PDA

View Full Version : Guys, will you PLEASE stop calling Giuliani a crossdresser?

TechnoGuyRob
12-01-2007, 08:35 PM
I know this is supposed to be in General Politics, but please give it a few hours, mods, people need to see this.

Could you please stop calling Giuliani a "crossdresser" (at least in the negative sense), or anything like that? It was one video, and admittedly, it was pretty funny. Not to mention, so what? In Ron Paul's own opinion, who cares what a person does in their personal life? In this case, if Giuliani was a respectable candidate, I'd have absolutely no problem with him.

The reason I tell people this is because at first, I thought I was the odd duck out that saw no problem with it, but then I realized that maybe we Ron Paul supporters really are the fringe! Because at Digg, people uninamously declared their opinion which agrees 100% with mine:

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Rudy_Giuliani_in_drag_No_Seriously

Some of the most Dugg comments:

He's comfortable enough with his sexuality to joke about it, big deal. I've got a lot of problems with Rudy but this is hardly one of them, you'd rather have another self hating Republican homosexual bigot hiding in the closet?

That was the COOL Rudy before the neo-cons bought his soul to continue the destruction of our liberties.

This has actually been one of the more respectable things he has done, I see nothing wrong with a little sense of humour.

wow omfg in drag!!!!! give me a break hes got a sense of humor, thats not a bad thing, he IS a person. It pisses me off to see people digg a rubbish submit like this with such a brain dead title. bury this shit right now because if someone has not seen a clip of this by now they live under a rock.

Dugg for the man having a sense of humor.

Yeah, if this was Ron Paul you guys would love it.

So for those of you who have been "attacking" (rather, just showing your own immaturity) by calling Giuliani out on that video, please stop. It just makes the rest of us look bad, and I would hope Ron Paul supporters don't base their judgment on that kind of reasoning.

AlexMerced
12-01-2007, 08:42 PM
I don't really think there is anything wrong with it either, but most of the supporters are still more right than not, and that kinda thing doesn't fly with most people I guess.

As Cultural scholar I have a very liberal view on Gender identity, I believe there is difference between Sex and Gender (one being biological, the other being what you identify yourself as) not this has anything to do with Giuliani.

Just saying if you bring biligualism or homosexuality, those seem to divide us up, but agian we're united to reform the fenderal government, not state governements

Probably on the state level we're all against each other.

kylejack
12-01-2007, 08:49 PM
No, I will not stop. He did it on several different occasions, marched in the gay pride parade, and lived with a homosexual couple for a while. I have nothing against any of this, but I will use it all against him to protect myself from the authoritarianism he would bring to this country.

Pete Kay
12-01-2007, 08:51 PM
I personally don't have much of an issue with except that if it was Ron Paul, his enemies would use it to bury him. Look at the John Edwards clip of him fussing with his hair and Huckabee's joke about Congress spending more money than John Edwards in a beauty salon. I just think it shows a lot of hypocrisy from many of Rudy's supporters especially the likes of Pat Robertson and his ilk, because they would crucify anyone on the other side that did it. To me it's an issue only in the fact that I want to make sure that the war mongering neo-cons have to face up to the fact that their grand leader, Rudy, likes to wear women's underwear. That's the only reason that I ever bring it up. I just want them to swallow that bitter pill. It has nothing to do with my own feelings about cross dressing.

Indy Vidual
12-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Rudy is aware of Ron's growing support. :)

