PDA

View Full Version : Drudge Poll: Should Republicans Impeach Obama?

Dianne
07-08-2014, 02:32 PM
www.drudgereport.com

Poll is on the right side :

YES 70.73% (32,325 votes)

NO 13.53% (6,184 votes)

NOT NOW 15.74% (7,195 votes)

As of 4:30 p.m. est

ravedown
07-08-2014, 02:43 PM
accomplishing what?

Vanguard101
07-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Political Suicide.

ZENemy
07-08-2014, 02:54 PM
accomplishing what?

Get a slighter dumber master until the people can be forced to serve under a new one.

Dianne
07-08-2014, 02:54 PM
accomplishing what?

I voted Yes. U.S. won't survive another two years of Obama. Republicans are already committing political suicide by allowing Obama to walk all over them, the law, the constitution and the citizens; while mocking them at the same time.

07-08-2014, 02:55 PM
accomplishing what?

Losing the midterms. The dems WANT impeachment proceedings.

07-08-2014, 02:57 PM
I voted Yes. U.S. won't survive another two years of Obama. Republicans are already committing political suicide by allowing Obama to walk all over them, the law, the constitution and the citizens; while mocking them at the same time.

The whole US won't survive thing is so played out. I've heard that the US won't survive so and so and such and such since I understood politics, so since the 80's. It's still here.

ravedown
07-08-2014, 03:18 PM
the best you can hope for is the political circus becomes a blood bath for the media and the two party loyalist and the people who are paying attention become finally fed up and disgusted and the "throw the bums out" movement gains a couple recruits.

puppetmaster
07-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Democrats should

Acala
07-08-2014, 03:33 PM
accomplishing what?

Getting Biden in office. He's great! He's a psychotic murderous thug with a clownish demeanor. Almost like a comic book villain. What's not to like about that?

jllundqu
07-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Once again.... impeachment is only feasible if there is enough public support. The country is so far gone and divided that Obama could execute Rand Paul on the White House lawn and there wouldn't be enough public support for impeachment.

specsaregood
07-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Why bother? what we really need is a nationwide no confidence vote on all 3 branches of government (individually) with removal from office being the result of the no confidence vote passing.

As little faith as I have in the American people, I think all 3 branches would lose that vote.

FSP-Rebel
07-08-2014, 04:07 PM
This will only energize the takers to turn out to vote and the media is more than willing to sensationalize and churn them out. More so, we don't have the Senate so just chill out and take that back before you even consider impeachment. Let me guess, this is Palin's push for relevancy again and the knee jerkers are going for it. It definitely sounds like something any of us would go for but let it ride for now.

tod evans
07-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Nothing would change.......

donnay
07-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Forget impeachment-- How about indictment?

PRB
07-08-2014, 05:00 PM
not gonna happen.

Bush wasn't impeached, he was re-elected, Obama was re-elected, tea party gets nothing done. Birthers have no credibility, Obamacare is still law.

So good luck impeaching a President.

Dianne
07-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Forget impeachment-- How about indictment?

I do like that idea.. He could probably serve three life sentences for treason, money laundering, terrorism, embezzlement, mail fraud, wire fraud, accepting bribes, perjury, intentional infliction of emotional distress, lying to law enforcement, lying to the Congress under oath .. And these are just his milder infractions ... won't know his serious crimes, until he finalizes them (although he is getting close).

enhanced_deficit
07-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Poll is on the right side :

YES 70.73% (32,325 votes)

NO 13.53% (6,184 votes)

NOT NOW 15.74% (7,195 votes)

As of 4:30 p.m. est

Results edging closer but still not as promising as poll on this forum.

View Poll Results: Would you support Obama impeachment? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?417115-Would-you-support-Obama-impeachment&)

Yes
88.55%
No
8.40%
Not sure
3.05%

CPUd
07-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Losing the midterms. The dems WANT impeachment proceedings.

Which makes me question why this gets pushed so hard on this site by the same people every week.

oyarde
07-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Nothing gets past the Senate , what I would do is start selecting members of the IRS , let the Senate Dems defend them , lol

MichaelDavis
07-08-2014, 11:54 PM
Nothing gets past the Senate , what I would do is start selecting members of the IRS , let the Senate Dems defend them , lol

Yes, you are right. The only way Obama could possibly be removed from office is if Republicans gain control of the Senate in November. I voted "NOT NOW".

AngryCanadian
07-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Things under an Republican government wont change anything expect more debt and more wars.

