PDA

View Full Version : NC Libertarian candidate/pizza guy

ravedown
07-09-2014, 10:09 AM
love the exposure this guy is getting...and i have no problem with this interview. his message was a home run, even though the media want to label him a nutty campaign spoiler. anyone from NC have info on this?

http://www.msnbc.com/hardball-with-chris-matthews/watch/meet-the-pizza-deliveryman-running-for-senate-299801155525

Working Poor
07-09-2014, 12:49 PM
I found his face book page:

https://www.facebook.com/HaughForSenate/info

phill4paul
07-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Not a hope in hell. Not even enough to sway an election.

chudrockz
07-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Not a hope in hell. Not even enough to sway an election.

Ron Paul never had a hope in hell. Yet we are both still here.

:)

phill4paul
07-09-2014, 03:07 PM
Ron Paul never had a hope in hell. Yet we are both still here.

:)

Ron spent a bit of time at it. Seriously, this guy will not even sway the election. More power to him. I'm not hammering him for putting on a show. He made it on a nationally syndicated media whores program. That's more than most of us.

chudrockz
07-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Ron spent a bit of time at it. Seriously, this guy will not even sway the election. More power to him. I'm not hammering him for putting on a show. He made it on a nationally syndicated media whores program. That's more than most of us.

Way more than me, and I even WAS a pizza guy for a couple of years! I miss doing that, honestly. It was almost always fun.

HOLLYWOOD
07-09-2014, 03:14 PM
The more the GOP establishment cronies realize "WE" can cost them seats and power, they're going to have to swallow the pill and have "WE" as a platform... I'd push so much propaganda that this 3rd party guy will ensure a Kay Hagan win, that Tillis and the goons will do anything with the TP/etc for those 6 years. Screw with them...

It's our only hope Obi-Wan Kenobi

Suzanimal
07-09-2014, 04:10 PM
I love him, his videos crack me up. :) I'm thinking about sending him some beer money.

ravedown
07-09-2014, 05:50 PM
his answers were great, even mathews agreed with most of what he said...which nobody believes. i'm not sure i've seen anyone other than RP get so much of his message out there and have it be perfectly on point. hope he gets more airtime.

HOLLYWOOD
07-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Need to send campaign money to whiten his teeth... after all, in America today, half your votes are because of your image in Sales Presentations.