http://www.1life1time.com/images/rudy2.jpg

FYI: The photo has been altered in Photoshop

`````````

Edit:
Guys, will you PLEASE stop calling Giuliani a crossdresser?

Actually, isn't it better than most of the other things we could say about Rudy?

AlexMerced
12-01-2007, 08:54 PM
I personally don't have much of an issue with except that if it was Ron Paul, his enemies would use it to bury him. Look at the John Edwards clip of him fussing with his hair and Huckabee's joke about Congress spending more money than John Edwards in a beauty salon. I just think it shows a lot of hypocrisy from many of Rudy's supporters especially the likes of Pat Robertson and his ilk, because they would crucify anyone on the other side that did it. To me it's an issue only in the fact that I want to make sure that the war mongering neo-cons have to face up to the fact that their grand leader, Rudy, likes to wear women's underwear. That's the only reason that I ever bring it up. I just want them to swallow that bitter pill. It has nothing to do with my own feelings about cross dressing.

Hypocrosy from huckabee who uses tax money to buy furniture and hire himself... that was such merciless rolling stone article

rfbz
12-01-2007, 08:55 PM
From what I've seen, he's done it a few times as a joke. And I think that's how most people take it, even the ones making fun of him for it. It's honestly not a big deal, just another reason to laugh at him.

James R
12-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Its below-the-belt type of mudslinging. I don't specifically mention it except when the allegation is that Ron Paul is crazy. However, there are other things about Giuliani's personal life that are relevant. He has been divorced three times. This tells you he does not know how to get along with people. What US friends do we have that will also "want a friendship divorce"? We hardly have any friends left, so we need someone who has proven that they know how to hold and manage relationships.

AlexMerced
12-01-2007, 08:59 PM
I love divorces, I have them every morining... wait, those are pancakes

V-rod
12-01-2007, 09:05 PM
http://www.democracyfornewmexico.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/07/rudydrag_2.jpg

Joey Wahoo
12-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Rudolph likes wearing dresses. He's done it publicly several times. Just google image Rudy Guiliani in drag.

I think its fair to point out that Mr. Islamofascism Toughman is in fact a crossdresser. He has also dumped two wives before getting the current one. In one case he divorced a woman claiming that he didn't realize she was his cousin when he married her. In another case he cheated on his wife while in office, using taxpayer funds to go visit his girfriend. He defended his infidelity by declaring that he's impotent.

Personally I don't care if the Mayor likes to wear makeup and ladies' lingerie. More power to him. But the appeal he has derives from his toughguy image. And its bogus.

Suppose a bunch of photos turned up of John Edwards in drag. Or Ron Paul. Do you think we'd all hear about that?

The Plan
12-01-2007, 09:06 PM
lol!!! ......Oh Pleeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

Rudy was creepy to me before i ever saw those pictures. That video is disturbing on many, many levels. If drag queens get offended by me making fun of Rudy then tough sh%$. The guy was a moron to run for president in the first place and his supporters are equally clueless. Maybe they should just tell him to take the 911 Report out of his purse and read it.

me3
12-01-2007, 09:09 PM
Hey Rob, can we still call you a cross dresser? ;) :D

r3volution
12-01-2007, 09:12 PM
http://www.allreaders.com/pictures/rudy_giuliani_dress.jpg

leipo
12-01-2007, 09:15 PM
That's actually the only thing i respect about him.

Kregener
12-01-2007, 09:16 PM
WHO CARES?!?!? What the PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA does on his own time?

Are you serious?

max
12-01-2007, 09:17 PM
people have a RIGHT to know if a candidate is a transvestite freak.

Here in NJ i have had great success in getting macho Italian friends off of their Rudy kick by showing him those videos.

Rudy is probably a closet homosexual

BeFranklin
12-01-2007, 09:28 PM
people have a RIGHT to know if a candidate is a transvestite freak.

Here in NJ i have had great success in getting macho Italian friends off of their Rudy kick by showing him those videos.

Rudy is probably a closet homosexual

I think people have a right to know too. Considering Rudy has hired a pedophile priest who was kicked out of the church and is a family friend, and was bunking with two gay friends in new york at one time, Rudy is probably a pervert.

To me, cross-dressing isn't as weird as the pedophile priest, but they are related. And this is the guy that is posing 'heroic' on the war on terror. Please go ahead and let him be "exposed". Geeze.

Triton
12-01-2007, 09:30 PM
So sorry. Philanderer is a much better choice.

paulitics
12-01-2007, 09:31 PM
http://www.allreaders.com/pictures/rudy_giuliani_dress.jpg

even shaved his legs to make them cute.:p

Mark Rushmore
12-01-2007, 09:31 PM
When his supporters start abandoning him for being a fascist mobster, I'll stop pointing out that he's a crossdresser.

ProBlue33
12-01-2007, 09:34 PM
That man is not fit to be president and WE SHOULD use everything and anything against him.

paulitics
12-01-2007, 09:34 PM
This guy wants to nuke the middle east, all is fair game.

koob
12-01-2007, 09:38 PM
I don't really think there is anything wrong with it either, but most of the supporters are still more right than not, and that kinda thing doesn't fly with most people I guess.

As Cultural scholar I have a very liberal view on Gender identity, I believe there is difference between Sex and Gender (one being biological, the other being what you identify yourself as) not this has anything to do with Giuliani.

Just saying if you bring biligualism or homosexuality, those seem to divide us up, but agian we're united to reform the fenderal government, not state governements

Probably on the state level we're all against each other.

Very true about Ron Paul supporters being divided. I personally have a much more conservative view on gender identity and homosexuality. But I don't believe it's the job of the government to stop women from acting like men and from men acting like women. Just like I don't have problem with what people do with their money. Not my problem!

Buzz
12-01-2007, 09:52 PM
Some liberals may find humor in cross-dressing (on the level of toilet humor IMO), but even done as a joke, most conservatives would find it tasteless at best, and we're going for the Republican nomination at the moment. Like it or not, it's effective ammo for getting some people to lose respect for a guy who doesn't deserve any.

