PDA

View Full Version : Invalid votes found and Cochran shenanigans in Mississippi? [unconfirmed]

Brian4Liberty
06-26-2014, 04:56 PM
Reports are surfacing that invalid voters have been found, and also that the Cochran campaign is trying get country clerks to deny access to voting records by dragging their feet.

BREAKING! There May Be Enough Invalidated Votes to Overturn Cochran Victory

The Chris McDaniel campaign has identified multiple Mississippi counties in which enough improper ballots have been cast that a legal challenge to the outcome of the election is warranted.
UPDATE: The Cochran campaign is reportedly asking county clerks not to certify the voting rolls until the last day possible so that the McDaniel people will not be able to look at the rolls and challenge them.

I have been at the Hinds County Court house this morning.
Here’s a page from Hinds County voter roll book.

The column on the left is where the voter voted in Democrat primary on June 3rd 2014.
The column on the right is where that same voter voted in the Republican run off on June 24th 2014.

This is patently illegal!
More:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/breaking-enough-invalidated-votes-to-overturn-cochran-victory/

Lucille
06-26-2014, 05:16 PM
Saw this in the comments:

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2014/06/26/connie-cochran-thads-sister-law-ms-election-commission/

How convenient. Connie Cochran, the sister-in-law of corrupt progressive Republican Thad Cochran just so happens to be on the MIssissppi election commision. Connie Cochran is from District 4 of Hinds County, which saw the biggest jump in black Democrat votes in favor of Cochran. Isn’t that amazing?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrFbkjnCIAAfPuK.jpg

Connie Cochran, Thad’s sister-in-law on MS Election Commission

It was Hinds County that saw a 7,000+ more Democrat votes over the original election on June 3rd. The margin in Hinds County went from 5,000+ for Cochran on June 3rd, to over 11,000 in the runoff. Isn’t that just a little too covient, especially with Connie Cochran on the election commission from that country?

The difference in margin from Hinds Country is what put Thad Cochran over the top in the run-off election. Had the vote margin been similar to Jun 3rd, Cochran goes down in flames, even with all the other shenanigans he and the establishment GOP hacks pulled.

(Also saw someone link to national report. That is a satire site, people!)

http://news.yahoo.com/tea-party-activists-are-apoplectic-over-how-cochran-won-in-mississippi-214423451.html

In the long, sordid war between the Republican Party “establishment” and tea party factions working to unseat those they see as ideologically wayward, nothing has infuriated conservative activists quite like what happened Tuesday in Mississippi.
[...]
“The establishment crossed the line last night,” Craig Shirley, a conservative political consultant and biographer of Ronald Reagan told Yahoo News in an interview Wednesday. “This is a win for the establishment, but it’s a win with an asterisk, because it’s so tainted that it might be one of those things where they’re going to be sorry they ever won the runoff in Mississippi.”
[...]
“Last night in the long run may be the night that the GOP establishment died,” FreedomWorks Vice President Adam Brandon told Yahoo News. “The GOP can’t keep getting us to support their candidates when they’re literally using the other side to get their candidates across.”
[...]
The anger and frustration was clear on Tuesday night when, after the results showed Cochran’s victory, a defiant McDaniel refused to concede the race. At issue was the possibility that Democrats who voted for Cochran also cast votes in their own party’s primary — and whether enough Democrats did so to change the outcome of the race. As of this writing, McDaniel still has not conceded, and he said in a statement Wednesday that he is weighing his legal options. The Senate Conservatives Fund, one of the groups that backed McDaniel and helped fund polling center monitors, told Yahoo News on Wednesday that it would not challenge the results of the election in court.

But even if Cochran and his allies followed the letter of the law, the lengths to which he went to secure his incumbency still have some conservatives fuming.

“This just threw gasoline onto the flames of the civil war,” said Richard Viguerie, a Republican activist and the chairman of ConservativeHQ.com. “What happened yesterday in Mississippi will resonate for years to come. It will become the battle cry, just like the Alamo. We will remember Mississippi.”