JK/SEA
07-09-2014, 12:14 AM
hell yeah impeach the a-hole...hopefully the cost will be in the trillions...and congress will get nothing done...i can only hope...

Dianne
07-09-2014, 05:04 AM
The whole US won't survive thing is so played out. I've heard that the US won't survive so and so and such and such since I understood politics, so since the 80's. It's still here.

I was around in the 80's also, but don't recall a 16 trillion dollar debt, an ever growing welfare state with open borders to attract thousands, possibly millions more from collapsing countries to join our welfare rolls. Nor do I recall a militarized police force, aimed to target U.S. citizens while turning a blind eye to the southern border where the real terrorists are entering the country unchecked. An EPA that is ordering people off their own property because some federal bureaucrat decided a certain mouse is an endangered species. How about the general public being forced to buy expensive health insurance or risk a fine, or risk confiscation of a federal tax refund if they don't purchase the imperial President's policy. I'm sure liens on homes/cars are next on the list if you don't purchase Obamacare and subsidize everyone else who can't afford it including the illegals who qualify for Obamacare as soon as their foot hits American land.

I don't even know how you can possibly compare 2014 to the 80's.

07-10-2014, 04:45 AM
I was around in the 80's also, but don't recall a 16 trillion dollar debt, an ever growing welfare state with open borders to attract thousands, possibly millions more from collapsing countries to join our welfare rolls. Nor do I recall a militarized police force, aimed to target U.S. citizens while turning a blind eye to the southern border where the real terrorists are entering the country unchecked. An EPA that is ordering people off their own property because some federal bureaucrat decided a certain mouse is an endangered species. How about the general public being forced to buy expensive health insurance or risk a fine, or risk confiscation of a federal tax refund if they don't purchase the imperial President's policy. I'm sure liens on homes/cars are next on the list if you don't purchase Obamacare and subsidize everyone else who can't afford it including the illegals who qualify for Obamacare as soon as their foot hits American land.

I don't even know how you can possibly compare 2014 to the 80's.

The sky is falling...

Wolf!

Apparently the US could not survive every president since Washington, but is still here.

enhanced_deficit
10-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Democrats should

This.

Disgraced (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?433586-Majority-of-Americans-now-believe-Obama-is-quot-dishonest-and-untrustworthy)droneking was planted enabled by moderate democratic neocons.

rpfocus
10-02-2014, 10:07 AM
Sigh, another useless Impeach Obama poll. The election cycle for 2016 starts in a few MONTHS, and this is what people devote their energy to? By the time Obama would actually be impeached (as if it ever would actually happen) he'd be packing his bags anyway. How about Drudge do something productive like a How Can Republicans Ever Win An Election Again poll? Or better yet, a How Can We Convince Electable Candidates To Dump The Republican Party Altogether And Run On A 3rd Party Ticket poll?

jllundqu
10-02-2014, 10:13 AM
No....

This has been discussed ad nauseum. Impeachment is only feasible when the PEOPLE support such a measure. Boobus doesn't want this, regardless of what some drudge poll says. This would be exactly what the dems want before the midterm election... rumors of impeachemnt. It would accomplish nothing, since it would never pass either house, and it would be political suicide come election time.

Why is this so hard to understand?

ZENemy
10-02-2014, 10:30 AM
Viable solutions are impossible from within the system, because the system is the problem.

Massive non compliance is the only way.

jllundqu
10-02-2014, 10:52 AM
Viable solutions are impossible from within the system, because the system is the problem.

Massive civil disobedience and rioting is the only way.

FIFY

ZENemy
10-02-2014, 12:51 PM
FIFY

I'm with you, I am an advocate of defensive violence but rioting is not an option in my opinion, riots are an injury to the state and the state will dispatch its immune system (cops).

Nothing scares these fuckers like someone that will not listen to them, I have a lot of personal experience with this.

vita3
10-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Republicans should get rid of John "hiccup"Boehner first & replace him with legit leadership

Then go after impeachment.

HOLLYWOOD
10-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Forget impeachment-- How about indictment?Yeah, with the farce of today's DOJ "JUST-US" system? Fast and Furious, still waiting for the charges... Dirty Harry Reid will block anything, it's all garbage on Capital Hill and the White House today.

It's a lawless criminal government... all three branches have proven it, over and over.

:rolleyes:

GunnyFreedom
10-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Yes. Of course. IMMEDIATELY AFTER November 4th.