dircha
12-01-2007, 09:54 PM
As an American I strongly support Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's right to dress in flamboyant female drag and to engage in voyeuristic transsexual explorations of his own sexual identity.

I believe it is critical that we communicate to the American people the importance of tolerance of Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's voyeuristic transsexual explorations of his own sexual identity.

Those who are attempting to silence and suppress Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's public expression of his voyeuristic transsexual explorations of his own sexual identity, contribute to the culture of hatred and bigotry toward Americans like Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

Please join me in supporting Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani in his time of transformation and new awareness, by vocally communicating this message to the American people.

literatim
12-01-2007, 09:57 PM
No. I find it disgusting.

Hope
12-01-2007, 09:57 PM
If I didn't know about Ron Paul and I heard a RP supporter saying homophobic crap like that, I would instantly associate it with the candidate they were supporting and not give Ron Paul another thought.

Kregener
12-01-2007, 09:58 PM
"Homophobic"?

Perfect.

Buzz
12-01-2007, 10:04 PM
If I didn't know about Ron Paul and I heard a RP supporter saying homophobic crap like that, I would instantly associate it with the candidate they were supporting and not give Ron Paul another thought.

If your thought process is to instantly associate what you hear with a candidate, I'm surprised you don't think Ron Paul is an isolationist nazi terrorist...

Mark Rushmore
12-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Ron Paul is an isolationist nazi terrorist...

What! That scoundrel...

dircha
12-01-2007, 10:21 PM
"Homophobic"?

Perfect.

As an American I believe confusion of the healthy exploration of one's own sexual identity with Homosexuality or with being Homosexual, contributes to the culture of intolerance and lack of understanding of GLBT individuals in America today. I'm not accusing you, I just believe it is important to raise awareness.

While it is true that a male such as Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani who dresses in female drag may identify as Bi- or Homosexual, this identification does not align with the perception by many male cross-dressers of their experiences of cross-dressing and similar explorations of their sexual identities.

Imposing an identification or otherwise suppressing self-identification is harmful and can often by traumatizing to the individual involved. More frequently a cross-dressing male will perceive his experience as exploration of or self-identification as what we today term Transsexual sexual identity.

A male who self-identifies as transsexual, while having been born with the physical primary sexual characteristics of a male, self-identifies emotionally, psychologically, and even physiologically as a female. Cross-dressing is a common expression or exploration of this identification.

For these reasons I believe it is important that we communicate to the American people a message of tolerance of Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's cross-dressing, and open the door to the Former Mayor to engage in an open public discourse of his own experiences cross-dressing and more broadly his explorations of his sexual identity.

It is only through open, genuine discourse that healing can begin.

max
12-01-2007, 10:25 PM

So..you are telling me that your critical thinking skills are on par with Pavlov's dog???

Corydoras
12-01-2007, 10:27 PM
I honestly don't know what to think about Giuliani's crossdressing. But I do know that I consider it a much smaller issue than the rampant rumors that Fred Thompson is a closeted gay or bisexual, because a closeted person is at risk of blackmail. Whether Giuliani is acting out a deep-seated urge or is just having fun like all those Monty Python guys, at least he isn't keeping it a secret.

fortilite
12-01-2007, 10:28 PM
It seems childish to use this as a talking point. I think it makes Ron Paul look bad. Heck, we don't need to mud sling on anything other than the issues.

michaelwise
12-01-2007, 10:29 PM
http://www.democracyfornewmexico.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/07/rudydrag_2.jpg
President Rudy? Our country would be the laughing stock of the world.

LibertyEagle
12-01-2007, 10:31 PM
So..you are telling me that your critical thinking skills are on par with Pavlov's dog???

That's rude, Max. She told you what she thought and you insulted her.

The reality is that what we do, impacts our candidate. People can bitch and moan that it shouldn't be that way, all day long, but it doesn't change the facts.

fortilite
12-01-2007, 10:33 PM
I have a lot of gay friends who are Ron Paul supporters. Seriously stop the divisive shit. And let's not sink to jr high school insults of the opponents of Ron Paul. Rudy has enough real ISSUES to denounce. Or better yet, the time spent trashing Rudy could be spent supporting Ron Paul. Mud slinging is ANTI-effective in a race with 3+ candidates.

max
12-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Rudy and Alan Placa were probabaly homosexual lovers. How else are we to account for the fact that Rudy keeps a political liability like Placa on his payroll with a fat salary???

Placa is a child molestor!!!

Him and Rudy used to "talk about poetry when they were young."

max
12-01-2007, 10:37 PM
I have a lot of gay friends who are Ron Paul supporters. Seriously stop the divisive shit. And let's not sink to jr high school insults of the opponents of Ron Paul. Rudy has enough real ISSUES to denounce. Or better yet, the time spent trashing Rudy could be spent supporting Ron Paul. Mud slinging is ANTI-effective in a race with 3+ candidates.

a lot of folks wpuld never vote for Rudy if they knew this stuff about him...

They have a right to know. Let them decide instead of you censoring us.

Hope
12-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Liberty Eagle pretty much said what I was going to. Max, I'm blocking you from here on out. I've put up with your posts long enough. I don't know whether you put on an act to purposefully try to agitate and disgust the other RPF members or if it truly is a reflection of your base personality. Which reality is worse I couldn't say, but I am glad that I won't have to listen to it anymore.

max
12-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Liberty Eagle pretty much said what I was going to. Max, I'm blocking you from here on out. I've put up with your posts long enough. I don't know whether you put on an act to purposefully try to agitate and disgust the other RPF members or if it truly is a reflection of your base personality. Which reality is worse I couldn't say, but I am glad that I won't have to listen to it anymore.

