PDA

View Full Version : RP Falls In Polls for NH & SC

kevman657
12-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Not trying to bring negativity but it tells us that we need to step it up on Dec. 16 and those that live in the early states really need to campaign....

"As for the Republicans, we expected to see Ron Paul drop back down a bit in New Hampshire. We reported earlier that his 8% range in the state was a bit inflated due to the increased publicity he received from the November 5th money bomb. We are surprised at his getting only 2% in one of those NH polls though."

http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/

Mr. White
12-01-2007, 04:07 PM
meh, margin of error. Good motivator though.

nbhadja
12-01-2007, 04:08 PM
THESE POLLS ARE BS!!!!!!!!!
They only poll 2004 war loving Bush voters, and often times don't even have RP as a choice, or cleverly disguise him with a list of unknown candidates. Also RP supporters often times do not even have land line phones!!

Sorry but just had to mention how the polls are BSSSSSSSS

Lord Xar
12-01-2007, 04:10 PM
how huckaberry with so little money is doing so well given the fact how lame and liar he is.... what is wrong with america!!!!

davidkachel
12-01-2007, 04:11 PM
The polls didn't mean anything before and they don't mean anything now.
After the 16th none of them are going to know what hit them.

Sell your underwear if you have to. But make 'em hurt on the 16th.

kevman657
THESE POLLS ARE BS!!!!!!!!!
They only poll 2004 war loving Bush voters, and often times don't even have RP as a choice, or cleverly disguise him with a list of unknown candidates. Also RP supporters often times do not even have land line phones!!

Sorry but just had to mention how the polls are BSSSSSSSS

That's why Ron was up in these same polls a couple weeks ago, right?

Ibgamer
How is that possible?

All I hear is how much signs and rallies and advertisements are going on in NH and now this poll is only giving him 2%? I want to believe they only poll a certain amount of individuals but how true is that?

literatim
12-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Many polls don't even have Ron Paul as an option.

EvilEngineer
12-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Polls mean squat... especially in NH. They have been wrong nearly every single time there.

kevman657
12-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Many polls don't even have Ron Paul as an option.

Please, that argument worked a month or two ago. They now say him and they don't say Duncan Hunter & Tom Tancredo. However, they do only call people who own home telephones...which leaves out the young opinion. Nevertheless, there are more older voters and they usually have a better turn out on voting day...

quickmike
12-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Not trying to bring negativity but it tells us that we need to step it up on Dec. 16 and those that live in the early states really need to campaign....

"As for the Republicans, we expected to see Ron Paul drop back down a bit in New Hampshire. We reported earlier that his 8% range in the state was a bit inflated due to the increased publicity he received from the November 5th money bomb. We are surprised at his getting only 2% in one of those NH polls though."

So let me get this straight. They are saying that he had 8% support on Nov 5th because of the money bomb, but 75% of that 8% have now changed their minds and want to vote for someone else? These polls make no sense and arent worth the dog crap I scraped off my shoe yesterday.

Mark Rushmore
12-01-2007, 04:21 PM
So let me get this straight. They are saying that he had 8% support on Nov 5th because of the money bomb, but 75% of that 8% have now changed their minds and want to vote for someone else? These polls make no sense and arent worth the dog crap I scraped off my shoe yesterday.

On a positive note - EVEN ASSUMING THESE POLLS ARE MEANINGFUL - if 6% of the polling response is swayed by a successful 5th; let's break their minds on the 16th and carry a 12% boost into the early primaries.

DRV45N05
12-01-2007, 04:22 PM
The ARG and Fox News polls have been consistently underpolling Ron throughout the year. ARG has a history of being unreliable.

RevolutionSD
12-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Even if you're going to cite polls as meaningful, at least give us a Rasmussen or CNN or Zogby poll.

We're supposed to believe that last week 6% jumped off the Paul bandwagon? Yeah, right!

xerigen
12-01-2007, 04:27 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth. Those numbers don't make sense and they never will. I really wish people would stop putting so much emphasis on polls.

Tina
12-01-2007, 04:30 PM

Yup. It makes no sense when you use a little logic. Thanks.

The Dane
12-01-2007, 04:30 PM
ARG & Fuxs sux a$$

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/new_hampshire-primary.html

RP's latest poll in NH is 8%, up from 2% by ARG and 4% by fox.

This is all landline folks. And ARG & FOX clearly asks other people than fx. Rasmussen and others, even though Rasmussen also asks "likely republican voters".

azminuteman
12-01-2007, 04:38 PM

I wouldn't put it past the RNC to buy 'clicks' out of the country. Buying clicks happens all the time.

The Dane
12-01-2007, 04:41 PM
I dont like USAelectionpolls, they pretend to be pro RP or at least unbiased, but you always get bad poll news bordering to misinformation from their side. Like in this case.

Better to use realclearpolitics, even if they are MSM at least they show all the polls. + they are faster updated, and much more userfriendly.

RonPaulFanInGA
12-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Friday, November 30, 2007

In September, Thompson earned 19% of the vote in New Hampshire. That has fallen to just 3% today.

In fact, Thompson now trails Ron Paul who earns 8% support in the latest poll.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_2008__1/2008_presidential_election/new_hampshire/election_2008_new_hampshire_republican_primary

Zydeco
12-01-2007, 04:51 PM
The "scientific" polls are the final illusion standing between the American people and the new reality.

Mark Rushmore
12-01-2007, 04:52 PM
The "scientific" polls are the final illusion standing between the American people and the new reality.

^^

bew2005
12-01-2007, 05:01 PM
The sky is not falling fellow RP supporters. Go to the site again...click on Ron Paul, and you will see the list of polls that this guy is averaging. Not one has RP at 8%. In fact, RP is at his highest percentage in November than any other month...it's just a combination of different polls than we have been so excited about.