PDA

View Full Version : Greg Brannon's future plans for now

TaftFan
06-24-2014, 09:05 PM
Dear Friends,

We can't thank you enough for the support this year.

Karl Rove and the Chamber of Commerce invested millions in the Republican primary to protect their special interests in Washington.

But they didn't succeed. The election was only five percent away from a run-off that many people knew we could win, and the establishment heard our message loud and clear:

The Tea Party is here to stay.

Our fight for smaller government and lower taxes continues, and we wanted you to be the first to hear our plans for the future.

I'll be joining Curtis Wright each Wednesday at 8AM to host a new radio show, "Path to Liberty" (106.7 FM). And I will also appear on the Bill LuMaye Show (850 AM) each Thursday at 6PM.

Tune in to hear me speak about all the issues our nation will face if the Obama administration keeps getting its way.

Health care, national security, education -- everything is fair game as we hold up the U.S. Constitution and teach Washington what individual liberty is all about.

I'll be making speeches, hosting events, and even writing columns at outlets like The American Conservative and The News & Observer, too!

We'll keep you up to date with these newsletters, free for all Brannon supporters, including links to my new columns, tools, events, and sneak peeks at the exciting projects we have in the works.

I look forward to seeing each and every one of you around the beautiful state of North Carolina.

For Liberty,

Greg Brannon, MD

William Tell
06-24-2014, 09:16 PM
He should get a show.

Vanguard101
06-24-2014, 11:59 PM
RUN FOR HOUSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

devil21
06-26-2014, 01:51 AM
RUN FOR HOUSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

He should run against Burr in 2016. Forget the House.

Vanguard101
06-26-2014, 02:07 AM
He should run against Burr in 2016. Forget the House.

It would be easier for him to win the house

devil21
06-26-2014, 02:10 AM
It would be easier for him to win the house

No point to that. He's already positioned to win votes for the Senate, his network is growing, and he can ride Rand's coattails. Going for the House is a waste for such an intelligent candidate.

Vanguard101
06-26-2014, 02:48 AM
No point to that. He's already positioned to win votes for the Senate, his network is growing, and he can ride Rand's coattails. Going for the House is a waste for such an intelligent candidate.

Maybe

aclove
06-27-2014, 12:41 PM
My concern is that he'll be competing with Rand for the same donor dollars in NC.

William Tell
06-27-2014, 12:50 PM
My concern is that he'll be competing with Rand for the same donor dollars in NC.

I'm more worried about people putting all their eggs in one basket. Ron Paul raised 40 million, for some reason our Congressional and State candidates always have trouble raising money. Rand will raise plenty of money.

Bastiat's The Law
06-27-2014, 01:46 PM
I'm more worried about people putting all their eggs in one basket. Ron Paul raised 40 million, for some reason our Congressional and State candidates always have trouble raising money. Rand will raise plenty of money.

Rand's first money bomb could realistically raise $10 million out the gate. I'd max out to both Rand and Brannon.

William Tell
06-27-2014, 01:51 PM
Rand's first money bomb could realistically raise $10 million out the gate.
It's very possible, but Rand will raise a lot of money as it is. Regardless of money bombs, he has more mainstream appeal than Ron.

Shane Harris
06-27-2014, 01:53 PM
Running against an incumbent Republican will be more difficult than running in an open primary with a Democrat incumbent.

aclove
06-27-2014, 02:34 PM
Running against an incumbent Republican will be more difficult than running in an open primary with a Democrat incumbent.

This is most definitely true.

devil21
06-27-2014, 03:53 PM

Most certainly true but the other parts I mentioned can make up for that difference, plus Greg would have a couple years to polish his delivery. I just think reverting back to a House position is a waste of his talent and a waste of the populist surge that I expect Rand to carry into 2016. Anti-establishment/anti-incumbent sentiment keeps growing so I think Burr would be very vulnerable next time around.

Bastiat's The Law
06-27-2014, 11:05 PM
Most certainly true but the other parts I mentioned can make up for that difference, plus Greg would have a couple years to polish his delivery. I just think reverting back to a House position is a waste of his talent and a waste of the populist surge that I expect Rand to carry into 2016. Anti-establishment/anti-incumbent sentiment keeps growing so I think Burr would be very vulnerable next time around.

Rand will have very long coattails and bring other potential liberty candidates along for the ride.