PDA

View Full Version : Stop Complaining

american.swan
12-01-2007, 06:12 PM
So many on here are complaining about logo's, routes, and such. Just stop it. Just stop the complaining and do one of two things.

1. Turn off the Internet and tell people about Ron Paul in your own way.
OR
2. Get your own Blimp project started.

(not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.)

BeFranklin
12-01-2007, 06:13 PM
So many on here are complaining about logo's, routes, and such. Just stop it. Just stop the complaining and do one of two things.

1. Turn off the Internet and tell people about Ron Paul in your own way.
OR
2. Get your own Blimp project started.

(not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.)

Thats what I feel like. I've donated, and plan on donating the rest when the email is sent out. Although I'm not doing much, I am doing that much for this project, and wish the complainers would just go away if they aren't planning on being part of the project, or wait like I am until it settles down if they are.

McDermit
12-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Complaining about complainers is a productive use of time.

mmarcman22
12-01-2007, 06:20 PM
I am from Arizona and I have not donated to the Ron Paul Blimp. Though, I think it is a great idea, I am somewhat insulted by the complaining happening on this forum. Negativity does not bring people together, it only divides us. Let all the individuals who are planning specific events or who have created an idea follow through with their plans. If you don't like something being generated by our wonderful grassroots supporters, create your own!

mmarcman22
12-01-2007, 06:22 PM
I forgot to mention! I am very impressed by all the creativity being brought forth by many wonderful individuals. I want to thank everyone involved personally. Thanks for all your hard work!

BeFranklin
12-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Complaining about complainers is a productive use of time.

It is, but then they complain about you, which is just plain wrong ;)