PDA

View Full Version : NY Times: Giuliani Marched in Gay Pride Parade

Excaliber
12-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Just so nobody accuses anybody else of being a conspiracy nut for pointing out that Rudy Giuliani, when mayor of NY marched in the 1999 annual Gay Pride march in New York City, here's the New York Times report:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D02E4DF113AF93BA15755C0A96F9582 60

Frankly, I think the video of Giuliani marching with the "gay" ones would make a terrific Ron Paul TV commercial. And I wonder why Giuliani is never reminded during TV campaign debates about just where his own preference lies, in view of his public indorsements of the "practice". Doesn't anybody ever envision just exactly what it is that "gays" do ?? Geez. . . . What the hell's the country coming to ??

dircha
12-01-2007, 07:32 PM
I hope Pat Robertson is happy.

max
12-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Just so nobody accuses anybody else of being a conspiracy nut for pointing out that Rudy Giuliani, when mayor of NY marched in the 1999 annual Gay Pride march in New York City, here's the New York Times report:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D02E4DF113AF93BA15755C0A96F9582 60

Frankly, I think the video of Giuliani marching with the "gay" ones would make a terrific Ron Paul TV commercial. And I wonder why Giuliani is never reminded during TV campaign debates about just where his own preference lies, in view of his public indorsements of the "practice". Doesn't anybody ever envision just exactly what it is that "gays" do ?? Geez. . . . What the hell's the country coming to ??

googlr : giliuani in drag

personally, i think he's bisexual. One of his best childhood buddies turned out to be a child molesting gay priest google: alan placa

split_lipz
12-01-2007, 07:52 PM
I hope Pat Robertson is happy.

LOL, I know :rolleyes:

parocks
12-02-2007, 01:15 AM

A terrific ________ TV commercial. A terrific Rudy TV commercial? I think it would make a great Rudy TV commerical for South Carolina (Florida?). I think that gays in South Carolina would vote for Rudy if they knew that he supported them so strongly. But I think that Rudys campaign might think there are risks in that strategy. However, I think that a PAC called South Carolina Gays for Rudy
might air that commercial. Now, I'm not sure that South Carolina Gays for Rudy
exists. But...

Just kidding, ha ha ha.

dircha
12-02-2007, 01:33 AM
I think that a PAC called South Carolina Gays for Rudy
might air that commercial. Now, I'm not sure that South Carolina Gays for Rudy
exists. But...

As a strong supporter of South Carolina gays for Rudy Giuliani forming a PAC named South Carolina Gays for Rudy Giuliani, please accept my personal testimonial for use in promoting your organization.

As an American I strongly support Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's right to dress in flamboyant female drag and to engage in voyeuristic transsexual explorations of his own sexual identity.

I believe it is critical that we communicate to the American people the importance of tolerance of Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's voyeuristic transsexual explorations of his own sexual identity.

Those who are attempting to silence and suppress Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's public expression of his voyeuristic transsexual explorations of his own sexual identity, contribute to the culture of hatred and bigotry toward Americans like Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani and toward the GLBT community.

Please join me in supporting Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani in his time of transformation and new awareness, by vocally communicating this message to the American people.

BuddyRey
12-02-2007, 01:39 AM
An ad like that would alienate and offend a number of people. Besides, crassly attacking and vilifying the gays is Chucklebee's job, and he does it far too well to require any help from us.

bbachtung
12-02-2007, 01:40 AM
googlr : giliuani in drag

personally, i think he's bisexual. One of his best childhood buddies turned out to be a child molesting gay priest google: alan placa

I doubt that any child molestor is gay (or straight, for that matter); child molestors are perverts and criminals, not gay or straight.

dircha
12-02-2007, 01:55 AM
An ad like that would alienate and offend a number of people. Besides, crassly attacking and vilifying the gays is Chucklebee's job, and he does it far too well to require any help from us.

I wonder whether we'll see any of his grassroots supporters at MikeHuckabeeForum.com bring out something like this as a strategy to pull support away from Giuliani in New Hampshire.

Or maybe Karl Rove will tip Huckabee off to Romney's black baby.

bbachtung
12-02-2007, 01:58 AM
I wonder whether we'll see any of his grassroots supporters at MikeHuckabeeForum.com bring out something like this as a strategy to pull support away from Giuliani in New Hampshire.

I doubt that HucksArmy will do anything to offend Rudy, since Huckabee has made a deal with him re: the VP spot. I wonder how many of them will stick with Huckabee if he compromises his pro-life, anti-gay marriage principles to be Rudy's running mate?

parocks
12-02-2007, 06:02 AM

I think that Huckabees grassroots supporters at MikeHuckabeeforum.com are gearing up for a chip-in to air TV Commercials highlighting Hucks principled stance on new taxes in Arkansas. They think that if the video where Huck begs for taxes gets aired 1,000 times in New Hampshire, it will innoculate him from further damage down the road. It's a clever approach, and it just might help. I think that the PAC that's doing that is "Huck's NH Army"

I guess Huck Fans have set up a chip in on MikeHuckabeeForum.com, where other Huck Fans can donate money to "Huck's NH Army PAC." When a certain amount of money is raised, the commercials are produced and aired in NH.

You have to admire the intelligence and dedication of Mike Huckabee's supporters.