spoken like a true "neo-libertarian."

I guess those of us who find homosexuality and cross dressing repugnant are all supposed to just shut up about Rudy's perversions so as not to offend "gays."

I'm more concerned about the sensibilities of decent family oriented folks who should not be denied access to this information about Rudy. Who appointed you the gatekeeper of what can and cannot be talked about???

dircha
12-01-2007, 10:47 PM
It seems childish to use this as a talking point. I think it makes Ron Paul look bad. Heck, we don't need to mud sling on anything other than the issues.

As an American, if I were speaking with a Rudy Giuliani supporter or tentative Rudy Giuliani supporter who considered cross-dressing or transsexualism extremely distasteful or morally abhorrent, I would not hesitate to inform them that Rudy Giuliani has publicly dressed in flamboyant female attire and has exhibited characteristic transsexual tendencies.

Many conservative Americans believe that aberrant sexual explorations and practices are indicative of serious or mortal moral failings. It is not up to me to judge the worth or correctness of their deeply held moral and religious beliefs.

I would feel I was doing my duty as an American to contribute to the cause of a more informed electorate. Just the facts, ma'am.

Isn't the best approach to remain value neutral here? Would you blame me for their moral judgments? Let's stick to the facts, and let others make those judgments.

me3
12-01-2007, 10:49 PM
spoken like a true "neo-libertarian."
This is a Republican campaign.

Chester Copperpot
12-01-2007, 10:49 PM
No, I will not stop. He did it on several different occasions, marched in the gay pride parade, and lived with a homosexual couple for a while. I have nothing against any of this, but I will use it all against him to protect myself from the authoritarianism he would bring to this country.

I didnt know any of that...

I agree with your entire statement wholeheartedly and it is EXACTLY how I feel.

Johncjackson
12-01-2007, 10:56 PM
Rudy has done ( or lead as the Mayor of NYC) a lot of terrible things and actually HARMED a lot of innocent people in his political career.

Cross-dressing is not one of them.

But sadly, when it comes to political points, especially with right-wing-bigot-types, it is much more harmful to associate someone with tings that are perceived as "gay."

If you are responsible for harming someone or their civil liberties, defame people, have a corrupt adminstration. Thats GRRRRREAAAAAAAt!. Thats "Law and Order Rudy: ra rah rah good conservative!

Wear a Dress? Actually Know a Gay person? Thats TERRRRIBLE and immoral.

BeFranklin
12-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylejack View Post

I agree with your entire statement wholeheartedly and it is EXACTLY how I feel.

I didn't know some of this. I knew he lived with a gay couple, crossed dressed several times, and hired a pedophile priest that was a family friend, but I didn't know they talked poetry to each other, or he marched in a gay parade.

And yes, this is all relevant, its called looking for leads. The lead I'm looking for is if Rudy is a pedophile? People who have fascist tendencies, like brutality, work for the mob, hire pedophile priests, approve of torture, cross dress - geeze, it seems kindof an obvious question to ask if you don't try to hush us up from exploring leads.

Rudy hired a pedophile priest. Has he been involved in pedophile-y? Has he helped cover any of it up for his friend(s)? Its a pretty obvious question to ask consider the massive pedophile scandal and Rudy's direct link to at least one pedophile priest.

Johncjackson
12-01-2007, 11:05 PM
This guy wants to nuke the middle east, all is fair game.

That's one way to look at it. A lot of these political opponents would be terrible Presidents and they engage in mudslinging, lies, whisper campaigns, and everything else themselves. So why not do the same to them?

But my personal view, and a lot will agree ( especially in an underdog campaign) is you let the OTHER guys sling the Mud.

Often when candidates attack each other, they bring each other down and the positive campaigns can sit back and move up with their positive messages.

If RP is to win the actual Presidency, he needs the support of a very diverse group pf people who will NOT agree on everything.

dircha
12-01-2007, 11:13 PM
But my personal view, and a lot will agree ( especially in an underdog campaign) is you let the OTHER guys sling the Mud.

On the internet sometimes us and the other guy are the same guy.

Just as in a CNN debate sometimes a concerned Republican voter and a committed Hillary supporter and campaign adviser are the same guy.

The difference is one is high profile and likely to be found out.

Something to think about.

wongster
12-01-2007, 11:32 PM
all i have to say is rudy have his right to crossdress, and i have my right to make fun of him.

Hope
12-01-2007, 11:33 PM
all i have to say is rudy have his right to crossdress, and i have my right to make fun of him.

You have the right to, sure. But does it help Ron Paul's campaign or does it hurt it? Is it something Ron Paul himself would stoop to?

ProBlue33
12-01-2007, 11:34 PM
This isn't about gays, this is about the leader of the free world getting respect, period.

We all agree that it's high time that the next President be respected for a change.

Rudy will not get any respect from America or the world, if put into office, he would just continue the war mongering ways worse than Bush.

He is the worst of all the GOP, EVERTHING is on the table to be used against him no holds barr.

Hey why hide his past stupidity, it highlights the stupidity he might try to pull in the future, and thats a very valid point.

wongster
12-01-2007, 11:36 PM
You have the right to, sure. But does it help Ron Paul's campaign or does it hurt it? Is it something Ron Paul himself would stoop to?

To some people it might be wrong to make fun of rudy for crossdresser...but the bottom line is that it's my right to do so... this is what the ron paul campaign is about.

austin356
12-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Giuliani will not win here if we expose his cross dressing in the correct manner at the right time.

This is too good of an attack point in Alabama for me to give up. Not once has it not worked in turning off a Giuliani fan.

Hope
12-01-2007, 11:41 PM
To some people it might be wrong to make fun of rudy for crossdresser...but the bottom line is that it's my right to do so... this is what the ron paul campaign is about.

