PDA

View Full Version : Father Faces Child Endangerment Charges After Son Skips Church

DamianTV
06-27-2014, 05:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yQ9n-0bZm50

presence
06-27-2014, 05:53 PM
WTF ever happened to thanks officers for returning my boy... I'll whoop his ass and make sure he doesn't do it again.

DamianTV
06-27-2014, 05:55 PM
WTF ever happened to thanks officers for returning my boy... I'll whoop his ass and make sure he doesn't do it again.

The intent seems to be to destroy families by any means available. Whats next? If you let your kid put salt on a pizza, does that qualify as Child Endangerment as well?

tod evans
06-27-2014, 06:11 PM
The intent seems to be to destroy families by any means available. Whats next? If you let your kid put salt on a pizza, does that qualify as Child Endangerment as well?

Only in NY and Ca. ..............

Anti Federalist
06-27-2014, 06:21 PM
Police state gonna police.

mosquitobite
06-27-2014, 07:14 PM
I've said it a million times, I would have been in foster care under neglect charges with the parents I had who allowed us to roam independently... FOR MILES. Sun up to sun down, they literally had NO CLUE where we were. And all before cell phones! :eek:

pcosmar
06-27-2014, 08:14 PM
I've said it a million times, I would have been in foster care under neglect charges with the parents I had who allowed us to roam independently... FOR MILES. Sun up to sun down, they literally had NO CLUE where we were. And all before cell phones! :eek:

My folks had a "kid caller" we could hear for a mile away. Sometimes we didn't hear it.

It was a big cheerleaders megaphone.

pcosmar
06-27-2014, 08:23 PM
http://www.limeisland.com/media/the_lime_island.avi

http://www.limeisland.com/media/marking_the_way.avi

Things are different today. :(

DamianTV
06-27-2014, 08:24 PM
My folks had a "kid caller" we could hear for a mile away. Sometimes we didn't hear it.

My dad had something like that too, but he just used his mouth. Up until I was about 12, I thought my name was either "Jesus Christ" or "Goddamn It"! He'd get out there and scream "Goddamn it, you get home" or "Jesus Christ, what did you do this time"! Yeah, Cosby joke ripoff there.

Legal: it isnt enough that a person is actually harmed any more for something to be deemed "Illegal". Merely creating a potential for harm, even when there is no victim, it seems is cause enough for Fines and Imprisonment. Nanny State.

Working Poor
06-27-2014, 08:28 PM

My mom would call our dog and she would harass us until we went with her.

pcosmar
06-27-2014, 09:15 PM
My mom would call our dog and she would harass us until we went with her.

I often ran with a pack of dogs.. and overnight sometimes.

Yes,, I have howled at the moon.

Dr.3D
06-27-2014, 09:20 PM
I often ran with a pack of dogs.. and overnight sometimes.

Yes,, I have howled at the moon.
Wow, you too. We used to sit on the roof of the barn and do that.

Anti Federalist
06-27-2014, 09:42 PM
LOL @ law abiding citizen.

LOL @ the "I'm not doing anything wrong crowd".

jjdoyle
06-27-2014, 11:05 PM
LOL @ law abiding citizen.

Have you watched it? If not, still recommend it. The guy clearly thought there was a solution through the JUST US system. That's all I'll say.

BUT, this dad is fortunate so far, in that Child Protective Services hasn't been called. I guess he can hope for a judge with that thing that isn't very common these days, common sense.