PDA

View Full Version : GA-Road Raging Cop Spews Racial Slurs at Woman and Then Spits on Her

Anti Federalist
07-07-2014, 08:58 PM
Road Raging Cop Spews Racial Slurs at Woman and Then Spits on Her

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/road-raging-cop-spews-racial-slurs-woman-spits/

July 6, 2014

A Clayton County police officer, Thomas Sheats, has been arrested and is on leave for a disgusting fit of road rage last week.

Henry County police said the incident began June 29 on Highway 155 in Locust Grove.

Michele Griffith, 27, said that’s where Sheats followed her for miles, blowing his horn, driving erratically and bumping her car.

Griffith told WSB-TV News that when they pulled into a parking lot where she was going to get pizza, Sheats approached her car and angrily shouted at her.

“Why the fuck you going 35 miles per hour on a 45 mile per hour road,” Griffith said Sheats told her.

She told Sheats he could have went around her. She said that’s when he really exploded.

“‘I couldn’t pass, you low life piece of shit ******’ … and (he) spit on me,” Griffith said.

Witnesses to Sheats’ fit of rage claim to have seen the same thing.

“He was in her face the entire time. It was wrong. Everything he did was wrong in my opinion,” says Tristan Holt, who works int he shopping center.

Rightfully so, Griffith would like to see Sheats lose his job. But this is not the first time he’s been in trouble.

Two years ago Sheats was arrested for domestic violence, and he’s been a cop ever since.

Brian4Liberty
07-07-2014, 09:24 PM
This guy certainly does not have the temperament to be a Police Officer. Time to fire him.

Brian4Liberty
07-07-2014, 09:25 PM
“Why the fuck you going 35 miles per hour on a 45 mile per hour road,”

Where I live, you ask that question every single day. :cool:

William Tell
07-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Badcopforums

You should start it, I know you would enjoy it;)

JK/SEA
07-08-2014, 09:07 AM
This guy certainly does not have the temperament to be a Police Officer. Time to fire him.

uhhh...i'd wager thats why he is a cop....fits the mold...perfect fit...Sheriff material....needs more grooming though...perhaps a few dog killings on its resume'...

JK/SEA
07-08-2014, 09:09 AM
Badcopforums

You should start it, I know you would enjoy it;)

already being done....but there is room for more...