PDA

View Full Version : Set Up a PAC

synthetic
12-01-2007, 08:26 PM
and follow the law.

Set up a PAC and let the artwork on the blimp actually promote Ron Paul for President.

Set up a PAC and have some transparency.

Set up a PAC and don't try to run a profit business at the expense of Ron Paul supporters.

Set up a PAC and return to the grassroots. Move away from this greed and stop trying to draw a pay check.

jmhend
12-01-2007, 08:27 PM
My understanding is they did it this way so that there would be no limit to how much an individual could donate.

steph3n
12-01-2007, 08:28 PM
PACs pay too it is NOT about a paycheck!

It is about legality of a single candidate PAC and the $2300 limit on donations, why don't you go research the FEC laws before you make baseless demands?

synthetic
12-01-2007, 08:36 PM
PACs pay too it is NOT about a paycheck!

It is about legality of a single candidate PAC and the $2300 limit on donations, why don't you go research the FEC laws before you make baseless demands?

Let me clarify, I'm not making demands, only suggestions. I also suggest people get their heads examined if they aren't questioning what will happen to their money if the blimp doesn't take flight. Remember, all "sales" are final, there are no refunds.

Bryan
12-01-2007, 08:37 PM
and follow the law.

Set up a PAC and let the artwork on the blimp actually promote Ron Paul for President.

Set up a PAC and have some transparency.

Set up a PAC and don't try to run a profit business at the expense of Ron Paul supporters.

Set up a PAC and return to the grassroots. Move away from this greed and stop trying to draw a pay check.
Are you implying they aren't following the law? Be specific- we need code. Are you accusing people are being greedy?

steph3n
12-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Let me clarify, I'm not making demands, only suggestions. I also suggest people get their heads examined if they aren't questioning what will happen to their money if the blimp doesn't take flight. Remember, all "sales" are final, there are no refunds.

That is my main concern as well, otherwise I am 100% behind this company sellng advertising a NOVEL idea and solution to a complex problem of government restricted free speech!

wisconsinite
12-01-2007, 08:43 PM
If the project is OK by the former Director of the FEC, then it's fine by me.

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/BradSmith.php

synthetic
12-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Are you implying they aren't following the law? Be specific- we need code. Are you accusing people are being greedy?

Clearly there are legal issues associated with political campaigning. In seconds you can read wiki and see expenditures in excess of $1,000 for the purpose of influencing a federal election require a PAC.

Are people being greedy? I don't know but obviously people can say they are. Why give them the opportunity to undermine the effort?

steph3n
12-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Clearly there are legal issues associated with political campaigning. In seconds you can read wiki and see expenditures in excess of $1,000 for the purpose of influencing a federal election require a PAC.

Are people being greedy? I don't know but obviously people can say they are. Why give them the opportunity to undermine the effort?

Please research the matters fully, it is not about greed, it is about a novel new way to get the message of LIBERTY for all out to the masses.
they have obtained top of the line legal advice on the matter.