PDA

View Full Version : 'We’ll take back Spain': Fighters claim ISIS to seize 'occupied lands'

RPfan1992
07-05-2014, 11:57 PM
A good example of blowback.

A group of jihadists claiming to be part of ISIS have vowed to invade Spain along with all other “occupied lands” in a video posted on the web.

The men say Spain is the land of their forefathers and that they are prepared to die for their nascent Islamic State.

The video of two men claiming to be militants from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) has taken the Spanish media by storm. The minute-long footage shows them speaking in Spanish, and saying that ISIS will take over Spain.

“I tell you, Spain is the land of our forefathers, and, Allah willing, we are going to liberate it, with the might of Allah,” says one of the men. He adds that the group won’t stop at Spain and intends to spread its Islamic Caliphate across the world.“I say to the entire world as a warning: We are living under the Islamic banner, the Islamic Caliphate. We are going to die for it until we liberate all the occupied lands, from Jakarta to Andalusia,” he said.

The footage has not yet been independently verified, but it would not be the first video released by the group. Last month, ISIS released a propaganda video entitled: “There Is No Life Without Jihad” in which Australian and British members of the group appealed in English for Muslims across the world to join their cause.

“We have brothers from Bangladesh, from Iraq, from Cambodia, Australia and the UK,” says a militant called Abu Muthanna al-Yemeni, who himself comes from Britain, according to a video caption. The extremist Sunni Muslim group began to seize control of towns and cities in Iraq at the beginning of June. Since then it has captured large swathes of the region, straddling the Iraqi-Syrian border and continues to advance on the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.

The leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, announced the creation of an Islamic State, or caliphate, encompassing the lands that the group has taken under its control. He also called on Muslims throughout the world to join the cause and fight for ISIS.

"Muslims everywhere, whoever is capable of performing hijrah (emigration) to the Islamic State, then let him do so, because hijrah to the land of Islam is obligatory," he added.

So far Iraqi security forces have done little to slow the advance of the Islamist group, with the government appealing for aid from abroad to repel the onslaught.

The US has sent 300 military advisors to Iraq to combat the threat and is deploying another 300 troops, helicopters and drones in the area. Saudi Arabia has also deployed 30,000 troops along its border with Iraq, while Russia has sent fighter jets and pilots to support the Baghdad government against ISIS.

http://rt.com/news/170480-spain-isis-invade-threat/

puppetmaster
07-06-2014, 04:23 AM
On that note the world is land of my forefathers. ...watch out world here I come. I think I will call this plan the ISOC

international state of confusion.

enhanced_deficit
07-06-2014, 03:56 PM
No need to panic ; Former CIA deputy station chief discusses ISIS with Iraqi Sunni leaders (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?4868-No-need-to-panic-Former-CIA-deputy-station-chief-discusses-ISIS-with-Iraqi-Sunni-leaders&)

alucard13mm
07-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Ripley: I say we take off and nuke the entire site from Orbit... It is the only way to be sure.

Hahaha. If I was a necon I would tell the terrorists. "We are going to nuke all territories held by IS. All non-IS members and civilians should evacuate and get the hell out in 24 hours. Any IS leaving the area is a coward and a failed jihadist. Stay and allow Allah to protect you"

ghengis86
07-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Boogity, Boogity!!

-CIA

Todd
07-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Boogity, Boogity!!

-CIA

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36244922.jpg

pcosmar
07-06-2014, 07:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WninWFtO0Gg

osan
07-06-2014, 08:31 PM
What am I to do with this information - wet myself?

The Euros have become such dumbasses anymore, I say let them fight their own battles for once. We bailed their sorry hides out twice, which was twice too many.

oyarde
07-06-2014, 09:32 PM
This makes no sense , before 709 or so there were no Muslims in Spain. After the fall of the Roman Empire Spain was pretty continually under control of the Visigoths and the Vandals. In fact the tyrant Muslims tried to push farther after conquering Spain but were defeated by the Frank's at the Battle of Tours in 732.Some of these were from Syria ,Yemen , Africa etc .Syrians have no legitimate claim to Spain , I guess they just make shit up since they probably cannot read or write .

oyarde
07-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Spain may seem like home though , same type of unemployment rate already you could expect in an Islamic Country .

Brian4Liberty
07-06-2014, 09:39 PM
No need to panic ; Former CIA deputy station chief discusses ISIS with Iraqi Sunni leaders (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?4868-No-need-to-panic-Former-CIA-deputy-station-chief-discusses-ISIS-with-Iraqi-Sunni-leaders&)

Related:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?454186-The-case-against-US-military-intervention-in-Iraq

green73
07-06-2014, 09:44 PM
What am I to do with this information - wet myself?