Brian4Liberty
06-26-2014, 05:25 PM
Saw this in the comments:
http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2014/06/26/connie-cochran-thads-sister-law-ms-election-commission/

Now that is convenient for the Cochrans...

klamath
06-26-2014, 06:18 PM
Reports are surfacing that invalid voters have been found, and also that the Cochran campaign is trying get country clerks to deny access to voting records by dragging their feet. That says REP in the upper left corner of that picture. Where is the proof that, that is democrats on the left column?

Brian4Liberty
06-26-2014, 06:34 PM
That says REP in the upper left corner of that picture. Where is the proof that, that is democrats on the left column?

Click on link for full page:

klamath
06-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Click on link for full page:
Thanks Brian. That does make a difference. Yeaw, that would be interesting if they are illegal votes and McDaniels won after all.

Vanguard101
06-26-2014, 08:40 PM
If this isn't official, it doesn't matter. We know it was rigged but if we can't do anything about it, it just makes it worst talking about it :(

phill4paul
06-26-2014, 08:48 PM
We need to work within the system...........

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/212/4/9/matrix_wallpaper_by_zero_no_ai_chan-d4283me.gif

FSP-Rebel
06-26-2014, 09:30 PM
We need to work within the system...........

Whether this is overturned or not, it is definitely going to be a fanning flame which is not long forgotten that could spill over into many other races going forward. Also, we've been on the receiving end of a lot of the disenfranchisement so it'll be interesting to see the mindset of those many conservatives that backed McDaniel and how they'll react going forward. The more people that see the broken system is a plus and thus why it should be part of our repertoire in fighting for liberty. Heads we win or tales more people see the fix is in and are prime for a more liberty mindset. Bulls on parade. What better place for this to have happened than in the deep south wouldn't ya say.. 2016

puppetmaster
06-26-2014, 10:38 PM
Good work.

libertyplz
06-26-2014, 10:39 PM
This guy seems to have a beat on a lot of the voting irregularities:

https://twitter.com/ChuckCJohnson

Not sure how credible and/or legit he is but he seems to have a ton of information and has been posting about a lot of fishy things and proof of fraud, so may be worth people taking a look.

Here are a few of his tweets:

Charles C. Johnson @ChuckCJohnson
I have received word from top source that at least 5,000 or as high as 15,000 Democrats voted on 6/3 dem primary. #specialelection #mssen
3:00 PM - 26 Jun 2014

Charles C. Johnson @ChuckCJohnson · 6h
Pete Perry, ringmaster of the Hinds 5000-vote fraud, received $60k from Barbour PAC. #mssen https://twitter.com/ChuckCJohnson/status/481824096573857795 …

Charles C. Johnson @ChuckCJohnson · 4h
REPORT: Over a 1,000 illegal Dem primary, R runoffs in Hinds County alone. Don't let Barbour backed Pete "the cheat" Perry steal it. #mssen

Charles C. Johnson @ChuckCJohnson · 3h
REPORT: Pro-Cochran counties didn't purge Democrats from rolls... kept them on illegally. #mssen

Charles C. Johnson @ChuckCJohnson · 1h
REPORT: Barbour-GOP county chairmen are denying access to the absentee ballot applications...Well, this is going to get interesting. #mssen

Charles C. Johnson @ChuckCJohnson · 41m
There were busted trying to steal the vote in Hinds County by certifying. #mssen tomorrow the fireworks?

Charles C. Johnson @ChuckCJohnson · 48m
Hey Mississippi, call on Barbour's bitch MS GOP chair @joenosef to refuse to certify the vote until fraud investigation is complete. #mssen

=============

Just posting since he seems to have some interesting information, much more than what I copied/pasted, so others can go there and take a look and see what they think.

CPUd
06-26-2014, 11:32 PM
Has shenanigans officially been called?

Ronin Truth
06-27-2014, 08:59 AM
A corrupt dishonest election? :eek: I'm shocked!:p

loveshiscountry
06-27-2014, 09:06 AM
Anyone know exactly what the picture in the first pic is and when the word voted was put in? Is this someone or a group doing a cross reference AFTER the voting was done in the runoff?

