PDA

View Full Version : Please, Allow Me A Moment To Request We Unite In Support Of The Ron Paul Blimp

Indy Vidual
12-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Contents

The 2 Best Things About The Ron Paul Blimp
The Drawbacks
Priceless Conclusion
Priceless Fun
Thank You

```````````````

The 2 Best Things About The Ron Paul Blimp

1) People who are maxed-out can donate to a great cause.
2) The extra free advertising generated will be truly priceless!

````
The Drawbacks

1) I have never once posted anything hostile or overly critical about Trevor, but a couple of times I have strongly questioned our need for 'centralized leadership' in a massive grass-roots effort. When things become overly centralized the efforts of others often get ignored or buried, and mistakes by our 'leaders' can become way too important.

2) Many 'drawbacks' and debates are being discussed in other threads, please, respect the purpose of this thread is to "Unite In Support Of The Ron Paul Blimp".
As the OP (opening poster) I have the right to say, "Please, do not post negative feedback in this thread. Thank you"

````
Priceless Conclusion

The positives far outweigh the negatives if we are able to get the blimp airborne.

Priceless Fun

Minimum cost of seeing the blimp at your favorite spot
$25

Maximum cost of seeing the blimp at your ultimate dream location
$1,000,000

Average donation size expected at TeaParty07
~$109 (Please, give more if you can)

The short-term price of staying online, when you could be out supporting Ron Paul in the real world
$0

Having an extremely talented Quarterback (leader) named Trevor who knows the team is counting on him
Priceless :)

````

Thank you, for taking the time to read my ideas, and...
Please, consider the request to unite in support of The Ron Paul Blimp.

cien750hp
12-01-2007, 07:06 PM
we are not the ron paul grassroots, having the largest grassroots and most powerful in history, to not unite for our common cause

Indy Vidual
12-01-2007, 08:30 PM
we are not the ron paul grassroots... It says we are at the top of the forums ;)