PDA

View Full Version : Bullets Fly Around Children, Dogs Killed as St. Paul SWAT Raids Pot Smoker's Home

SeanTX
07-10-2014, 09:05 AM
At least they got another bong off the streets -- thank you police !

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/25981713/st-paul-police-shoot-kill-2-family-dogs-in-swat-raid

St. Paul police shoot, kill 2 family dogs in SWAT raid
Posted: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 9:09 PM EDT Updated: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 9:25 PM EDT

ST. PAUL, Minn. (KMSP) -

A St. Paul mother told Fox 9 News that although it's hard to explain how she feels, she knows she is very angry at police after a SWAT team executed a no-knock warrant on her home Wednesday and killed her dogs.

"I was laying right here, and I really thought I was being murdered," Larry Lee Arman admitted. "I don't want to say by who. I thought it was like, the government."

snip

It was 7 a.m. when police executed what is known as a no-knock search warrant. Arman said he and his two children were sleeping on a mattress when armed members of the SWAT team barged through the front door. The next thing he remembers is seeing the family's long-time dogs stagger and fall.

The blood of the two pit bulls -- named Mello and Laylo -- is still staining the carpet, and Arman's sneakers.

"One was running for her life, and they murdered her right here," he said.

Arman's girlfriend, Camille Perry, was in the bathroom at the time. She raced to cover the couple's young children, who she contends were right in the line of fire while sleeping at ground level.

"The only thing I was thinking was my kids were going to get hit by bullets," she said.

A St. Paul police spokesman told Fox 9 News that the dogs charged at officers, and that they feared for their safety. The spokesman also explained that law enforcement has the right to eliminate potential threats with lethal force

snip

Arman admits he is a recreational smoker, but he is not the only one questioning the police tactics on East Maryland Avenue. Neighbors aren't pleased either.

"All of a sudden, we see the dogs thrown out like pieces of meat, like they were nothing," Shawn Miller said. "We teared up because they are like family to us. Those dogs are real good dogs."

The only items seized during Wednesday's raid included clothing, a glass bong and suspected marijuana remnants in a metal grinder.

Root
07-10-2014, 09:17 AM
98 minutes later...

phill4paul
07-10-2014, 09:50 AM
The only items seized during Wednesday's raid included clothing, a glass bong and suspected marijuana remnants in a metal grinder.

See? Totally legit op. Can't tell how many lives were saved by these heroic actions.

Anti Federalist
07-10-2014, 10:14 AM
The spokesman also explained that law enforcement has the right to eliminate potential threats with lethal force.

The spokesman also explained that law enforcement has the right to eliminate potential threats with lethal force.

limequat
07-10-2014, 10:30 AM
So those fucktwits in GA came back from the future to eliminate Boo-Boo before he became a Domestic Extremist?

Anti Federalist
07-10-2014, 10:33 AM
When I was on SWAT our view is that "We will always win....even if we have to burn down your entire house by bombing it....we will win". Period.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?381476-Inside-the-mind-of-a-SWAT-cop

tod evans
07-10-2014, 01:22 PM
When I was on SWAT our view is that "We will always win....even if we have to burn down your entire house by bombing it....we will win". Period.

Enjoy your "wins" there Ace...

There will come a time when your name and address is public knowledge and you'll find that this war you have chosen to wage on Americans has come to your home....

In this digital age even government can't hide.....There are many battles in a war.........

Slave Mentality
07-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Obligatory.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xHTeTZ6yCNk/UXSOnat8-jI/AAAAAAAAKek/O2obIcUQlWM/s1600/thank+you+police.jpg

bunklocoempire
07-10-2014, 01:41 PM
A St. Paul police spokesman told Fox 9 News that the dogs charged at officers, and that they feared for their safety. The spokesman also explained that law enforcement has the right to eliminate potential threats with lethal force

Well sure, if you're scared of inanimate objects like a potted plant...

ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

chudrockz
07-10-2014, 03:14 PM
That's pretty close to home. :( Could just as easily have been our house. If that ever happens here I would probably just ask that they shoot me too, because if they make an error and leave me alive it would get interesting quick.