PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Pro-Life Audio

iowamichelle
06-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Can anybody help? I'm looking for an old interview or at least audio clip (no video) of Ron Paul talking about the sanctity of life, and how society's ills all link back to a general lack of value for human life. The wars of aggression, loss of civil liberties, all of it. He did such a better job at explaining it, and I remember being impressed at how sincere he sounded, what a tender heart he had when it came to life. I think it was probably a bit older, maybe from 2008 or so, but I could be wrong. I can't find it by googling. Thank you in advance if you can help!

erowe1
06-29-2014, 03:42 PM
Can anybody help? I'm looking for an old interview or at least audio clip (no video) of Ron Paul talking about the sanctity of life, and how society's ills all link back to a general lack of value for human life. The wars of aggression, loss of civil liberties, all of it. He did such a better job at explaining it, and I remember being impressed at how sincere he sounded, what a tender heart he had when it came to life. I think it was probably a bit older, maybe from 2008 or so, but I could be wrong. I can't find it by googling. Thank you in advance if you can help!

He gave a good speech at a big NRLC (National Right to Life Committee) meeting in 2007. That might be it. I remember seeing it on Youtube way back then. But I wouldn't know a better way to find it than just searching terms on youtube.

Ronin Truth
06-29-2014, 03:50 PM
He gave a good speech at a big NRLC (National Right to Life Committee) meeting in 2007. That might be it. I remember seeing it on Youtube way back then. But I wouldn't know a better way to find it than just searching terms on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YCt9JprEaKI

Ronin Truth
06-29-2014, 03:54 PM

Perhaps one of these. Good Luck!

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=Ron+Paul+Right+to+Life+audio&gbv=2&oq=Ron+Paul+Right+to+Life+audio&gs_l=heirloom-hp.12...3094.22453.0.28000.28.24.0.4.1.0.703.5971. 0j2j14j3j1j0j1.21.0....0...1ac.1.34.heirloom-hp..7.21.5799.bmtqEev5Mvc

Boshembechle
06-29-2014, 05:48 PM
Abortion is murder and a disgrace on this nation. Comparable entirely to slavery, as both systems purport(ed) that a certain population was not a citizen.

CaseyJones
06-29-2014, 05:58 PM
Abortion is murder and a disgrace on this nation. Comparable entirely to slavery, as both systems purport(ed) that a certain population was not a citizen.

well you get THAT ONE right

CaptUSA
06-29-2014, 07:12 PM
well you get THAT ONE rightNo, no, no... This sock is FOR slavery.