PDA

View Full Version : These folks need a Bundy brigade

tod evans
07-06-2014, 03:48 PM
There's only one thing that the fedz understand and that's a greater show of force........

From Drudge;

SOURCE: FEDS TO BRING IN RIOT SQUAD AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROTESTERS

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/06/SOURCE-FEDS-To-Bring-in-Riot-Squad-Against-Illegal-Immigration-Protesters

HOUSTON, Texas--As illegal immigrants continue to spill across the U.S.-Mexico border, federal authorities are attempting to relocate the migrants from South Texas to housing facilities in states across the nation. One such facility is located in Murrieta, California, where a large group of protesters recently blocked a bus full of migrants from arriving. The protesters remain there, adamant that illegal immigrants don't get dumped in their town. But soon the concerned citizens may be forced to step down--Breitbart Texas has learned that federal agents plan to arrive in Murrieta on Monday with riot gear to ensure that another busload makes it to the housing facility.
Jeremy Oliver, a resident of Temecula, California--a town that neighbors Murrieta--told Breitbart Texas that local police officers warned the protesters that "it's going to get ugly."
Oliver said, "The feds are pissed that they haven't been able to use this facility. Officers out there warned people that federal agents will be in Murrieta on Monday--they are going to get the next bus through no matter what. Riot gear and shields will be used to push the crowd back."
John Henry, a Murrieta resident since 1991, was told the same thing by local officers.
"We're being told that federal Marshals or ICE will be here in the next few days and that they are bringing riot gear," Henry said. "They're apparently going to be blocking off the street with concrete blockades so that no vehicles can get through. The River County Sheriff's Department showed up last night and brought a huge watch tower that shoots up into the air 35 feet."
On Friday, six protesters were arrested in Murrieta. One was apprehended for crossing "the yellow tape that blocked protesters from the Border Patrol station entrance," according to USA Today.
Henry expressed frustration at the fact that the illegal immigrants are being "rewarded" for breaking the law--after illegally crossing the border, they receive a slew of taxpayer subsidized benefits like housing, food, education, vocational training, and legal counsel. Most are then released onto U.S. soil.
When U.S. citizens break the law, on the other hand, they pay the price. "If any one of us were to roll through a stop sign, we'd be pulled over and ticketed," Henry noted.
On June 4th Breitbart Texas' Managing Director Brand Darby broke the news that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) would be relocating illegal immigrants from Texas to California. Within moments of that story being published, the official Twitter account of the San Diego CBP tweeted at Darby, insisting the report was “erroneous” and asking for it to be removed from the internet.
Days later the San Diego CBP deleted the tweet from their official account. Subsequent reports, outlining plans to fly immigrants to Southern California, proved CBP had indeed planned the relocation all along.
It is unclear how the border crisis will be handled moving forward, especially given that many U.S. citizens oppose the migrants being shipped by the hundreds to their communities.

Anti Federalist
07-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Nobody will show, because: racism...

Or something.

devil21
07-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Seems like this and the Bundy thing are revving back up at the same time. Are there enough patriots in that part of the country to cover both??

WM_in_MO
07-06-2014, 06:46 PM
I don't agree with the protesters, so count me out.

emigration/immigration is a natural right.

Carson
07-06-2014, 08:27 PM
As is self defense.

CPUd
07-06-2014, 11:43 PM
They will roll a decoy bus through a protest site. When they stop the bus, out comes a SWAT team.

puppetmaster
07-07-2014, 12:36 AM
Their plan is working. Damn I am not looking forward to what is coming.

Origanalist
07-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Their plan is working. Damn I am not looking forward to what is coming.

Watching all this unfold is going to be nauseating.

Origanalist
07-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Henry expressed frustration at the fact that the illegal immigrants are being "rewarded" for breaking the law--after illegally crossing the border, they receive a slew of taxpayer subsidized benefits like housing, food, education, vocational training, and legal counsel. Most are then released onto U.S. soil.
When U.S. citizens break the law, on the other hand, they pay the price. "If any one of us were to roll through a stop sign, we'd be pulled over and ticketed," Henry noted.

Hell Henry, you don't even have to roll through a stop sign. They will pull you over because fuck you, that's why I pulled you over. What are you going to do about it?

Matt Collins
07-07-2014, 05:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_PKMbdNTU

WM_in_MO
07-07-2014, 03:09 PM
As is self defense.

Objection, relevance?

chudrockz
07-07-2014, 03:53 PM

I agree with you, but in the event of a federal violent crackdown against protestors (even ones who don't agree with me) I'd side with the protestors.

ebod
07-07-2014, 05:10 PM
As of this afternoon, no more buses will be going to Murrieta according to the "officials" Although, some are concerned that they will come under the cloak of darkness. A lot of money was spent on this facility getting it ready and they are not happy that they have been stopped. By the way, I live right next door in Temecula and this is a very big deal here.

As to those that think emigration/immigration is a natural right. Maybe so in a more perfect union. But not now. Here are some suggestions on what to do about the problem: "we abolish the welfare state, restore a healthy free market, revamp the visitor work program, enforce the laws now on the books with more border security, permit states to enforce the law, allow private property owners to protect their land from trespassing, stop granting automatic citizenship to children of illegal immigrants born in the U.S., stop federal mandates on states to provide free education and medical care, end the drug war, and allow police to determine the citizenship of persons participating in crime." quote from Liberty Defined, Ron Paul.

Carson
07-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Here is a link to some of the other places they are trying to ship their new arrivals to.

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215860821987081633721.0004fd39453513c9dc41 8&msa=0&ie=UTF8&ll=38.993572,-95.405273&spn=29.283014,54.404297&t=m&source=embed&dg=feature

Here is a link to a Numbers USA. They are trying to keep up with the new influx. They can also help you write to your congressman and women.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/not-my-backyard-feds-efforts-relocate-illegal-aliens-border

Dianne
07-07-2014, 07:05 PM

As long as you are willing to back that comment with your social security check at age 65, more power to you. As soon as they set foot on American soil, they qualify for food stamps, social security disability, free medical care, section 8 housing ... YOU PAY FOR THEM, I'm not willing too.

TomtheTinker
07-07-2014, 09:04 PM

If only it were that simple I'd agree with you.

Origanalist
07-07-2014, 09:11 PM
If only it were that simple I'd agree with you.

Slogans, they sound really good.

TomtheTinker
07-07-2014, 09:13 PM
We should also all become a Bundy brigade. That's how freedom is won.

Southron
07-07-2014, 10:57 PM

Are you concerned that your views are aligned with most of the big government supporters in the federal government?

Do you wonder why that is?

WM_in_MO
07-08-2014, 04:25 PM
As long as you are willing to back that comment with your social security check at age 65, more power to you. As soon as they set foot on American soil, they qualify for food stamps, social security disability, free medical care, section 8 housing ... YOU PAY FOR THEM, I'm not willing too.

Maybe you should end the welfare state instead of hating people who had the bad fortune to be born in a place that wasn't America.

Are you concerned that your views are aligned with most of the big government supporters in the federal government?

Do you wonder why that is?

I wonder why your statement makes no sense.

Countries, states, counties, cities, all boundaries are imaginary lines on a map drawn not by the land owner but the state; a violent collection of thieves and murderers who choose what you can and can't do, and who can and can't enter.

I do not side with the big government people, the are the ones who want fences, guards, landmines, and other such displays of force to enforce an imaginary line drawn by a group of violent thugs.