The Euros have become such dumbasses anymore, I say let them fight their own battles for once. We bailed their sorry hides out twice, which was twice too many.

Oh gawd. If "we" hadn't gotten involved in WWI it would have ended. Without "we" in WWI there'd have been no Hitler and WWII and the shitty world it spawned.. Good job,"we".

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Oh gawd. If "we" hadn't gotten involved in WWI it would have ended. Without "we" in WWI there'd have been no Hitler and WWII and the shitty world it spawned.. Good job,"we".

Yeah, something even worse could have happened. Imagine if the Germans built the atomic bomb during a peacetime setting, then declared war on the world?

kcchiefs6465
07-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Yeah, something even worse could have happened. Imagine if the Germans built the atomic bomb during a peacetime setting, then declared war on the world?
They would have had a hard time coming to America (in an active occupation sense).

And someone more versed on the development of nuclear bombs can explain why that is an unlikely scenario (the Germans developing the atom bomb before the United States did). I've read some on it, have seen a few things in various documentaries, but that is beyond my comfort level.

I still will comfortably say that Wilson used the sinking of the Lusitania, which could be considered an active war target considering what was on board and as well the ocean liner ignored to maneuver in ways that may have prevented its sinking, for political reasons. "Making the world safe for democracy." FDR likewise acted in the same way.

There are many examples throughout history that could be included within your line of reasoning. Practically, if not all of the modern day conflicts the United States by and large creates then involves itself in.

Snew
07-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Ooga booga!

green73
07-06-2014, 10:23 PM

I fail to see your point. I think you missed mine.

Ender
07-06-2014, 10:35 PM

If "WE" hadn't been involved in WWI- it would not have ben a WW but just a border dispute. Germany would not have been blamed and starved to death and there would have been no Hitler.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-07-2014, 02:02 AM
If "WE" hadn't been involved in WWI- it would not have ben a WW but just a border dispute. Germany would not have been blamed and starved to death and there would have been no Hitler.

Germany had a long history of war even before the world wars so I don't see the point here

Uriel999
07-07-2014, 02:09 AM
This makes no sense , before 709 or so there were no Muslims in Spain. After the fall of the Roman Empire Spain was pretty continually under control of the Visigoths and the Vandals. In fact the tyrant Muslims tried to push farther after conquering Spain but were defeated by the Frank's at the Battle of Tours in 732.Some of these were from Syria ,Yemen , Africa etc .Syrians have no legitimate claim to Spain , I guess they just make shit up since they probably cannot read or write .

In Islam once they conquer land it is considered part of their holy land perpetually. Even if the land is taken from them, it is just then considered occupied and must eventually be reconquered. Islam's god takes real estate very seriously.

osan
07-07-2014, 04:21 AM
This makes no sense , before 709 or so there were no Muslims in Spain.

And a century prior, there were no Muslims anywhere. Comparatively speaking, it is very johnny-come-lately.

After the fall of the Roman Empire Spain was pretty continually under control of the Visigoths and the Vandals. In fact the tyrant Muslims tried to push farther after conquering Spain but were defeated by the Frank's at the Battle of Tours in 732.Some of these were from Syria ,Yemen , Africa etc .Syrians have no legitimate claim to Spain , I guess they just make shit up since they probably cannot read or write .

In many cases this is indeed true. These so-called "radical" Muslims appear to bank on the profound ignorance of their adherents... not that our "leaders" don't do the same thing, but Muslims seem completely artless about it, so far as I can see. At least I can respect our tyrants for being marginally clever, whereas these bozos appear very much the opposite.

osan
07-07-2014, 04:25 AM
Yeah, something even worse could have happened.

Is this sarcasm? Please say you're not serious.

Imagine if the Germans built the atomic bomb during a peacetime setting, then declared war on the world?

Imagine if monkeys flew out of Barack Obama's butt.

Oh, wait...

osan
07-07-2014, 04:27 AM
Germany had a long history of war even before the world wars so I don't see the point here

So did the rest of Europe and all empire worldwide. What's your point, that Germany was somehow special in this regard? They were not.

The point is as stated. Had the USA stayed out of WWI, the Brits, Frogs, and Krauts would have done what they'd always done: work it out eventually. Not our business. The Germans were humiliated in unprecedented ways and their economy hobbled in ways that all but guaranteed the rise of a charismatic leader. The victors of the Great War were the deliberate architects of the holocaust that followed and consumed nearly an entire continent, plus environs. Have you never read a book about WW II? Seen a documentary? It was pretty bad as my parents can attest, having lived through it and the aftermath.

THX 1138
07-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Spain is a European nation.

Spain should do what it tried to start doing hundreds of years ago: Stop or at least seriously reduce all immigration.

In fact, the US should be doing this as well.