With the date showing the 24th it obviously had to be made after the June 3rd primary. Was it made and used on the 24th as a check and balance to insure people who voted in the June 3rd dem primary didn't vote in the republican runoff? If so that's a horrible job by those responsible to oversee that, so I can't see that happening.

Legend1104
06-27-2014, 09:53 AM
Anyone know exactly what the picture in the first pic is and when the word voted was put in? Is this someone or a group doing a cross reference AFTER the voting was done in the runoff?

With the date showing the 24th it obviously had to be made after the June 3rd primary. Was it made and used on the 24th as a check and balance to insure people who voted in the June 3rd dem primary didn't vote in the republican runoff? If so that's a horrible job by those responsible to oversee that, so I can't see that happening.

I live in MS and serve on the Republican Executive Committee in my county. I worked verifying the election results after the primary. The word voted is added by poll workers usually the day of election after a person has come in and voted.

Legend1104
06-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Also on another note the idea of running a write in campaign in MS is not going to work. Although there is an option to write someone in MS does not really allow write-ins. They usually are not counted. I have served on the resolution board certifying affidavit votes and we are always told to just ignore write-ins. If McDaniel did do a write-in campaign he would not be able to win. He could only serve as a foil for Thad (which I guess is really the point) but you wouldn't be able to really know that the write-in worked because they wouldn't report the write-ins.

Matt Collins
06-27-2014, 10:28 AM
Has shenanigans officially been called?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZG8KQJni8

loveshiscountry
06-27-2014, 10:43 AM
I live in MS and serve on the Republican Executive Committee in my county. I worked verifying the election results after the primary. The word voted is added by poll workers usually the day of election after a person has come in and voted.I just read that all the voters are in both republican and democratic primary "books". The runoff day is automatically added as a just in case. Which is really mystifying in that so many poll workers blew it.

Lucille
06-27-2014, 01:31 PM
This guy seems to have a beat on a lot of the voting irregularities:

https://twitter.com/ChuckCJohnson
[...]

Just posting since he seems to have some interesting information, much more than what I copied/pasted, so others can go there and take a look and see what they think.

Brian4Liberty
06-27-2014, 01:55 PM
County officials now blocking any audit of voting records in multiple counties. It seems that they came up with an excuse and are going to use it all across the State:

Update: It seems that the only issue in Lauderdale County was that they requested the information late Friday afternoon, and it was made available Monday morning. Not a big delay considering the timing.

Update—–
Lindsay Krout, a volunteer working in Mississippi, was barred from reviewing voter rolls in Lafayette County Mississippi Friday morning.

Lindsay said when she went to the Lafayette County courthouse this morning and was forced to wait for an hour. Then the county clerk told her the Secretary of State’s office said the county had to redact the Social Security number and addresses from the voter rolls. The clerk said it will take until Wednesday to redact the information. And, the county will charge McDaniel supporters for the extra work.
Lindsay said McDaniel supporters in Lowndes County and Lauderdale County faced similar pushback from the local officials. The clerks also said they would have to schedule the time so county officials could be present.
UPDATE: McDaniel supporters are facing the same pushback in Stone County.

UPDATE: The McDaniel supporters say they are facing a similar situation in Marshall County, Quitman County and Coahoma County

UPDATE: Lindsay writes, “Add Forrest County and Smith County to the list.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/breaking-mcdaniel-supporters-barred-from-reviewing-voter-rolls-in-three-mississippi-counties/

acptulsa
06-27-2014, 02:05 PM
Affirmative action, folks.

Their grandparents were kept from voting by Jim Crow, so now they're allowed to vote in both sides of all primaries.

Not that they know they're voting in both sides of these primaries...

The tree of liberty is looking mighty dry down south.

Legend1104
06-27-2014, 08:22 PM
County officials now blocking any audit of voting records in multiple counties. It seems that they came up with an excuse and are going to use it all across the State:

I just talked with a friend on the campaign and he said that all is a go in Lauderdale county (where I'm from) and I hope to meet at the courthouse Monday to help go through voter rolls. I will try to give an update if and when I can Monday.

