PDA

View Full Version : New polling data :rasmussen Huckster 2nd overall

Real_CaGeD
12-01-2007, 05:26 PM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_2008__1/daily_presidential_tracking_polling_history

What do you make of it?

How does it reflect our man?

JenaS62
12-01-2007, 05:28 PM
why don't I see Ron Paul on the list?

DjLoTi
12-01-2007, 05:29 PM
**** Huckabee dude sorry I just don't like the guy, I don't know why people talk about him, even people on these boards. I just don't get it.

transistor
12-01-2007, 05:31 PM
nice to see romney and rudy's percentages going down at least...

Real_CaGeD
12-01-2007, 05:32 PM
nice to see romney and rudy's percentages going down at least...

They r all backing up to the field.

Mark Rushmore
12-01-2007, 05:35 PM
We are approaching the perfect storm: whereby the other five or so "front runners" equally split the primary vote - and all those Ron Paul loyalists who show up to vote have the lowest bar to first place. There is perhaps nothing more serendipitous for us than an equal split amongst Rudy Mitt Huck Thompson and McCain.

ctb619
12-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Looks like we are getting more parity in the polling -- it's a wide open race, which is exactly what we want.

Real_CaGeD
12-01-2007, 05:36 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/republican_primaries.html

Real clear data.

hazek
12-01-2007, 05:36 PM
BS.

Why do you even follow these polls. Even Ron has said that he can't win unless all of you do your part and tell people who he is, what he stands for and get them to actually vote.

I think everyone here pretty much understands that the establishment is trying everything in their power to stop Ron and you can fight that only with your own effort. Media reports or polling results are not going to do that for you. Ever.

jake
12-01-2007, 05:37 PM
We are approaching the perfect storm: whereby the other five or so "front runners" equally split the primary vote - and all those Ron Paul loyalists who show up to vote have the lowest bar to first place. There is perhaps nothing more serendipitous for us than an equal split amongst Rudy Mitt Huck Thompson and McCain.

bang on, this is indeed the perfect storm brewing :D

ctb619
12-01-2007, 05:38 PM
BS.

Why do you even follow these polls. Even Ron has said that he can't win unless all of you do your part and tell people who he is, what he stands for and get them to actually vote.

I think everyone here pretty much understands that the establishment is trying everything in their power to stop Ron and you can fight that only with your own effort. Media reports or polling results are not going to do that for you. Ever.

Following the polls doesn't preclude us from telling people who Ron Paul is. What are you talking about?

rich34
12-01-2007, 05:39 PM
I call BS! Why with so little money does Huckabee not have a "name recognition" problem, yet Paul is raising millions of dollars like it's his job, yet, nobody knows him???

These polls do not add up one bit. I can see Huckabee doing well in Iowa, but nationally??? Without money how does anyone even know who he is? That's the theme they were using against Paul, but why don't it apply to Huckabee?

I've never been one to favor going negative, but maybe the grassroots should take it upon themselves to educate the people. One good place to start would be to tell the republicans that are supporting him that Bill Clinton said that Huckabee was his favorite republican. If Bill likes him he can't be good right?

Then of course we could also hit him with the taxhikemike slogan. I know some will disagree, but dang it people know not what they are voting for. They evidently believe they are getting something good when their not.

maxmerkel
12-01-2007, 05:45 PM
**** Huckabee dude sorry I just don't like the guy, I don't know why people talk about him, even people on these boards. I just don't get it.

i'm with you. i don't understand it, he's maybe the biggest statist big government guy in the race, he's stealing our ideas, he's making fun of god and propably the slimiest guy i'v ever seen.

i just don't get it.

hazek
12-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Following the polls doesn't preclude us from telling people who Ron Paul is. What are you talking about?

True. But it hurts the moral. People have been thought by the media that polls should mean something and that they should be some sort of an indication of who is winning. And even though history has shown us that polls mean shit, and you all know that, you still for what ever stupid reason, follow them and get upset when they don't show the expected or wanted picture.

I think everyone should just realize that it's just another dirty trick by those who want to control you and not pay ANY attention to it. Cause as soon as you do, they win.

Instead stay positive and give your best to this cause. In the end, thats the only thing thats going to decide between a victory or failure.

Real_CaGeD
12-01-2007, 05:50 PM
True. But it hurts the moral. People have been thought by the media that polls should mean something and that they should be some sort of an indication of who is winning. And even though history has shown us that polls mean shit, and you all know that, you still for what ever stupid reason, follow them and get upset when they don't show the expected or wanted picture.

I think everyone should just realize that it's just another dirty trick by those who want to control you and not pay ANY attention to it. Cause as soon as you do, they win.

Instead stay positive and give your best to this cause. In the end, thats the only thing thats going to decide between a victory or failure.

No, i was hoping you guys see the same thing I do. Even field, gives us all the advantage.

Energy
12-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Polls are contrived, tools of propaganda, a distraction, the "final illusion" as Zydeco eloquently put it.

Continue spreading RP as if your life depends on it.

The "scientific" polls are the final illusion standing between the American people and the new reality.

tsetsefly

he is much worse than Bush imo, he will be more authoritarian and he wants to be ayatollah mike, I will vote hillary if he wins the nomination. But I only see him winning Iowa and some of the other southern states filled with hicks and inbreds, aside from there I cant see him winning anywhere else...

ctb619
No, i was hoping you guys see the same thing I do. Even field, gives us all the advantage.

exactly

Real_CaGeD
12-01-2007, 05:54 PM
exactly

I cant wait for the real clear update.

ronpaulfollower999
12-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Hmm.... 24+14+10+13+15=76 where is the other 24%? It has to be split up between our guy, Hunter, Tancredo, and undecided. Right?

hazek
12-01-2007, 05:57 PM
How can you see anything from these polls if you know they are BS???

