PDA

View Full Version : Five Facts the Media Isn’t Telling You About Ukraine

nbruno322
07-02-2014, 06:41 AM
Quickly, look at the map below and find Ukraine.

Can you do it without cheating?

https://d24g2nq85gnwal.cloudfront.net/images/140702image1.jpg

Five Facts the Media Isn’t Telling You About Ukraine

http://www.internationalman.com/articles/five-facts-the-media-isnt-telling-you-about-ukraine

wizardwatson
07-02-2014, 07:50 AM
Why the hell is no one paying attention to this!

I've been falling this Ukraine stuff for about 2 weeks. Eastern Ukraine residential districts are being shelled with howitzers where there is no evidence of separatist activity. My assessment is that this is essentially ethnic cleansing.

WAR CRIMES are being perpetrated.

Western Media? First it was behind, the cease-fire lifted and now practically no news.

As of this morning there isn't even a "Ukraine" section under "World" or "Top Stories"

This is blatant media blackout.

And the #5 from the above about the NEO-NAZI right sector/svoboda shit IS FOR REAL. I saw videos of these Hitler youth marching through town with torches and beating random people. THESE ARE THE ONES who burned down the building with the 40 some odd people inside being burned alive who were counter-protesting the neo-nazis.

THIS IS NOT typical NWO shit. They are trying to drag Putin/Russia into this. This is not like ISIS where the cause seems to be from nowhere. The US is clearly influencing Ukraine puppet government with newly coup-installed president. There are reports of chemical weapons being used. Tens of thousands are fleeing into Russia.

All these current happenings are proxies against Russia.

Russia supports Maliki, US supports ISIS
Russia supports Assad, US supports ISIS + other rebels in Syria
Russia supports Iran, Iran supports Maliki
Russia supports Eastern Ukraine, US supports Kiev.

Border crisis in US, rumors of false flag, Obama blatantly (and angrily to boot) is on camera saying he will as like a dictator "handle the immigration crisis".

With all due respect to all the people posting threads on this forum, we need to start paying attention. I believe the momentum of current military events has thrust us into a point of no return for whatever nefarious plan/operation the powers that be have unleashed. I see no path of de-escalation on any front. I strongly feel they are finally making a push and I fear the real target, or at least a primary target is a US destabilization economically and with respect to civil war.

We need to wake up around here. We may be beyond any futile "political change" strategies, and probably need to start considering that very soon survival may be priority.

The only news I see coming out of Ukraine is via twitter-sphere. They are being slaughtered and no one cares, except Russia who is withholding action because they know damn well that is exactly what the West wants them to do.

Break out the tinfoil people.

nbruno322
07-02-2014, 02:12 PM

I've been falling this Ukraine stuff for about 2 weeks. Eastern Ukraine residential districts are being shelled with howitzers where there is no evidence of separatist activity. My assessment is that this is essentially ethnic cleansing.

Western Media? First it was behind, the cease-fire lifted and now practically no news.

As of this morning there isn't even a "Ukraine" section under "World" or "Top Stories"

And the #5 from the above about the NEO-NAZI right sector/svoboda shit IS FOR REAL. I saw videos of these Hitler youth marching through town with torches and beating random people. THESE ARE THE ONES who burned down the building with the 40 some odd people inside being burned alive who were counter-protesting the neo-nazis.

THIS IS NOT typical NWO shit. They are trying to drag Putin/Russia into this. This is not like ISIS where the cause seems to be from nowhere. The US is clearly influencing Ukraine puppet government with newly coup-installed president. There are reports of chemical weapons being used. Tens of thousands are fleeing into Russia.

Border crisis in US, rumors of false flag, Obama blatantly (and angrily to boot) is on camera saying he will as like a dictator "handle the immigration crisis".

With all due respect to all the people posting threads on this forum, we need to start paying attention. I believe the momentum of current military events has thrust us into a point of no return for whatever nefarious plan/operation the powers that be have unleashed. I see no path of de-escalation on any front. I strongly feel they are finally making a push and I fear the real target, or at least a primary target is a US destabilization economically and with respect to civil war.

We need to wake up around here. We may be beyond any futile "political change" strategies, and probably need to start considering that very soon survival may be priority.

