PDA

View Full Version : PLAN B: Banner Planes!

truthjourneyman
12-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Considering some concerns I've read on cost, it occurred to me that there is another way of delivering the same or even greater effect a Blimp can have at a fraction of the cost. It happened here in Austin, Tx. At the UT football game just prior to kickoff, a plane flew over the stadium with a banner, "Ron Paul For President - Everyone Wins !" Here is a link to a photo - http://www.ronpaulaustin.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=1

1913_to_2008
12-01-2007, 06:11 PM
It appears to me that you're a troll trying to divide the site. Nobody here needs a plan B, the Blimp WILL FLY.

If you want planes with banners that is a separate issue from the blimp.

Get that Blimp in the air!

truthjourneyman
12-01-2007, 06:18 PM
I am not a troll. Have you read all the concerns on this forum. It was just an idea brought up considering other threads showing concern. I'll be leaving now! Goodbye

Rhys
12-01-2007, 06:22 PM
its cool to post an idea, but there's no structure to impliment a plan b. we just have ideas and do things.

Primbs
12-01-2007, 06:24 PM
The blimp is already in the main stream media. The blimp is mentioned on the front page of the LA Times today and we don't even have it yet.

People are talking about a blimp, they want to see the first ever presidential campaign blimp. We need to give them a blimp.

The blimp is also a grassroots motivator. Rides can be given to people and it can park a rallies.

It is a multi purpose campaign tool.

www.ronpaulblimp.com