PDA

View Full Version : Feinstein: "There will be plots to kill Americans if the crisis in Iraq is not contained"

Constitutional Paulicy
06-22-2014, 09:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6JHnkn0J7E

Sen. Feinstein: "Iraq a threat to U.S."
State of the Union|Added on June 22, 2014

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) believes there will be plots to kill Americans if the crisis in Iraq is not contained.

FloralScent
06-22-2014, 10:23 AM
She sure is intent on "Securing the Realm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Rea lm)". She is an agent for another nation, and if we ever get our country back she should be tried as such.

Cleaner44
06-22-2014, 11:46 AM
Why is it that everything that happens in the world is somehow all about the United States of America? I can't image people in Brazil or Thailand or anywhere else sitting around fretting about how foreign nations civil wars are all about them. It really is amazing how everything in the world is all about us. Our poor, poor fragile national security...

torchbearer
06-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Feinstein: "There will be plots to kill Americans if the crisis in Iraq is not contained"
Is she threatening us?

limequat
06-22-2014, 11:55 AM
As a member of oxymoronical senate intelligence committee, Feinstein is privy to information we do not have. Such as how the intelligence agencies are plotting to kill Americans and blame it on ISIS.

limequat
06-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Feinstein: "There will be plots to kill Americans if the crisis in Iraq is not contained"
Is she threatening us?

That's what I heard.

AngryCanadian
06-22-2014, 11:57 AM
Why is it that everything that happens in the world is somehow all about the United States of America? I can't image people in Brazil or Thailand or anywhere else sitting around fretting about how foreign nations
civil wars are all about them. It really is amazing how everything in the world is all about us. Our poor, poor fragile national security...

Why is it that everything that happens in the world is somehow all about the United States of America?
Interests did you noticed how she mentions it as well? there little proxy wars arent going well.

dillo
06-22-2014, 11:59 AM
How do hawks like this win in Cali, youd think theyd get primaried

Root
06-22-2014, 12:34 PM
Why is it that everything that happens in the world is somehow all about the United States of America? I can't image people in Brazil or Thailand or anywhere else sitting around fretting about how foreign nations civil wars are all about them. It really is amazing how everything in the world is all about us. Our poor, poor fragile national security...
Because they hate us for our freedoms...

Insert Laughing Jack here

acptulsa
06-22-2014, 12:41 PM
Is she threatening us?

If you're currently serving as active or reserve in the U.S. Military, then yes, she is definitely threatening the snot out of you.

Working Poor
06-22-2014, 01:17 PM
Is she threatening us?

I think she must be a psychic

alucard13mm
06-22-2014, 01:44 PM
Why should we sacrifice more men and women to justify our previous sacrifices... Makes no sense.

devil21
06-22-2014, 02:06 PM
They want Assad gone. All this ISIS stuff is about building a cover story to attack Syria, like they wanted all along. Just because the People vetoed the idea last year doesn't mean they stopped thinking of ways to do it.

Never forget Wesley Clark's "7 countries" speech.

James Madison
06-22-2014, 02:38 PM

Because Team Blue is has hawkish as Team Red.

acptulsa
06-22-2014, 02:41 PM
Why should we sacrifice more men and women to justify our previous sacrifices... Makes no sense.

Sure it does, if you're a Lockheed Martin stockholder.

Besides, two wrongs might not make a right, but three rights do make a left...

Or maybe that's three lefts make a right.

dillo
06-22-2014, 04:34 PM
They want Assad gone. All this ISIS stuff is about building a cover story to attack Syria, like they wanted all along. Just because the People vetoed the idea last year doesn't mean they stopped thinking of ways to do it.

Never forget Wesley Clark's "7 countries" speech.

Well ISIS is opposed to the Assad regime, so Im not sure I buy that.

acptulsa
06-22-2014, 04:49 PM

That's why the U.S. government gave them all the weaponry they're now using to attack our puppets in Iraq.

And that's why we need to give the U.S. government a few dozen more billions of dollars--because they spend it so responsibly and exercise such foresight.

Carson
06-22-2014, 05:28 PM
"There will be plots to kill Americans if the crisis in Iraq is not contained"

I didn't read the article. I don't suppose she means that if the crisis isn't contained to Iraq only participants.

dillo
06-22-2014, 05:30 PM
That's why we gave them all the weaponry they're now using to attack our puppets in Iraq.

And that's why we need to give them a few dozen more billions of dollars--because they spend it so responsibly and exercise such foresight.

I think that makes the people that opposed giving aid to Syrian rebels credence

CPUd
06-22-2014, 06:33 PM
OH NOES:
http://i.imgur.com/1NyAaFq.png

DamianTV
06-22-2014, 06:36 PM
How is it that all these Neocons like Feinstein and Lindsey Graham claim to have all this "inside knowledge" of "more terrorism" unless they are actually the perpetrators themselves?

James Madison
06-22-2014, 06:40 PM
How is it that all these Neocons like Feinstein and Lindsey Graham claim to have all this "inside knowledge" of "more terrorism" unless they are actually the perpetrators themselves?