Brian4Liberty
06-27-2014, 08:38 PM
I just talked with a friend on the campaign and he said that all is a go in Lauderdale county (where I'm from) and I hope to meet at the courthouse Monday to help go through voter rolls. I will try to give an update if and when I can Monday.

Sounds great. Nothing better than first hand reporting.

Lord Xar
06-27-2014, 08:50 PM

Wait.. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Is McDaniels gonna cave and do nothing? I mean, isn't there enough "proof" that shit happened...

I don't get it.... Is nothing gonna be done?

The only counties probably "allowing" recounts are the legitimate ones.. Can lawyers get in there and MAKE something happen.
I am not understanding.. what is going on.

Help me understand. Is McDaniels doing nothing?

Legend1104
06-28-2014, 08:53 PM
I went to the courthouse today since I'm friends with the election commissioner (McDaniel Supporter) and helped checked roles for illegal voting in Lauderdale county. We may have only found 6. P.s. The article that said that Lauderdale county was not being compliant with the McDaniel campaign is not true.

CPUd
06-28-2014, 09:48 PM
Wait.. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Is McDaniels gonna cave and do nothing? I mean, isn't there enough "proof" that shit happened...

I don't get it.... Is nothing gonna be done?

The only counties probably "allowing" recounts are the legitimate ones.. Can lawyers get in there and MAKE something happen.
I am not understanding.. what is going on.

Help me understand. Is McDaniels doing nothing?

Shenanigans has been called on the Election Commissioner, so it looks like there will be less resistance going forward. The article in the other thread said there are over 1800 precincts, and none of their poll books are electronic. I think McDaniel is in the process of building a case to appeal the results. The more they uncover, the stronger the case.

angelatc
06-29-2014, 10:16 AM
If McDaniel did do a write-in campaign he would not be able to win. He could only serve as a foil for Thad (which I guess is really the point) but you wouldn't be able to really know that the write-in worked because they wouldn't report the write-ins.

At this point, I would be fine with that "foiling Thad" thing.

acptulsa
06-29-2014, 11:18 AM
The New York Times is covering it. No, make that the New York Times is pretending to cover it--they have a headline mentioning the vote fraud but the entire leading section of the article is about the Mark Mayfield suicide, which is pretty much irrelevant. But the vaunted Times is so anxious to make it look relevant that the article which tells so much about it doesn't even mention what date Mayfield killed himself.

Brian4Liberty
06-29-2014, 12:00 PM
I went to the courthouse today since I'm friends with the election commissioner (McDaniel Supporter) and helped checked roles for illegal voting in Lauderdale county. We may have only found 6. P.s. The article that said that Lauderdale county was not being compliant with the McDaniel campaign is not true.

Do you think the complaints about stonewalling were exaggerations about typical bureaucratic slowness?

Only 6 invalid votes doesn't sound like it would change the results...

devil21
06-29-2014, 01:54 PM
The New York Times is covering it. No, make that the New York Times is pretending to cover it--they have a headline mentioning the vote fraud but the entire leading section of the article is about the Mark Mayfield suicide, which is pretty much irrelevant. But the vaunted Times is so anxious to make it look relevant that the article which tells so much about it doesn't even mention what date Mayfield killed himself.

That seems to be the gist of any msm-ish articles about the vote issues there. A quick blurb about that then the rest of the article around something unrelated or unimportant to the vote issues. By the time you're done reading the article you've forgotten what the article was even supposed to be about.

Does MS have early voting and absentee ballot voting? Would be worth looking at that too for irregularities. I'm still convinced Brannon was defrauded out of a run-off in NC because of fake early voting totals that are almost impossible to verify.

Brian4Liberty
06-30-2014, 02:26 PM

Update: It seems that the only issue in Lauderdale County was that they requested the information late Friday afternoon, and it was made available Monday morning. Not a big delay considering the timing.

Note update. Different stories for different counties.