PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Activist Cesar Chavez Wasn't a Fan of Illegal Immigration

AuH20
07-10-2014, 01:36 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/10/Mark-Levin-Cesar-Chavez-Believed-Enabling-Illegal-Immigration-Wasn-t-Compassionate

A smart man who saw where this entire race-baiting, white guilt nonsense leads.

Today it’s anti-gringo, tomorrow it will be anti-Negro, and the day after it will be anti-Filipino, anti-Puerto Rican. And then it will be anti-poor-Mexican, and anti-darker-skinned Mexican. We had a stupid guy who just wanted to play politics with the union, and he began to whip up la raza against the white volunteers, and even had some of the farm workers and the pickets and the organizers hung up on la raza. So I took him on. These things have to be met head on.

Carson
07-10-2014, 04:23 PM
I think he organized some of the first protest against illegal immigration.

I'll bet if you talked to Hispanic people about illegal immigration you'd be surprised how many are against it. Lots of them came here legally and don't like border jumpers messing up their country. I know I was. I was guessing it ran about fifty fifty.

Zippyjuan
07-10-2014, 07:02 PM
He opposed illegal immigration because he was worried it would interfere with his attempts to unionize farm workers by getting hired to replace striking workers.

CaptainAmerica
07-10-2014, 07:11 PM
the exploitation of people who have no rights in a land foreign to them (the u.s.) should never be advocated. The u.s. government has put up some big walls figuratively speaking, it would cost way too much money for a foreigner to obtain legal citizenship to better improve their life. Policy has produced a pool of cheap labor and heavy taxation upon american citizens has caused a loss of jobs and production , the scapegoat for american's failed policies are the illegal immigrants . Damned if you do damned if you don't help people who need help ,it is a situation that has been neglected for so long that I see no fixing it in sight now that cartels have grown bigger than ever