PDA

View Full Version : Ron is LOSING in the POLLS!!!

Myerz
12-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Question:

All over this forum we rant about how not to believe the Main Stream Media, how they lie and spin everything. Ok, I believe that too.
I guess we need to remind ourselves once in a while................THESE POLLS ARE CRAP!!!!

EVEN THE ONES WE'RE WINNING....SO WHAT, POLLS MEAN NOTHING IF WE DO NOT HIT THE GROUND, SPREAD THE WORD, GET HIS NAME OUT THERE, ADVERTISE ON YOUR CAR, FRONT LAWN, w/ FAMILIES and FRIENDS, CHURCH, LETTERS, WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!

AlexMerced
12-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Trust me I'm on it, one person at a time, registering them, the whole deal.

Mark Rushmore
12-01-2007, 04:24 PM
...SO WHAT, POLLS MEAN NOTHING IF WE DO NOT HIT THE GROUND, SPREAD THE WORD, GET HIS NAME OUT THERE, ADVERTISE ON YOUR CAR, FRONT LAWN, w/ FAMILIES and FRIENDS, CHURCH, LETTERS, WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!

Eight weeks till Super Tuesday - eight weeks to blister, bleed, freeze, canvass fight shout and lay it all on the line. On February 6th the only fear I have is questioning whether I gave it my all when I had the chance.

AlexMerced
12-01-2007, 04:26 PM
the 5th and 6th will be epic, and stil will be "only the beginning"

Mr. White
12-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Why did you start a thread with this title?

OptionsTrader
12-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Question:

All over this forum we rant about how not to believe the Main Stream Media, how they lie and spin everything. Ok, I believe that too.
I guess we need to remind ourselves once in a while................THESE POLLS ARE CRAP!!!!

EVEN THE ONES WE'RE WINNING....SO WHAT, POLLS MEAN NOTHING IF WE DO NOT HIT THE GROUND, SPREAD THE WORD, GET HIS NAME OUT THERE, ADVERTISE ON YOUR CAR, FRONT LAWN, w/ FAMILIES and FRIENDS, CHURCH, LETTERS, WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!

Think before titling threads.

Just think first is all I ask.

Myerz
12-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Why did I start it with this title?

To get your attention..... it seems like it gets mine. And I'm tired of it!
You don't like it well neither do I.

theantirobot
12-01-2007, 05:39 PM
Ignore the polls. They are meaningless. We will never be ahead in their polls. We'll be lucky enough to influence the "polls" in the primary.

Flash
12-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Howcome I never met anyone in my life who participated in one of these "polls"? I'm just curious.

xexkxex
12-01-2007, 05:46 PM
Howcome I never met anyone in my life who participated in one of these "polls"? I'm just curious.

I second that!!!!