You would think with the sheer volume of personal and an unlimited budget, the Feds would be able to stop these guys from entering the country or bust them before they carry something out. Yet just like with 9/11, we had all the evidence to make an arrest, but didn't act on it. Hmmmm...it's almost like they want it to happen.

RonZeplin
06-22-2014, 06:58 PM
Is she threatening us?

Lindsey Graham has vowed to nuke Charleston Harbor unless we invade Syria, so I imagine Fineswine will at least take out San Francisco bay?

Henry Rogue
06-22-2014, 07:38 PM
"There will be plots to kill Americans if the crisis in Iraq is ]not contained"

HOLLYWOOD
06-22-2014, 07:39 PM
You would think with the sheer volume of personal and an unlimited budget, the Feds would be able to stop these guys from entering the country or bust them before they carry something out. Yet just like with 9/11, we had all the evidence to make an arrest, but didn't act on it. Hmmmm...it's almost like they want it to happen.Like they say in the Big Pharmaceutical Industry, "Ain't No Profit In a Cure!"

Dianne Feinstein, "We got to keep the Kurds... we got to enable them to have a share of Oil... Get Outstanding Tax Receipts... do(enforce) those kinds of things..."

That BS exchange between Feinstein and Crowley.... Imagine some guy has to wake up next to these makeup less hags every morning, he is in a living hell with these monsters.

PS: Did CNN's Candy Crowley choke on a foot long from Subway while Feinstein was spewing her propaganda?

devil21
06-22-2014, 11:02 PM

That is the first layer of the onion and it succeeded in weakening Assad, however Americans overwhelmingly rejected the proposal to get involved in Syria with no-fly zones and whatnot. The second layer of the onion is to create a need to insert US/NATO into Syria to finish what the first layer started but couldn't complete. That is accomplished by the CIA redirecting ISIS into Iraq (where Americans have skin in the game for various reasons, unlike Syria) while our own gov't and media claims that in order to "restore order" in Iraq and protect Americans against terrorism, we must take out ISIS, which is based in....wait for it.....Syria! You posted in the thread about Rubio's comments here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?454482-Marco-Rubio-quot-ISIS-will-target-our-homeland-quot-Says-Rand-s-WSJ-comments-an-exaggeration

eta: Cruz has released a similar statement, advocating for "weakening ISIS operational abilities", which means their Syrian infrastructure.

These politician's statements are interlinked. It's orchestrated just like the rest of the conflicts we end up involved in and is being orchestrated by the same Israel and Saudi controlled neo-cons that control Rubio, Feinstein, Cruz and the rest.

Military strategy is never cut and dry with only a single layer. Never take it at face value. There's probably even more layers such as a false flag here or a provocation there in the works too but that's just a hunch.

BIG ETA: Im just catching up on the news for this evening and Im seeing reports that Israel is bombing Syrian military installations today.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4533313,00.html

Anti Federalist
06-22-2014, 11:14 PM
I have zero, zero worries that ISIS fighters will raid my home in the middle of the night, shoot my dog and grenade my kids.

US SWAT cops, serving and protecting me, on the other hand...

DamianTV
06-23-2014, 12:46 AM
You would think with the sheer volume of personal and an unlimited budget, the Feds would be able to stop these guys from entering the country or bust them before they carry something out. Yet just like with 9/11, we had all the evidence to make an arrest, but didn't act on it. Hmmmm...it's almost like they want it to happen.

My fear as well; the self fulfilling prophecy by the self absorbed prophets.

satchelmcqueen
06-23-2014, 03:28 PM
yes there will be plots to kill americans....by the american government. OPERATION NORTHWOODS

Brian4Liberty
06-23-2014, 03:50 PM
There will be plots to kill Americans if the crisis in Iraq is not contained

Quite a prediction. Here's my prediction: "A Hurricane will hit the US unless we End the Fed and Abolish the IRS".

Occam's Banana
06-23-2014, 03:57 PM
I have zero, zero worries that ISIS fighters will raid my home in the middle of the night, shoot my dog and grenade my kids.

US SWAT cops, serving and protecting me, on the other hand...

Maybe they should start having their stormtroopers ululate like jihadists whenever they troop a storm ... (sort of a "two birds" kind of thing ...)

mrsat_98
06-23-2014, 10:37 PM
yes there will be plots to kill americans....by the american government. OPERATION NORTHWOODS

One might wonder why there has not been plots to kill politicians, but I suggest they not wonder to loudly.

sylcfh
06-23-2014, 10:53 PM
She means Israel.

devil21
08-21-2014, 02:42 PM
That is the first layer of the onion and it succeeded in weakening Assad, however Americans overwhelmingly rejected the proposal to get involved in Syria with no-fly zones and whatnot. The second layer of the onion is to create a need to insert US/NATO into Syria to finish what the first layer started but couldn't complete. That is accomplished by the CIA redirecting ISIS into Iraq (where Americans have skin in the game for various reasons, unlike Syria) while our own gov't and media claims that in order to "restore order" in Iraq and protect Americans against terrorism, we must take out ISIS, which is based in....wait for it.....Syria! You posted in the thread about Rubio's comments here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?454482-Marco-Rubio-quot-ISIS-will-target-our-homeland-quot-Says-Rand-s-WSJ-comments-an-exaggeration

eta: Cruz has released a similar statement, advocating for "weakening ISIS operational abilities", which means their Syrian infrastructure.

