PDA

View Full Version : Liz Cheney vows to fight "isolationist" trend in GOP and focus on 2016 nominee

jct74
06-24-2014, 02:57 PM
h/t Mofo Politics (http://www.mofopolitics.com/2014/06/24/liz-cheney-vows-to-fight-isolationist-trend-in-gop/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHfukEKD7iA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHfukEKD7iA

You’ve got a concerning isolationist trend. And, we wanna fight back against that.

We’re gonna be focused on 2016, and helping to make sure that we get a nominee in our party who understands the importance of restoring American strength and power around the world.

Working Poor
06-24-2014, 04:22 PM
I am getting tired of the sound of Darth Vader's voice...

Suzanimal
06-24-2014, 04:26 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Liz Cheney
You’ve got a concerning isolationist trend. And, we wanna fight back against that.

We’re gonna be focused on 2016, and helping to make sure that we get a nominee in our party who understands the importance of restoring American strength and power around the world.

Shocker, she doesn't Stand With Rand.:)

That's actually great for us, who wants the Spawn of Satan politicking for them?:eek:

twomp
06-24-2014, 04:56 PM
I wonder if she and her dad realize that when they open their mouth, it hurts their cause more than it helps it. Geniuses

jkr
06-24-2014, 05:01 PM
GREAT!
stop sending me emails begging for money you psychopath!

Cleaner44
06-24-2014, 05:06 PM
What did you say Liz? All I heard was "we need to borrow more money so we can send more troops into countries that don't want us on their land so we can continue with our failed central plannning".

Liz doesn't understand that the mass of voters lost faith in her father's neocon imperialistic vision of global domination.

People like Rand. Liz... not so much.

satchelmcqueen
06-24-2014, 05:21 PM
fuck these 3 people here! if they want war so bad they should go volunteer. i cant wait until the debates. rand and a few more like him will make these assholes look foolish. i just cant fucking wait!

CaptUSA
06-24-2014, 05:47 PM
She needs to run for President.

Superfly
06-24-2014, 06:13 PM
Ya know, you'd think these people getting trounced repeatedly in all of these proxy elections would wise them up a bit. However the more stubborn they are, the deeper they dig. I welcome that.

green73
06-24-2014, 06:16 PM
She definitely ticks all the boxes of an abused child.

Dianne
06-24-2014, 06:18 PM
So, she realizes when her Dad kicks the bucket; all of her billions rest in Haliburton? Thank God, I don't think many in this day and time would walk past a Cheney and do anything but spit on them.

Cheney's are the dregs ... F'k the Cheney's .. their net worth may be grand, thanks to the deaths of so many young kids. But they were born without hearts, without humanity. They were born dead, so their great treasure chests will do them no good; nor bring them happiness.

Dianne
06-24-2014, 06:21 PM
Oh, and by the way ... Can anyone post Liz Cheney's military record and stats here? I couldn't find them on google search, but I am sure she was one of the first deployed in order to fight isolationism .

Badger Paul
06-24-2014, 08:28 PM
The more you push Liz the more popular Rand becomes. You'd better off keeping your mouth shut.

cajuncocoa
06-25-2014, 06:15 AM
Somewhere, a bunker in an undisclosed location is missing its idiot.