PDA

View Full Version : Blog Help Needed

Fyretrohl
12-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Okay folks, I am doing some research for a blog article. This is one I hope will get picked up by the more MSM as well. However, I need information from you folks. Easiest way I guess for me to collect it is to ask for emails to a new GMail account I created. So, please, email me the information, if you wish to take part, at fyretrohl@gmail.com. I am asking for at least real first names, since part of the purpose is to show real people.

Information I am asking for:

Name <First only is fine>
Normal Political Stance <Repub, Dem, etc>
Other interesting Bio stats <Gay, Skin Head, etc>
Short Bio of who you are, including non political type descriptions.

You can include as much as you want. What I really want to show is the wide variety of RP supporters. Also, I may create a web site to display the variety of a greater number than I include in the article. Thanks for your help supporters.

Fyretrohl
12-01-2007, 06:33 PM
bump...I would appreaciate all information possible.

Fyretrohl
12-01-2007, 07:20 PM
I may bump this one more time...I would love to hear from others on this as well...

Fyretrohl
12-02-2007, 08:42 AM
OKay folks, I only have 2 people who have replied, which will cause this article to fail. However, I also understand that it is up to each of you. So, this will be the last time I bump this. If you are someone who believes this can be a good thing, please respond to my questions and this thread to keep it higher. Let's show them the real descritions of Ron Paul supporters.

constituent
12-02-2007, 08:44 AM
don't take it personally, many of us just are not too thrilled about the idea of being "documented" ...

granted i only speak for myself, but that's exactly how i feel about it.

ItsTime
12-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Last person who did this = hit piece

Fyretrohl
12-02-2007, 08:57 AM
OKay, rough outline of what I intend to do. It IS a Hit Piece, against the MSM.

They continually call for RP to return the donations of Don Black. They question Dennis Hof<?>. In other words, they are demanded that RP deny these people their constitutional protected rights to be involved in the political process, have their voices heard, etc. So, that is part one of the article.

Part two is then to look at the RP support base. Show the differences in people. The only identifiable piece of info I want to use is real first names. Screen names would make it look to much from the internet still. The idea of this part of the article is to show that RP is a unifier. I mean, REALLY, who else or what other message could bring KKK members AND black Americans, skinheads and jews, aethists and Christains, conspiracy theorists and main street Americans, Democrats and Republicans, pro abortion and anit abortion...Etc, etc...All these people, standing side by side, supporting one man. I honestly believe THIS fact is what scares the MSM and the BIG Party people most. If they can't categorize and put us in boxes, they can't play our fears off each other to win their way.