PDA

View Full Version : GOP Candidate Charges Opponent Is Dead, Represented By A Body Double

CaseyJones
07-01-2014, 09:56 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/27/frank-lucas_n_5537217.html

Political opponents accuse each other of lying all the time, but one Oklahoma congressional candidate took his accusation to a new level this week when he claimed his opponent was actually dead and being represented by a body double.

KFOR in Oklahoma reports that Timothy Ray Murray believes Rep. Frank Lucas (R-Okla.), his opponent in the congressional Republican primary, was executed three years ago and is being represented by a look-alike. Because he believes Lucas is really dead, Murray said he will challenge the results of Tuesday's Republican primary, in which Murray received 5.2 percent of the vote. Lucas won the primary with 82.8 percent of the vote.

"It is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike. Rep. Lucas’ look alike was depicted as sentenced on a white stage in southern Ukraine on or about Jan. 11, 2011," Murray said in a statement posted on his campaign website. The statement claimed Lucas and “a few other” members of Congress from Oklahoma and other states were shown on television being hanged by “The World Court.”

"I am contesting that this matter has happen [sic] since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department’s use of Mr. Murray's DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people," Murray's statement said.

Bryan Dean, a spokesman for the Oklahoma State Election Board, told The Huffington Post that Murray had sent the board a copy of the statement posted on his website but had not formally filed a petition asking for a recount or alleging election irregularities. He has until 5 p.m. Friday to do so.

In the statement, Murray, who did not respond to an interview request, also reassured voters that he is not a body-double.

"I, Timothy Ray Murray, am a human, born in Oklahoma, and obtained and continue to fully meet the requirements to serve as U.S. Representative when honored to so. I will never use a look alike to replace my (The Office’s) message to you or to anyone else, as both the other Republican Challengers have," he said.

Lucas, who has served in Congress for the last 20 years, released a statement in March about the crisis in Ukraine. He told KFOR, however, that he has never been to the country where he's being accused of having been executed.

lol

CPUd
07-01-2014, 12:33 PM
As your Ambassador, I speak for The People of The United States and their best interest as their diplomat to help protect and defend The United States Constitution. I was sworn to lifetime duty by U.S. President Ford.

I haven’t received any United States funds currently or in past for my lifetime Duty. I and those that assist me will not fail in our duties to The People of The United States.

As your Ambassador, Hon. Timothy Ray Murray, for The People of The United States, I have:

· * Requested and obtained in 2013, Protection from partial or whole life placement on Starship without the knowledge and or will of any person(s) on Earth or in Space, and the storage of partial human size life on Earth or in this Solar system. This matter is sealed with The People, The U.S. President, and The U.S. Supreme Court.

· * Helped Prevent further un-needed Investment Bank Stimulus to the focus on The U.S. People. Congress finalized their legislation which became The “American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.”

· * Helped Prevent an, self only interest and strong arm leverage, agreement with Japan, of American origin, that would have very negative effects on Japan Markets and our Technology and other Markets.

· * Helped prevent illegal and miss leading land and oil deal in the Middle East, of an American origin, after “Desert Storm” major operations in Iraq.

· ** Requested and obtained for The People economic stimulus legislation from Congress’ during and since President Ford’s Administration.

· * Requested and obtained protection of Rights of African American, Native Americans, Japanese, Vietnamese, and other minorities in running for Office and obtaining Office when elected, or in their promotion to Officer levels.

· * Requested and obtained protection of Freedom to Pray on Public School property and Official times by Students that want to lead and participate in such activities. The fore-mentioned Right is sealed by The People, The U.S. President, and The U.S. Supreme Court.

· * Requested and obtained removal, from humans, of an illegal
de-human chip from persons abroad and in armed forces use. Helped block the 7th day Legislation in the ‘70’s that would put the 666 de-human chip in every person on earth. In prevention of the fore-mentioned, it was sealed with The People, The U.S. President, and The U.S. Supreme Court at that time and since that time.

http://www.timothyraymurray.com

acptulsa
07-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Oklahoma politics gets entertaining from time to time...

kcchiefs6465
07-01-2014, 12:52 PM
William Shatner's career is over.

mad cow
07-01-2014, 03:38 PM
What's his forum name here?

rprprs
07-01-2014, 03:44 PM
What's his forum name here?

LOL. That was good.

TheCount
07-01-2014, 04:03 PM