PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody see or get videos of McCain post debate interview?

ignoranceisntbliss
12-01-2007, 04:31 PM
It isn't on CNN.com. It was too energized at the Rally and i didn't get to see his bit. I need to know if he was questioned on the whole 'they attack us for our freedom' topic. If he was I need to find that video as it's for a very important video project.

Furthermore, if anybody knows of other videos of the other candidates addressing the "Rudy's reading list" issue please let me know. I know that the May 3rd Fox Spin Room post-debate show, from the original night Rudy & Ron got into it, featured most of them all confirming Rudy's insane position but I can't find good video of it after weeks of focused searching. Any help is greatly appreciated.

freedom-maniac
12-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Here is one:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2007/11/29/mccain.stpete.avail.cnn?iref=videosearch

It must not have been posted yet, when you checked CNN's website. It was added the 29th.

ignoranceisntbliss
12-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Thanks you kindly.

So that's him someplace besides the debate. I wonder if he dipped out of te place before they could interview him like the others? I never actually seen whether or not he did do a post debate interview.

LOL
Look how reluctant he was mentioning Ron Paul.
And then he spins the previous claim that the majority of troops support his position.
He sure didn't go out of his way to mention why the Middle East hates US.

cjhowe
12-02-2007, 11:03 AM
The man does not know when to walk away and lick his wounds. And the remark about congressional action to draw out the primaries? What a whiner. It's a party function, the party should be the final decision maker in this regard. If you have a problem with it, stop seeking it's nomination.