Again, you have the right to do so. But having the right to do something doesn't mean you should. Have you pondered how it reflects on Ron Paul?

Eleutheros
12-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Just remember this:

"When you do nothing but throw mud, all you do is lose ground."~Bill Cosby

austin356
12-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Oh and to take Digg comments as a example for your point is useless. If cross dressing appeals to anyone, it is the digg crowd. The cross dressing "attack line" is really only good for social conservatives. Digg crowds would never be receiving that type of attack line in the first place.

wongster
12-01-2007, 11:49 PM
Again, you have the right to do so. But having the right to do something doesn't mean you should. Have you pondered how it reflects on Ron Paul?

It doesn't mean I should, but nevertheless, it's my right and that is what this campaign is about. Ron Paul even said he accepts Dennis Hof''s endorsement, but no way in hell Dr Paul endorse what he does with his private life. Everyone have the right to say whatever they want or preach, but it doesn't mean that one individual reflect on what the campaign is about.

Revolution9
12-01-2007, 11:54 PM
I agree. I think we should refer to him as a perverse set of assinine personality traits, magalomaniacally flawed ego on an autoblither loop of his hallucination of his personal heroism and not his culpability during the fallout ohase of 911, who is mobbed up to his sock stuffed size 42DDD bra.

HTH
Randy

rfbz
12-01-2007, 11:55 PM
As an American I strongly support Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's right to dress in flamboyant female drag and to engage in voyeuristic transsexual explorations of his own sexual identity.

I believe it is critical that we communicate to the American people the importance of tolerance of Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's voyeuristic transsexual explorations of his own sexual identity.

Those who are attempting to silence and suppress Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's public expression of his voyeuristic transsexual explorations of his own sexual identity, contribute to the culture of hatred and bigotry toward Americans like Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

Please join me in supporting Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani in his time of transformation and new awareness, by vocally communicating this message to the American people.

lol, there needs to be a Transsexuals for Rudy organization

dircha
12-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Giuliani will not win here if we expose his cross dressing in the correct manner at the right time.

This is too good of an attack point in Alabama for me to give up. Not once has it not worked in turning off a Giuliani fan.

This is your right, but always remember that you do this in your own name, not in the name of Ron Paul.

I support your right, and I support the rights of those you allude to. The Constitution can not permit constraint or regulation by federal or state law of the internal mental criteria a lawful citizen uses to lawfully cast a vote for the office of President.

It is the right of those lawful citizens you allude to, to base their vote for the office of President in part or in whole upon their own deeply held moral and religious convictions. These deeply held moral and religious convictions are substantial to who they are as persons.

By communicating to them in a value neutral way, factual information that you know they would consider essential in their vote casting decision, you reaffirm your respect for them as fellow persons having their own traditions and deeply held personal convictions which are not yours or mine to judge.

chrismatthews
12-02-2007, 12:00 AM
With all due respect, it's not that he dressed up in drag, it's that he's trying to remake himself as somwething he's not. In essence he's trying to "skirt" the issue. ;)

for example this:
http://www.thecitizensperspective.com/content/rudi-guiliani-tries-skirt-liberal-issue

it's just good television. :)

rfbz
12-02-2007, 12:05 AM
With all due respect, it's not that he dressed up in drag, it's that he's trying to remake himself as somwething he's not. In essence he's trying to "skirt" the issue. ;)

for example this:
http://www.thecitizensperspective.com/content/rudi-guiliani-tries-skirt-liberal-issue

it's just good television. :)

He might be trying to skirt the issue now, but he may eventually have to a-dress it.

American
12-02-2007, 12:07 AM
Its OK you're still 17 you can dress however you want to and it doesnt matter, Rob, or it is Robin?

ProBlue33
12-02-2007, 12:09 AM
:D

You guys are funny

Craig_R
12-02-2007, 12:12 AM
talking rudy supporters out of supporting him is surely hurting the Ron Paul campaign :rolleyes:

angrydragon
12-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Isn't Rudy the opposite of what Pat Robertson preaches?

werdd
12-02-2007, 12:18 AM
it wasnt just one video, hes dressed up in drag throughout his life.

dircha
12-02-2007, 12:31 AM
for example this:

Is that really Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani sporting that lovely, traditional pin-stripped dance line uniform?

Those high cut panties and wispy stockings beautifully accentuate his smooth, slender legs. He obviously knows how to look after his assets. The other gals would do well to ask for pointers. I know I wouldn't pass up a chance like that if I met him out at a club.

As an American I think it is marvelous that we live in a day and age where a mainstream presidential candidate can really open the door to invite the American people to join in his exploration of voyeurism and of his sexual identity.

I don't agree with many of his policy positions, but I as an American I have to respect Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani for his courage in bringing the complex issue of male sexual identity to the forefront of American politics. This is a major step for the GLBT community, and it is an important and positive message we should communicate to the American people.

It is time to open up a new discourse on GLBT sexual identity with the American people, and put the culture of hate and ignorance behind us.

chrismatthews
12-02-2007, 12:32 AM
Not sure if you checked the link i posted, but the 30 second youtube in the link is far more damning than his history of woman's clothing.

It's a PBS interview, where he laughs at being called a republican and then says, "i ran as a liberal.", again, no biggy, except he's trying to self himself now as a nascar fan.

Marceline88
12-02-2007, 12:53 AM
Nope, sorry, I will not stop mentioning the cross-dressing. It got my neo-conned father to drop his half hearted support of him. Now if I just had a pic of Huckabee in a dress, I might be able to get him to turn to the Paul side of life.