The only news I see coming out of Ukraine is via twitter-sphere. They are being slaughtered and no one cares, except Russia who is withholding action because they know damn well that is exactly what the West wants them to do.

Well it looks like things are heating up again in Ukraine as the ceasefire just ended...

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-02-2014, 02:44 PM
I don't get it. I thought most people knew where Ukraine was.

Natural Citizen
07-02-2014, 02:47 PM
'Slaughterhouse': Civilians die in Kiev's ruthless military attacks (GRAPHIC) (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?452897-Slaughterhouse-Civilians-die-in-Kiev-s-ruthless-military-attacks-(GRAPHIC))

Aside... Ukraine Timeline - Kiev's bloody eastern Ukraine campaign LIVE UPDATES (http://rt.com/news/eastern-ukraine-army-operation-680/)

Relevant discussion - Chaos Incorporated: Foreign Policy & The Neocon Playground (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?455039-Chaos-Incorporated-Foreign-Policy-amp-The-Neocon-Playground&p=5580065&viewfull=1#post5580065)

Also - WikiLeaks releases draft of highly-secretive multi-national trade deal (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?433167-WikiLeaks-releases-draft-of-highly-secretive-multi-national-trade-deal&p=5307335&viewfull=1#post5307335)

jllundqu
07-02-2014, 03:56 PM
UNless and until people in this country have a credible FEAR for their own safety and survival, nothing here will change. During the cold war, children learned duck and cover from the real threat of nuclear war. Even with all these headlines, there is nothing to suggest the US being destablized to the point of civil war nor is there any indication that another country may attack the US militarily. If they crack the economy open and let it drain, then we MIGHT be able to wake up a few zombies, but not until then.

dannno
07-02-2014, 04:07 PM

I've spent a good portion of the last 2 or 3 days of my life arguing about Ukraine on my local paper's online comment section.

pcosmar
07-02-2014, 04:13 PM

Tinfoil hats increase the concentration of electromagnetic interference.

Some of us have been watching.. But there is little that can be done.

Brian4Liberty
07-02-2014, 07:31 PM

Do you have any related links?

pcosmar
07-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Do you have any related links?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?452897-Slaughterhouse-Civilians-die-in-Kiev-s-ruthless-military-attacks-%28GRAPHIC%29

That one has links,, as do the several other threads on Ukraine in that sub forum.

What parts require clarification??

puppetmaster
07-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Those same snipers will be all to happy to come to American soil and partake in a target rich environment

Natural Citizen
07-02-2014, 08:40 PM
For years they have been trying to surround Russia with Nato countries. There is a lot to this one though. The reason we don't hear anything from mainstream is because both sides of the political paradigm will be left red faced should the truth come out. It's why we have seen so many journalists who provide ground reporting targeted, detained and killed over there. Recall the knee jerk reactions to sanction Russia. Many of these reactions came from under informed politicians who know nothing of the history or even contemporary foreign infrastructure. Of course, we also see that this has been a situation where the strongest blowback has occured to the TPP. Things arent working out as was anticipated by western Agribusiness and Big Oil. Both industries are treading on dangerous waters while Russia and BRICS nations move toward an international finance clearing model that is independent of western influence. Also the whole narrative that some of our politicians are running about being concerned about individual privacy in terms of the whole NSA thing is complete BS. They don't care about privacy. They do, however, know full well that the bulk of the intelligence spying on countries was aimed toward their finance clearing infrastructure. Several threads on the board contain discussion relevant to what we see with nations merging and spending more on their space programs (aka cyber security). But there is a lot more as well. I just don't feel like typing. Especially since it's been shared throughout the board. Ignored...but shared none the less.

To aknowledge what is happening in Ukraine would be a death blow to the neocons who operate under the radar to cause these things abroad. And they exist on both sides of the political paradigm as well as the media. But ultimately they won't be able to hide from the issue. The fact is that these other nations are moving away from the dollar and forming their own finance clearing models. Both western agribusiness and oil/gas are absolutely going to get their rear ends handed to them. It's inevitable. And when this happens we're going to see some really stupid looking politicians.

As far as the media goes? Today they are and will become even more irrelevant. As was mentioned previously, people are looking to ground reporting, live feeds, video and photography straight from the sources and from the ground as things unfold across the globe. The mainstream media is dying. And they know it. Good riddance.