PDA

View Full Version : Milton Wolf Declares WAR on NRSC

MikeStanart
06-26-2014, 11:01 AM
The Milton Wolf campaign is trenching forward! Money is rolling in, and Milton knocked this interview on Mark Levin's show out of the park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SATf9qmz7qQ

rprprs
06-26-2014, 01:18 PM
I'll admit, I don't know much about this guy, but he sure sounded good in that interview.
I'm also on a million (unsolicited) email lists from having made contributions to a variety of candidates, and here's an email I received from him yesterday:

Fellow Patriots,

I am going on Mark Levin's show tonight at 7:30pm Central to discuss the betrayal of conservatives by the Establishment Career Politicians.

The NRSC spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, and deployed nearly their entire staff to Mississippi to turn out liberal Democratic voters to beat conservatives.

Those resources could have gone to helping the Republican Nominee in Iowa, who is in a tough race against a Democrat. It could have gone to Arkansas to help our Republican Nominee who is in another tough race against a Democrat. But instead the NRSC used that money to attack conservatives.

The NRSC, The NRSC Chairman, Kansas Senator Jerry Moran, and the Washington Establishment have worked against the morals and ideals they pretend to stand on. I am going to Washington to kick down the doors, tear down the drapes and auction off the Silver and China. And I'm also going to take the Washington Establishment head on.

If you can, tune in to Mark Levin's show. I'll be on at 7:30PM CST. If you are as outraged as I am at this betrayal of conservatives, sign up to help our campaign today. Together we can win in Kansas and send a message the Establishment will never forget.

This should not and will not be the status quo of the Republican Party. Join me in our fight as we take down the NRSC where they stand in the battleground state of Kansas!

In Liberty,

Milton

A little more research needed and then he may find me on his list of contributors.

MikeStanart
06-26-2014, 05:34 PM
I'll admit, I don't know much about this guy, but he sure sounded good in that interview.
I'm also on a million (unsolicited) email lists from having made contributions to a variety of candidates, and here's an email I received from him yesterday:

A little more research needed and then he may find me on his list of contributors.

A big reason the liberty community hasn't taken this race seriously is because Milton wasn't raising enough money at first. (Plus the name ID isn't widespread yet) They're doing very well I can assure you. ( My girlfriend is the Finance Director) See the below threads on Milton Wolf's ideology. He's basically Ron Paul mixed with Rand Paul.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?453245-Ignore-the-Kansas-Senate-Primary-at-your-own-Peril
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?446074-Campaign-Evaluation-Milton-Wolf-(U-S-Senate-R-KS)&highlight=milton+wolf

If you have any questions about Milton Wolf I will forward them directly to my girlfriend & will try to get you an answer in a timely fashion (she's helluva busy).

zep tepi
06-27-2014, 01:46 AM
If you have any questions about Milton Wolf I will forward them directly to my girlfriend & will try to get you an answer in a timely fashion (she's helluva busy).

Do you know if Dr. Wolf has a Sedgwick County HQ? My name is AM, and I ran the Phone From Home help line for the Ron Paul 2012 campaign at the NYC Liberty HQ, and helped manage the phone bank / call center, and coordinate events there, but moved to Wichita a few months after the campaign died down. I've laid low in terms of activism, so I'd only heard of Dr. Wolf as of a few months ago, but so far, as a casual but alert observer, I've seen virtually no active campaign or grassroots presence here in Wichita. I know he's come through here a few times, but he seems to only post about it on his website or Facebook page a day or two in advance at most, which isn't a lot of time to rally folks like me and my family, who would go to these events.

I'd love to get in touch with someone like you or your girlfriend, who could point me towards what is going on here in Wichita in regards to the campaign & grassroots. I grew up in the influential Lebanese community here, which is a section of the populace Dr. Wolf could make huge gains in, and could be a huge boost to his campaign both financially and in terms of raw support. He seems like a great candidate, and I'd love to see the momentum build, and for the grassroots to make some noise.

MikeStanart
06-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Do you know if Dr. Wolf has a Sedgwick County HQ? My name is AM, and I ran the Phone From Home help line for the Ron Paul 2012 campaign at the NYC Liberty HQ, and helped manage the phone bank / call center, and coordinate events there, but moved to Wichita a few months after the campaign died down. I've laid low in terms of activism, so I'd only heard of Dr. Wolf as of a few months ago, but so far, as a casual but alert observer, I've seen virtually no active campaign or grassroots presence here in Wichita. I know he's come through here a few times, but he seems to only post about it on his website or Facebook page a day or two in advance at most, which isn't a lot of time to rally folks like me and my family, who would go to these events.

I'd love to get in touch with someone like you or your girlfriend, who could point me towards what is going on here in Wichita in regards to the campaign & grassroots. I grew up in the influential Lebanese community here, which is a section of the populace Dr. Wolf could make huge gains in, and could be a huge boost to his campaign both financially and in terms of raw support. He seems like a great candidate, and I'd love to see the momentum build, and for the grassroots to make some noise.

I can get her or the grassroots leader in touch with you. Whats your info? Their campaign office is in Kansas City, but they travel to Wichita very frequently. I am pretty sure they have staff in Wichita, but I don't believe there is an official HQ there.