PDA

View Full Version : Well, I feel inspired!

Tarabell952
12-01-2007, 04:18 PM
I am pretty much new to the forum, though I have been lurking for awhile. I am a huge Ron Paul supporter, though, and I have been doing everything I can to help the campaign.

When I saw the Ron Paul Blimp website last night, I felt inspired. I felt so good and so proud to share this country with so many people who are willing to donate their precious time, money, and effort for the cause. I often feel angry about a lot of things in this country, but this has made me feel so good and so proud to be an American. I am so grateful to the people who are working their hardest to make things right.

But then I come on here and there is so much bickering and complaining. It kind of ruins the mood. Please, stop with the negativity. It is demoralizing. It doesn't help the cause.

If you don't like the idea of the blimp, then don't donate. Use your money for something you do like. It's that simple. We don't need a hundred separate negative threads on all the same complaint.

Let's try to keep a positive attitude. It's what makes us strong and what keeps the momentum going.
:)

KewlRonduderules
12-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Unfortunately, we are infiltrated by political operatives from other camps. try to ignore them.

BTW, welcome to the forums.

:)

Dutch
12-01-2007, 04:26 PM
I agree with both of you.
Just the fact that it's a blimp is worth tons of publicity.
The changing of one or two words isn't gonna change anything.
It's the blimp, stupid :D

Dutch
(for those offended by the word stupid - it's a wordplay on Reagan's "It's the economy, stupid".)

BeFranklin
12-01-2007, 04:28 PM
And I agree with all three of you :) :D

francisco
12-01-2007, 04:30 PM
And I agree too!

michaelwise
12-01-2007, 04:34 PM
A fiery discussion and brainstorming of ideas and complaints, brings about the best course of action. Just think if we didn't do this, we'd still be watching that 1st cheesy commercial, He's catching on.

slantedview
12-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Good post. Welcome to the forums.

jabbott0
12-01-2007, 04:43 PM
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -- Howard Zinn

Just because some people are skeptical doesn't mean they are operatives from other camps, or are not meaning to contribute. I have questions about this just like many others do, and I want to make sure my donation is wisely handled. That's all!

francisco
12-01-2007, 04:46 PM
A fiery discussion and brainstorming of ideas and complaints, brings about the best course of action. Just think if we didn't do this, we'd still be watching that 1st cheesy commercial, He's catching on.

You mean "He's catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya!"

LukeNM
12-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Here we go again -- infiltrating a positive post with variations of the same old tired BS. They just can't leave it alone. None of the bashing has done one thing to change my mind about what I will or will not do for the campaign or the grassroots efforts. I give my time and money to what I feel is right for me.

Welcome to the forums -- glad to have you here!

Indy Vidual
12-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Well, I feel inspired!

The blimp is a very exciting project!

Many people are finally ready for real change.

http://www.1life1time.com/images/rp.jpg

Congressman Ron Paul: Archives (http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html) (Dr. Ron Paul in his own words and brilliant writings)

Indy Vidual
12-03-2007, 01:13 AM
Blimp :)