolerates dishonesty cannot be trusted to honestly investigate itself.

This is what "the Press" is supposed to do IMO.

XNN

Dr.3D
07-17-2014, 08:39 AM
People have told me what happens if they don't submit to a warrantless search. They told me when the cops finally do get a warrant, they rip the car apart and leave it that way. People are afraid to make the cops get a warrant. They would like to see their car left intact.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-17-2014, 09:33 AM
People have told me what happens if they don't submit to a warrantless search. They told me when the cops finally do get a warrant, they rip the car apart and leave it that way. People are afraid to make the cops get a warrant. They would like to see their car left intact.

i don't see how that's legal, searching and destroying are 2 different things

JK/SEA
07-17-2014, 09:49 AM
i don't see how that's legal, searching and destroying are 2 different things

thats funny...legal?....damn...'the' cops don't fly in 'our' air space....just pretend cops have leprosy.....and run the other way....or walk would be safer...

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-17-2014, 09:52 AM
thats funny...legal?....damn...'the' cops don't fly in 'our' air space....just pretend cops have leprosy.....and run the other way....or walk would be safer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yioJQFrqMXM

XNavyNuke
07-17-2014, 01:37 PM

Intimidation is most effective when the sheep-els fears are justified.
XNN