These politician's statements are interlinked. It's orchestrated just like the rest of the conflicts we end up involved in and is being orchestrated by the same Israel and Saudi controlled neo-cons that control Rubio, Feinstein, Cruz and the rest.

Military strategy is never cut and dry with only a single layer. Never take it at face value. There's probably even more layers such as a false flag here or a provocation there in the works too but that's just a hunch.

BIG ETA: Im just catching up on the news for this evening and Im seeing reports that Israel is bombing Syrian military installations today.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4533313,00.html

Called it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/22/world/middleeast/isis-believed-to-have-as-many-as-17000-fighters.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Thursday afternoon that would not be possible to defeat the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria without attacking its fighters in Syria.

General Dempsey, speaking at a news conference with Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, did not commit the United States to carrying out airstrikes in Syria, and the Obama administration’s broader strategy for defeating the Sunni militant group remained unclear.
Some American experts believe it will be impossible to deliver a decisive blow against the militant group without attacking its operations in Syria. American officials said that the United States was conducting reconnaissance over Syria, but that attacks by drones or manned strike aircraft on ISIS positions in Syria had not been ordered. The president sent a Special Operations team into Syria last month in a vain effort to rescue hostages held by ISIS.

more at link

This entire ISIS thing is about -SYRIA-, not Iraq. I'm not even believing there are airstrikes against ISIS in Iraq. I certainly don't buy the beheading video.

(eta: Also curious how the article is dated 8-21 but the link itself says it was slated for release on 8-22.)

muh_roads
08-21-2014, 03:25 PM
There will always be plots to kill people whether we intervene in Iraq or not.

Feinstein quit taking our money and fuck off.

Go suck Israel's cock a little more instead.

HOLLYWOOD
08-21-2014, 10:57 PM

She means Israel.

One might wonder why there has not been plots to kill politicians, but I suggest they not wonder to loudly.

Called it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/22/world/middleeast/isis-believed-to-have-as-many-as-17000-fighters.html?_r=0
This entire ISIS thing is about -SYRIA-, not Iraq. I'm not even believing there are airstrikes against ISIS in Iraq. I certainly don't buy the beheading video.
(eta: Also curious how the article is dated 8-21 but the link itself says it was slated for release on 8-22.)

There will always be plots to kill people whether we intervene in Iraq or not.
Feinstein quit taking our money and fuck off.
Go suck Israel's cock a little more instead.
You gotta check this out this 4 mimutes... video exposes it all. Douche bag McCain involved in the killings and terror business and it all comes back to him, AGAIN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTiYhfXzxOY#t=145

https://syrianfreepress.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/al-baghdadi-simon-elliot.jpg

devil21
08-22-2014, 12:47 AM
Here's a thought. What if ISIS is comprised almost entirely of MI6, Mossad and CIA agents and Xe mercenaries and US military? I don't mean muslim extremists paid by intelligence agencies. I mean that ISIS is entirely MI6, Mossad and CIA type western intelligence and special forces employees? It would explain a lot. There's always a "few" new military "advisors" going to Iraq and Syria every couple weeks. Not a recruited "rebel" in the bunch.

Today's Hagel presser fits this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtlorhGuNLA#t=65

anaconda
08-22-2014, 02:14 AM

A woman mayor of San Francisco. That's good enough credentials for the "progressives" to blindly cast their vote for her in perpetuity, with certain exceptions: I remember San Francisco punk rocker Jello Biafra (Dead Kennedys) calling her "Dianne Butt-Licker Feinstein." See video at 0:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D9VAP73oDY

devil21
08-23-2014, 02:59 PM
Moving forward with Syrian airstrikes planning.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/23/us-military-weighing-air-strikes-in-syria-defense-official-confirms/

he U.S. military is considering air strikes in Syria to thwart Islamic State militants, a senior defense official said Saturday.

The official told Fox News he does expect anything “imminent,” but such a plan is being weighed amid the militants' deadly roll from Syria into Iraq and the recent beheading of American journalist James Foley.

Hopefully people will see this for the (al) Sham it is and oppose it like they did when it was "no fly zone" plans.

devil21
09-08-2014, 01:16 AM
Moving forward with the redirection of 'ISIS' back toward Syria ahead of the no fly zone bill.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29105505

Iraqi government forces say they have cleared Islamic State (IS) militants from a wide area around the strategic Haditha dam, helped by US air strikes.

The jihadists have repeatedly tried to capture the dam on the River Euphrates in the western province of Anbar from government troops and allied tribesmen.

The action marked a widening of US military action which has previously been restricted to northern Iraq.

On Wednesday, US President Barack Obama will reveal his strategy to defeat IS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs-Q0JmWjj0

oyarde
09-08-2014, 09:52 AM

More so , they just deny it .