dircha
12-02-2007, 01:23 AM
Nope, sorry, I will not stop mentioning the cross-dressing. It got my neo-conned father to drop his half hearted support of him. Now if I just had a pic of Huckabee in a dress, I might be able to get him to turn to the Paul side of life.

Well done! Don't let anyone tell you what you can and can not say!

I believe this communicates an important message to the American people of respect for the cultural traditions and deeply held moral and religious convictions of millions of Americans, and demonstrates the commitment to transparent and factual campaigning of Ron Paul supporters.

Average Americans should stand up together for their right to inform and to demand to be informed of the issues that matter to them most. And Americans can come together to celebrate Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's bold invitation to the American people and to the GLBT community to participate in his own personal exploration of his sexual identity. I am proud to live in a day and age where discourse on and exploration of the complex male sexual identity can be brought to the forefront of American politics.

dircha
12-02-2007, 02:54 AM
While talking about how we as Ron Paul supporters want to focus on factual and transparent campaigning, informing voters on the issues that matter them, here is a great piece in the NY Times discussing how effective Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani has been in misinforming voters.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/30/us/politics/30truth.html?_r=2&adxnnl=1&oref=slogin&adxnnlx=1196444408-AKRzWVdVxsJrXxoB2bzo9g&oref=slogin

This reinforces my confidence in our commitment as Ron Paul supporters to factual and transparent campaigning, informing voters on the issues that matter to them, whether that is on the income tax, or whether that is on Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's bold voyeuristic transsexual explorations of his own sexual identity.

RPFTW!
12-02-2007, 03:35 AM
Digg is full of emotional ultra politically correct communists, I wouldn't worry what they think

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-02-2007, 04:40 AM
He just seems much happier as a woman.

ANd it is not in the privacy of his own home. Its at events, SNL, etc.

And do we really need another politician that is so easy to blackmail? What other skeletons are there in his closets. You know next to the dresses.

Revolution9
12-02-2007, 07:10 AM

Stop with the WWRP do canard. WE are NOT Ron Paul. If we are I want 17 kids, a couple million in gold, the delivery of 4000 babies ascribed to me.. And he called redneck boy fat in the Morton Downey clips.. Rudy is a cross dressing freak. He has serious psychological issues.

Randy

xexkxex
12-02-2007, 07:12 AM
Stop with the WWRP do canard. WE are NOT Ron Paul. If we are I want 17 kids, a couple million in gold, the delivery of 4000 babies ascribed to me.. And he called redneck boy fat in the Morton Downey clips.. Rudy is a cross dressing freak. He has serious psychological issues.

Randy

I just dropped my waffles!!! LOLOL

Hope
12-02-2007, 07:15 AM

Randy

You're absolutely right. The next gay person I meet, first I'll hand them a slim jim and then I'll tell them that they are a disgusting freak. It won't hurt Ron Paul's campaign at all, either. Not one bit.

Or are we only supposed to talk like that behind their backs? If so, we're in trouble because I'll bet money that there are gay conservatives who support Ron Paul on this forum.

Revolution9
12-02-2007, 07:23 AM
You're absolutely right. The next gay person I meet, first I'll hand them a slim jim and then I'll tell them that they are a disgusting freak. It won't hurt Ron Paul's campaign at all, either. Not one bit.

Or are we only supposed to talk like that behind their backs? If so, we're in trouble because I'll bet money that there are gay conservatives who support Ron Paul on this forum.

Yer a class number one jerkoff. You think yer little diatribe flipping everything on its ear and then promulgating this idiocy above is effective? You just punched yourself in the mouth hard pal.. When you pick your pathetic butt up off the ground and dust your sorry ass off ask yourself.. just where the fuck did I go wrong in my little snit fit.

I tell anybody anything to their face that is appropriate. I am not frightened of truths or of idiots with bogus agendas. It is why I have a great deal of respect around these here parts.

HTH
Randy

a_european
12-02-2007, 07:24 AM
And he called redneck boy fat in the Morton Downey clips..

I think thats a common misunderstanding about the Morton Downey youtube. If a doctor says to you you have Acne vulgaris thats not an insult, it's a diagnose. I have heard several times from medical students and doctors that they get a habit of looking at people and analyzing them. The next time you shake the hand of the good doctor he might think "this guys legs are a little bit strange ".
He just came to the conclusion that the boy was "a little overweight" and used it for is argument.

Edit: About Giuliani: I don't care what he wears, but what he does and says: "Freedom is about authority" should make everyone afraid, and that he has people in his campaign who where considered too crazy to be in the Bush Administration.

Revolution9
12-02-2007, 07:37 AM
I think thats a common misunderstanding about the Morton Downey youtube. If a doctor says to you you have Acne vulgaris thats not an insult, it's a diagnose. I have heard several times from medical students and doctors that they get a habit of looking at people and analyzing them. The next time you shake the hand of the good doctor he might think "this guys legs are a little bit strange ".
He just came to the conclusion that the boy was "a little overweight" and used it for is argument.

Edit: About Giuliani: I don't care what he wears, but what he does and says: "Freedom is about authority" should make everyone afraid, and that he has people in his campaign who where considered too crazy to be in the Bush Administration.

He used the boys fat against him to show him what regulating really meant. In this case it is Giuliani involved in things that are reprehensible to some. It has been considered a crime in some states and may be in others still. The reason being that male prostitutes in drag are a fraud to a drunken client and violence will occur. Doing store security as well there were crossdressers who did it to hide identity. I could care less if the most macho dad I know wanted to get all gussied up in lipstick and a wig and garter belt..Some of my rock band pals do makeup and womens clothing on stage. Don't know and don't care if they are gay or bi.. I ain't and they do not make passes at me and that is just dandy with me. But I certainly do not want this type of person leading this country. It is an inherently politically and psyop related danger to the Republic. This particular perverse pleasure when coupled to acquantances he has solidified is troubling and having been in the core of NYC I know the aura permeating..and it is no place for middle America.

