PDA

View Full Version : People opposed to illegal immigration are isolationists

Brian4Liberty
07-15-2014, 06:26 PM
LOL. Some neoconservative heads exploded over this. "Isolationist is our smear for Rand Paul! Democrats can't use it!"

U.S. Representative Linda Sanchez: People opposed to illegal immigration are nativists and isolationist

Another great example of playing the race card and making stuff up as you go.

Rep. Linda Sanchez (D-CA) says that anyone opposed to the current illegal immigrant invasion taking place on our southern border are “nativist” and “isolationist.”

“As the United States, as a world leader, we are very good about telling other countries that they must accept refugees from Syria or Ethiopia or Darfur, but when it comes to a humanitarian crisis on our own border — involving children, no less — you hear this nativist, isolationist voices saying that, oh, just ship them all back, send them all back.
More:
http://thepunditpress.com/2014/07/15/u-s-representative-linda-sanchez-people-opposed-to-illegal-immigration-are-nativists-and-isolationist/

Oh yeah, and "it's for the children!!!"

idiom
07-15-2014, 10:23 PM
Its so beautiful.

DFF
07-15-2014, 10:51 PM
Mass immigration, homosexuality, and Israel.

If you don't express your undying love for these things with hearts bubbling out of your eyes, then you're a "hater."

nobody's_hero
07-16-2014, 12:49 AM
I really don't care whether or not foreign countries accept refugees so hopefully she's not trying to imply it has to be one or the other, but that's what it sounds like:

“As the United States, as a world leader, we are very good about telling other countries that they must accept refugees from Syria or Ethiopia or Darfur, but when it comes to a humanitarian crisis on our own border — involving children, no less — you hear this nativist, isolationist voices saying that, oh, just ship them all back, send them all back."

DamianTV
07-16-2014, 02:33 AM
ROFL

Just because people are opposed to ILLEGAL immigration does not mean that they are entirely in opposition to LEGAL IMMIGRATION.

This is like saying "if you hate it when green people rob you, you must be a fucking racist against all green people"! Or... If you oppose Illegal Immigration from people with hair, then youre an isolationist.

What a fucking load of diahhrea donkey shit. They must have crawled out of bed and overdosed on their oral laxatives. Heres another good one. If you dont like it when some people break the fucking LAW, you must be racist against those types of people, oh, but its okay for whitey 1%'ers to break the LAW as well. No no no, youre not supposed to get pissed off when other people break the LAW, thats "our" job!

Not that I am completely for legalizing literally everything, nor am I angry about all people that break any of the tens of millions of laws we have, it is the unequal application of the LAW. We're actually expected to stick up for these Lawbreakers cuz they are poor and want to come here, but we are also expected to have sympathy for the Bankers that wrecked the economy when they cant afford solid gold fucking toilets. They are the ones trying to "pick and choose" which laws we are supposed to support, and which ones we are supposed to ignore, and that is where their Unequal Application of Law to Everyone comes from.

Ronin Truth
07-16-2014, 05:24 AM
I'm opposed to illegal immigration now leave me alone.:D

jmdrake
07-16-2014, 05:58 AM
She has a point. The United States shouldn't be telling other countries what refugees they have to accept.

AuH20
07-16-2014, 07:17 AM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-be-a-global-citizen-7.png

Brian4Liberty
07-16-2014, 11:52 AM
She has a point. The United States shouldn't be telling other countries what refugees they have to accept.

Yeah, we shouldn't be.

I'm not sure what she is talking about though. Is the US government telling other nations "they must accept refuges from Syria"?