PDA

View Full Version : Here are some of the lobbyists and business PACs trying to drive Justin Amash out of Congress

jct74
07-16-2014, 12:56 AM
Here are some of the lobbyists and business PACs trying to drive Justin Amash out of Congress

BY TIMOTHY P. CARNEY | JULY 15, 2014 | 7:03 PM

Rep. Justin Amash, R-Mich., is probably the most libertarian member of the U.S. House, which means he's made some enemies on K Street. They are funding his primary opponent, Brian Ellis.

The latest campaign filing from Ellis's campaign shows some of the business interests that want Amash gone. Some highlights:

read more:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/here-are-some-of-the-lobbyists-and-business-pacs-trying-to-drive-justin-amash-out-of-congress/article/2550887

Todd
07-16-2014, 12:20 PM
Interesting the several wine and beer wholesalers are on the list. Must have something to do with the fact that true economic freedom would remove them as the middlemen between small business owners and the stores that sell their products.

acptulsa
07-16-2014, 02:45 PM
What gets me are the sitting Congresscrooks on that list. They'd be wiser to save that lettuce for when we come after them.

But I can't blame them. When we reach the tipping point where they can't get their corporate welfare passed because they're in the minority, those brib--er, I mean funds will dry up on them.

JK/SEA
07-16-2014, 09:36 PM
i counted 25 grand....