Best
Randy

ConstitutionGal
12-02-2007, 07:39 AM
I feel a need to interject here; We all know that Giuliani is not the man for the job, just as we know that Thompson, Romney, McCain, etc., are not the right men for the job. What we do in public to support Ron Paul and what we may say or do in personal, one-on-one, conversations is something else. Would I advocare a national TV campaign highlighting Giuliani's dressing habit and marching in gay pride parades (and forcing firefighters and NYC policemen to march with him)? Probably not. Would I hesitate bringing up these things with the average Repiblican voter in a personal conversation? Not on your life anymore than I would hesitate to bring up Huckabee's support of the Mexican Consulate and in-state tuition for illegal aliens or Thompson's past lobbying efforts for an abortion organization or McCain's 'comprehensive immigration reform'. Thing is, we ARE the best informed supporters out there and I think we all need to be adult enough to know when and where to bring up these things. Of course, being 'down South", I have yet to run into a Giuliani supporter. I'm having to do battle against Thompson and Huckabee. Thankfully, there's plenty of 'dirt' on them both to discourage the average Republican voter.

a_european
12-02-2007, 07:50 AM
He used the boys fat against him to show him what regulating really meant. In this case it is Giuliani involved in things that are reprehensible to some. [...]
Best
Randy

Point taken. I just wanted to mention there are much better arguments against him, which are resonating with much more people and don't alienate a certain voter-base.

http://www.pinkelephants.org.uk/images/elephantcon.bmp
I know, i know, cross-dressers are different from gays

dircha
12-02-2007, 12:26 PM
How many of you folks have just returned from church?

Pat Robertson has recently given his official endorsement of Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani. I've heard Pat Robertson say many hurtful things directed at the GLBT community, so naturally I was very surprised to hear about his endorsement.

How many of you who have just returned from church, if you knew someone at your church would refuse to vote for Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani if they knew - and you know they would want to know - of Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's dressing in flamboyant female drag and publicly exhibiting characteristic transsexual exploration of his own sexual identity, would intervene to inform this person?

Doesn't informing this person show recognition of and respect for their cultural traditions and deeply held moral and religious convictions? Wouldn't refusing to share with this person what he or she would considering critical information, in effect participating in allowing something to be "pulled over" on him or her, show just the opposite - disrespect for others' cultural traditions and deeply held moral and religious convictions, irrespective of our own?

TooConservative
12-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Could you please stop calling Giuliani a "crossdresser" (at least in the negative sense), or anything like that? It was one video, and admittedly, it was pretty funny.

Could we call him a transsexual instead?

It wasn't one video. It was at least three public appearances. Once is a joke, three is a fetish.

TooConservative
12-02-2007, 07:03 PM

There almost certainly are conservative gays who support Ron Paul's message. These aren't the types who spend much time worrying about what others think of their gaiety (whatever it's called) and embrace the small-government and liberty message.

RP supporters tend not to be hyphenated Americans of any stripe. And we're not politically correct. That said, there's no reason to offer insults or pretend that the gays in our midst are some delicate creatures of political correctness. We do support a strong and broad civil rights agenda.

chipvogel
12-02-2007, 07:15 PM

It wasn't one video. It was at least three public appearances. Once is a joke, three is a fetish.

Its not really PC to use cross dressing or transsexual
just replace it with he supports "gender neutral clothing"

TooConservative
12-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Dressing as Marilyn Monroe or as a Rockette showgirl in pantyhose is not "gender neutral". That's getting in touch with your feminine side.

angelatc
12-02-2007, 07:32 PM
So sorry. Philanderer is a much better choice.

He's a cheat.

dircha
12-02-2007, 07:33 PM

While I agree that Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's wearing of flamboyant female dress is indeed characteristic of an emerging transsexual sexual identity, as an American I believe it is important not to impose that label or any other on him.

Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani has been very courageous in inviting the American people to open a frank discourse on the complex issue of male sexuality and to participate in his voyeuristic exploration of his own sexual identity. As Americans we should respect Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani in this exciting time of self-discovery and new awareness and embrace his emerging sexual self-identification on his own terms.

As an American I am proud to live in a day and age where the complex issue of male sexual identity can be brought to the forefront of American politics.

Cindy
12-02-2007, 07:51 PM
That man is not fit to be president.

It is funny, if he is your regular Joe Blow out having some harmless silly fun.

This cross dressing man is running for the most powerful office on the planet. If he were to get elected, through vote fraud of course, these pictures would to be plastered in Foriegn News papers and we would become the laughing stock of the world.

How can we expect to return dignity and respect back to the highest office of our land, with these photos floating around the world wide web?

I do hold those seeking the highest office, leading our nation, to higher standards then I do the average Joe.

How many Americans are comfortable being lead in good and bad times by a man wearing to much rouge and mascara, nylon stockings, and dress.

Looking at the photos ( which I love plastering around other web-sites) Rudy appears to be running for Head Circus Freak or for best Vaudville Performer in Drag, not President of The United States of America.

