PDA

View Full Version : Poll

Paulite
12-01-2007, 08:22 PM
NewsMax.com, one of America's leading online news services, is conducting an urgent national online poll about the GOP presidential primary.

NewsMax will provide the results of this poll to major media. Additionally, NewsMax's results will be shared with every major radio talk-show host in America.

NewsMax reports have been cited by national major media, including Fox News, CNN and MSNBC.

Don't miss this opportunity to let your voice be heard! Many media outlets and national leaders are interested in your opinion. Hundreds of media outlets have reported on NewsMax's online polls.

Vote today!

ht tp://polls.newsmax.com/gop2008/?p=1&PROMO_CODE=3CA2-1&gclid=CI7TjqPFiJACFQIQFQodMWg2uA

BUMP

Paulite
12-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Bump

axiomata
12-01-2007, 08:40 PM
is there a reason there isnt a subforum for online polls?

thread starters won't have to worry about bumping their threads and members could go through a handful of them all at once if they have the free time

Midnight77
12-01-2007, 08:42 PM
When can we ever see the results of this poll? They never post the results.

Midnight77
12-01-2007, 08:42 PM
is there a reason there isnt a subforum for online polls?

thread starters won't have to worry about bumping their threads and members could go through a handful of them all at once if they have the free time

And I totally agree with that.

justinc.1089
12-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Ok thats really wierd. I tried voting in this and it told me I have already voted!?:confused:

I know I have not voted on this because I haven't seen the site before and I haven't voted in a poll for like probably a week now.

Did that happen to anyone else? Thats just wierd it told me that I have voted when I haven't voted.