PDA

View Full Version : Marco Rubio: "ISIS will target our homeland", Says Rand's WSJ comments an exaggeration

Constitutional Paulicy
06-22-2014, 12:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc-O2TjGOg4

CBS’ O’Donnell Grills Rubio on Iraq: What Do You Recommend Beyond ‘We Can’t Do Nothing’?
by Evan McMurry | 11:51 am, June 22nd, 2014

Face the Nation guest host Norah O’Donnell tried to pin down Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) on his proposed response to the deteriorating situation in Iraq sunday morning, asking what the “urgent action” he kept calling for specifically entailed.

“The urgent action is to draw up plans that allow us to begin to degrade their supply line, their ability to continue to move forward,” Rubio said. “We’ve got to figure out way to isolate ISIS from Syria, from Iraq. Then I’d leave rest to military tacticians. …To do nothing and allow ISIS to establish a base of operation like what al Qaeda had before Afghanistan places us in a very dangerous position from a counterterrorism point of view and puts Americans’ lives on the line down the road.”

“I hear you saying that ‘We can’t do nothing,’” O’Donnell said. “But what I’m not hearing from you is what we should be doing: whether we should have more boots on the ground, whether we should do airstrikes immediately. I’m hear cutting off supply lines. What else?”

“I think that we should cut off ISIS’ access to their command and control structure in structure in Syria, and I think primarily that involves air power,” Rubio said, going on to criticize Obama for announcing limits on the U.S.’s response, such as no ground troops.

source.... http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cbs-odonnell-grills-rubio-on-iraq-what-do-you-recommend-beyond-we-cant-do-nothing/

Superfly
06-22-2014, 12:21 PM
"Ze homeland must be protected from ze unpure!"

AngryCanadian
06-22-2014, 12:23 PM
Apparently the war in Iraq hasn't taught the Republicans anything. Speaking of Afghanistan if America and NATO isnt winning in Afghanistan What makes Marco think they will re win in Iraq again?

Judging from what Marco Rubio said we can only assume there will be security at the airport. So much for our air travel freedoms :(

devil21
06-22-2014, 02:00 PM
“I think that we should cut off ISIS’ access to their command and control structure in structure in Syria, and I think primarily that involves air power,” Rubio said, going on to criticize Obama for announcing limits on the U.S.’s response, such as no ground troops.

And there it is. The pretext to go after Syria, just like they've wanted to do all along.

Kords21
06-22-2014, 02:14 PM
Wasn't he saying we should arm and train them in Syria a few months ago?

acptulsa
06-22-2014, 02:57 PM
Apparently the war in Iraq hasn't taught the Republicans anything.

They seem to have learned that war without end is more profitable than war with an end.

Lord Xar
06-22-2014, 03:02 PM
I wouldn't surprised with such porous borders and the need for false flags to trump up support for the war machine. Sure, I believe it.. and I'm sure he knows all about what is happening. Fund some startups to come across the border.... totally see our government doing that.

dillo
06-22-2014, 04:38 PM
You know I remember in the republican debates in 2012 the Iraq war Rick Perry said "I would go back into Iraq". My suspicion is that all these hawks have signifficant ties to the MIC and thats why the Bush Doctrine is basically just a contract for life, anything you can spin as a threat is a billion dollar contract.

RandallFan
06-22-2014, 05:51 PM
Rubio, Peter King and Rubin are helping Rand.

Rubio's amnesty bill allowed Muzzies and Narco terrorists to forge passports.

CaptUSA
06-22-2014, 06:01 PM
He looks so thirsty.

CPUd
06-22-2014, 06:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1yddNsF.jpg

devil21
07-03-2014, 02:28 AM
Next step in the pretext building here. American 19yo woman (from Denver? Really? Denver? Jeez. Denver? Come on.) arrested as an ISIS sympathizer.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fbi-denver-woman-wanted-syria-jihad-24406249

FBI agents tried more than once to discourage a 19-year-old suburban Denver woman who said she was intent on waging jihad in the Middle East before arresting her in April as she boarded a flight she hoped would ultimately get her to Syria, court documents unsealed Wednesday show.

Shannon Maureen Conley had told agents that she wanted to use her American military training from the U.S. Army Explorers to start a holy war overseas, even though she knew that it was illegal, according to the newly released federal court records. Her "legitimate targets of attack" included military facilities, government employees and public officials, the documents say.

Conley, a Muslim convert, was arrested April 8 at Denver International Airport, telling agents she planned to live with a suitor she met online, apparently a Tunisian man who claimed to be fighting for an al-Qaida splinter group, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. The militant group also known as ISIL or ISIS has recently overrun parts of Iraq and Syria. more at link

HOLLYWOOD
07-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Marco Rubio is your typical 'Manchurian Candidate'... Rubio is a product of the Aspen Institute. Go vet each member of Aspen Institute, especially the founder and president... who btw, owns CNN.

Rubio's your mind control, 2 bit Floridian conman installed into the US Senate to push the agenda. Marco Rubio's words aren't worth jack shit.

Mr. "Israel First and Amnesty for the Fascist State"... needs to be outed next election