I don't care that he lived with gays at all. That's a yawner!

The fact that he gave a known repeat child sex offending Catholic Priest a job, and recomended a known corrupt piece of scum for Head of National Homeland Security to Bush, is mostly what makes him unfit to become President to me.

TooConservative
12-02-2007, 07:57 PM
As an American I am proud to live in a day and age where the complex issue of male sexual identity can be brought to the forefront of American politics.

I don't need the following brought to the forefront of American politics.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa247/frgeorgewbush/Rudy/RudyWaltzesHoward.jpg

That's one of the gay guys that Rudy shacked up with when he left his wife and kids, having failed to throw them out into the street so he could co-habit with his wife and his mistress in Gracie Mansion.

Rudy would kiss both gay guys goodbye each morning before he went to work. That's more than just some colorful European mannerism.

Fascists tend toward sexual perversion. You could review the history of WW I ace Hermann Goering who became head of Hitler's Luftwaffe. He loved stealing art treasures and dressing in furs and wearing women's jewelry and parading around like that in public. Hitler was the retentive type of fascist, repressed and sexually unfulfilled.

This sexual pathology is intimately connected with their fascist ideology. Just as it is with Giuliani, another provincial egoist who has no regard whatsoever for fundamental laws of the country. Like the Consitution and the Bill of Rights.

He's a morally corrupt man with fascist tendencies and who, true to type, flaunts a debauched sexuality and stunted personality in public and who must always be the center of attention, an Il Duce. Or given his father's and uncle's mobster background, as some kind of Godfather. I don't see why you would think ordinary GLBT folk would consider him as anything but their enemy.

dircha
12-02-2007, 08:07 PM
While I don't agree with many of Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's policy positions, I believe he could be an effective and inspirational leader for our troops.

I would like to see Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani performing for our brave men in uniform in Iraq wearing that pin-stripped Rockettes uniform, holding a baton, proudly leading that dance line, legs in the air, belting out Oscar Hammerstein's Stouthearted Men!

I am as strong a supporter of Congressman Paul as anyone else, but can you imagine the inspirational effect for our fighting men in uniform lead by such a grand musical performance by our President on the battlefield in Iraq?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l-QE-bJA5E

Give me some men who are stout-hearted men,
Who will fight, for the right they adore,
Start me with ten who are stout-hearted men,
And I'll soon give you ten thousand more.
Shoulder to shoulder and bolder and bolder,
They grow as they go to the fore.
Then there's nothing in the world can halt or mar a plan,
When stout-hearted men can stick together man to man.

http://www.allreaders.com/pictures/rudy_giuliani_drag.jpg

Legs up gals! Bring this one in for the home team!

ronpaulfan
12-02-2007, 08:08 PM
Here is a video I made celebrating his crossdressing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiDpSwsnZq8

dircha
12-02-2007, 08:10 PM
Here is a video I made celebrating his crossdressing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiDpSwsnZq8

That is marvelous! He's such a darling. Strut your stuff girlfriend!

traviskicks
12-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Agreed. Personal insults make Ron Paul supporters look bad. I could care less if Rudy was a cross dresser, I do care he is an authoritarian socialist.

TooConservative
12-02-2007, 09:13 PM
[url]\Then there's nothing in the world can halt or mar a plan,
When stout-hearted men can stick together man to man.[/b]

http://www.allreaders.com/pictures/rudy_giuliani_drag.jpg

Legs up gals! Bring this one in for the home team!

Nice gams. Hubba, hubba, Madame Mayor.

Seriously, this politically correct nannying is a little silly for free speech folk. I think it's only fair to point out that Rudy is the weirdest candidate in the race by far. Possibly the weirdest presidential candidate in our history. And one of the most dangerous. He's like a Republican from another galaxy or something. That's before you even consider he is an autocrat and a budding fascist with an ego bigger than New York state.

And that former mistress he's currently married to with her plans for her own tiara? What the hell! Yes, voters need to know what a raw aching void Rudy is trying to fill by getting elected president. And why it is so important to stop him.

dircha
12-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Nice gams. Hubba, hubba, Madame Mayor.

You don't have to tell me twice! Those high cut panties really showcase Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's smooth, slender legs. And I positively love how the tone of those wispy stockings blends with his 5 o'clock shadow!

Encore to the Christmas Eve show?

How about this:

New Years Eve, Baghdad, Green Zone, 100,000 of our brave men in uniform, and get this, Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani and BARBARA STREISAND, in Rockettes uniforms, both in tight little leggings, snugged up to Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's little tush, singing a duet of Stout-Hearted Men!?

Wouldn't that be spectacular? What a dream boat!

Give me some men who are stout-hearted men,
Who will fight, for the right they adore,
Start me with ten who are stout-hearted men,
And I'll soon give you ten thousand more.
Shoulder to shoulder and bolder and bolder,
They grow as they go to the fore.
Then there's nothing in the world can halt or mar a plan,
When stout-hearted men can stick together man to man.

http://blogs.nypost.com/movies/rudy.jpg

For the troops, darling!

Delain
12-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Fascists tend toward sexual perversion.

Yep. I have nothing against cross dressers of transvestites, on the contrary, but with Giuliani the association is perversion and profound sickness. It correlates with his whole aura of corruption, megalomania, sadism and depravity. He's truly one of the most disgusting people I know. A really disturbing man.

"Freedom is about authority." - Rudy Giuliani

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/gop2/6.jpg

dircha
12-02-2007, 10:07 PM
"Freedom is about authority." - Rudy Giuliani

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/gop2/6.jpg

Do you think he's into... leather?

Delain
12-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Do you think he's into... leather?

Best not to mention the sort of things I imagine he's into...