PDA

View Full Version : Ben Swann reads us the fine print on illegal immigration

Carson
07-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Ben Swann breaks another story that rings true and makes the puzzle pieces fall in to order.

Exclusive: Ad Promises $6,000 a Month Tax Free To House Immigrant Children

Murrieta, CA- An ad in the local Penny Saver in Murrieta, California caught the attention of residents today. The ad, which was put up by the Crittenton Services and Foster Family Agency or (FFA) claims to be looking for families who will help provide homes for foster children as well as for “unaccompanied refugee minors”.

Snip...

Link to the ad and more here;

http://benswann.com/exclusive-ad-promises-6000-a-month-tax-free-to-house-immigrant-children/

Some of you have been wondering if we are paying for the illegal immigration and I think most of you know how I see the counterfeiting sucking the life out of the capital, capitalism needs to function. Well Mr. Swann opens our eyes to reality once again.

Not only are they counterfeiting the money, they are counterfeiting the currency to finance a conspiracy to overthrow the rule of law!

Zippyjuan
07-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Crittenton Services and Foster Family Agency is a private corporation.

Carson
07-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Crittenton Services and Foster Family Agency is a private corporation.

So was Solyndra (http://money.cnn.com/2012/06/06/technology/solyndra/). They took in millions in counterfeited funds and wouldn't you know it that they somehow had extra to donate to candidates in at least two of the party's.

I suspect they shovel money to places like this with a manure fork.

Maybe someday a government agency able to track this sort of thing will come over to the right side and come clean on many of these anomalies.

Not only are they counterfeiting the money, they are counterfeiting the currency to finance a conspiracy to overthrow the rule of law!

In O' So many ways!

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/evenmorestuff/1ninetymilese_n6x89yHpQ31rn72uw.jpg

Carson
07-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Many are not upholding their oaths of office and are aiding and abetting an illegal invasion.

Here is my two-step plan.

We may have to kiss the keisters of the illegal invaders, it is still a felony to aid and abet them.

If some honest men and women in law enforcement, would go after the lowlifes in the government, business, and the general population that have been aiding and abetting them, by the time they had enough of a handle on the job to raise their heads and look around, I don’t think many illegal aliens would still be left.

We don't need any new laws to do this either. Just some honest men and women in law enforcement that take their oaths of office seriously!

Finding them is the first step!

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(B)(ii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Carson
07-12-2014, 01:36 PM
When I started looking into where the money was coming from to buy off the politicians and subvert the immigration laws of the world, I came across what may be the root of many of our problems. Fiat Money.

No matter how much real money people can put together to build their countries the way they want, there are those that can print up what ever it takes to dictate their way.

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world's wealth. Each one of us has one SUPER Dollar in front of him.

You own half of everything and so do I.

I'm the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.

You're not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more SUPER Dollars to manipulate you with.

All of a sudden your SUPER Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn't the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because YOU'VE BEEN STIFFED with the bill for the money I PRINTED UP to get YOU TO DO what I WANTED.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can't keep up with the fake money presses.