PDA

View Full Version : An observation of our power

Maximilian American
12-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Sometimes some of our power needs to rest and rejuvenate financially, but they are still committed to overall success. Finance is one of our strongest assets, as are most of the other aspects pertaining to a powerful campaign. We succeed in empowering our campaign efficiently in many of these aspects.

We are on a path towards success. I continue my commitment to Peace, Prosperity, & Freedom.

The Movement continues to grow!

Mark Rushmore
12-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Sometimes some of our power needs to rest and rejuvenate financially, but they are still committed to overall success. Finance is one of our strongest assets, as are most of the other aspects pertaining to a powerful campaign. We succeed in empowering our campaign efficiently in many of these aspects.

We are on a path towards success. I continue my commitment to Peace, Prosperity, & Freedom.

The Movement continues to grow!

Nothing is as encouraging as the low Nov. 30th turnout; you can sense the stockpiles building for the 16th.

Maximilian American
12-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Are you registered?
Are you a delegate?
Have you applied to be a Poll Worker and/or Vote Count Watcher?
Do you know your polling place?
Have you recruited other supporters to become delegates?
Have you circulated a petition?
Have you verified (from the horse’s mouth) that Ron Paul will be on your state’s ballot?
Do you attend GOP meetings (township - county – state)?
Have you canvassed collecting names and phone numbers and sent it to HQ?
Have you promoted Ron Paul to Christian media and ProLife groups?
Do you ask your local television stations to profile/interview Ron Paul?
Do you write letters to you local newspapers?
Have you promoted Ron Paul at gunshows, anti-war rallies, prolife meetings, etc?
Have you passed out registration forms to young supporters?
Do you call talk radio shows and pitch Ron Paul?
Do you have the names, addresses, and phone numbers of your meetup members to be ready to mobilize when needed?
Have you hit the streets passing out DVDs/literature?
Have you sent letters to celebrities asking for an endorsement?
Have you attempted to get your local public access channel to play Ron Paul videos such as his previous interviews in public access shows?
Is your meetup inactive? Then do canvassing/lit drops by yourself.
Have you requested “street lists” of registered voters?

Contribute to the power we are building using one of these aspects.

Chibioz
12-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Nothing is as encouraging as the low Nov. 30th turnout; you can sense the stockpiles building for the 16th.

Indeed. My Nov. 5th donation pales in comparison to what I've already got saved for the 16th. ;)

Maximilian American
12-01-2007, 05:56 PM

Yeah, we will dominate on that day with out a doubt. The blimp, the funds, the advertising, the converting...we're gonna dominate that entire week to propel our movement past the dismal candidates.

Maximilian American
12-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Indeed. My Nov. 5th donation pales in comparison to what I've already got saved for the 16th. ;)

Me as well as you as well as thousands of others are gonna step up our contributions big time in comparison with the 5th. $150 for the Overture on the 5th, & $500 for the Party on the 16th.