I mean if you see anything in them, then you also have to see that Ron is waaay behind. You see, you can't have it both ways...

I rather accept that it's propaganda and it doesn't mean shit, entirely!

EvilEngineer
12-01-2007, 05:58 PM
as with all polls...

F U Frank.

Real_CaGeD
12-01-2007, 06:04 PM
How can you see anything from these polls if you know they are BS???

I mean if you see anything in them, then you also have to see that Ron is waaay behind. You see, you can't have it both ways...

I rather accept that it's propaganda and it doesn't mean shit, entirely!

Lets just figure they are polling mostly hardcore Bushies. Ron doesnt show well with the call list ok?....

Lets just pretend that these numbers are true in the above stated case. Now think about the percentage of these that will vote vs Ron Paul peoples.

You want all the other candidates polling equally in our case.

Understand?

hazek
12-01-2007, 06:11 PM
No.

You just simply can't have it both ways.

Polls are propaganda tolls. Therefor they mean squat/zero/null/nothing and should be totally ignored.

Real_CaGeD
12-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Let me make this real simple for you friends.

Hope it rains, snows, and just storms like heck wherever a primary is being held.

Get it yet?:D

xerigen
12-01-2007, 06:15 PM
lol @ this Huckabee poll surge. This guy is the biggest joke I've ever seen. I think a lot of the people that have jumped on his bandwagon are the same uneducated people who originally supported Giuliani/Romney but have now changed positions because the media has criticized them for one thing or another and they decide well maybe I shouldn't vote for them anymore. Then the media decides Huckabee is their new princess and the sheeple go along with them. These polls don't mean anything, but either way I'd vote for Hillary before I voted for Huckabee.

vegetarianrpfan
12-01-2007, 06:27 PM
You guys are asking how Huckabee can have name recognition with so little money. It's easy. He was the governor of Arkansas for 10 years. Everybody in Arkansas knows who he is, and quite a lot of national news coverage followed him for a decade. Not even everyone in Texas knows who Ron Paul is.

"The Economist" was writing articles last year about how Huckabee might run. He just had a larger national profile to start with.

Luckily, he has not appealed to donors' pocketbooks, and he's not a conservative at all, so we can use Dr. Paul's pile of Federal Reserve notes to give him a national profile as well and not rely on the media.

--------------------
Libertarian Girl
http://www.libertariangirl.com

Joey Wahoo
12-01-2007, 06:31 PM
We need to remind anyone thinking of voting for Mr. Huckabee, that he is INDISTINGUISHABLE from GWB, particulary as he appeared in 2000. If you like the current president, then Huckabee may be your man. If not, you need to look again.

AlexMerced
12-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Huckabee annoys me, cause he taints my favorite movie

Fuckabees

wgadget
12-01-2007, 06:36 PM
While out signwaving today, I met a couple of Huckabee supporters. I'm in Georgia. But I'm also proud to say that we had lots of horns honking and thumbs up today, too. We've been out working this corner for about a month and a half.

1town
12-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Fuck you frank!

Is it true what I hear, that these polls only check those who voted in 2004? In other words, a very minuscule selection of bush supporters?

AlexMerced
12-01-2007, 06:38 PM
you met a couple of Huckabee supporters... so how the excahnge, I was relalooking ofward to a follow up on the story of how the collisions of ideaologies would've been

werdd
12-01-2007, 06:39 PM

i agree when all of the others guys are splitting the vote at 10-15% a paul 5% with 100% turnout means we win. Not time to sit back and wait yet though, still tons of work to do this month.

AlexMerced
12-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Fuck you frank!

Is it true what I hear, that these polls only check those who voted in 2004? In other words, a very minuscule selection of bush supporters?

depends on the poll, most of them use 2004 and 2000 and supervoter pools. Still usally the poll change very drastically during the last couple of weeks of december, so it's really mainly a gauge of Name recognition.

THe polls just mean, people need more exposure, the people who answer their landlines apparently don't leave their house much or else they'd miss the call. This is why door to door canvassing is key.

Plus I wouldn't be surprised ROmney and Giuliani payed for the list of those being polled and targeted them.

Proemio
12-01-2007, 06:45 PM
No.

You just simply can't have it both ways.

Having it both ways, is what Hollywood calls The American Way...

Polls are propaganda tolls. Therefor they mean squat/zero/null/nothing and should be totally ignored.

You know that, I know that, and so do about eight out of ten people here. The inevitable threads on every 'scientific' poll are probably started by card carrying members of the International Pollsters' Union, fighting for relevance and their job.

But seriously, the Huckster's magic rise has a direct cause and effect. It's just that most people are conditioned not to look there - it's not nice.

On October 16, the panel of 'experts' evaluating the most burning question facing the electorate, seriously up-rated Huckabee (the reason is a hoot in itself). On October 17, the independent media wondered loudly and in perfect unison, why Huckabee is suddenly creating all that new interest. The cart has been leading the horse ever since. I posted the link to the evidence several times - 'reputable' source, no less - and always with the same result; all went quiet on the revolutionary front.

Quit funny actually...

LOL, I just visited the 'reputable source' mentioned above - to see if there are new ratings, and what to expect from the Sunday TalkShow Experts - and the relevant 16/10/07 ratings page is magically gone. The latest is now back in September.
Hot stuff - funny how that works...:D