PDA

View Full Version : Everything is going up well

BeFranklin
12-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Ok, I'd invite everyone to look at the new site as it goes up, and think about it a little. It looks like everything has been thought out, and is slowly being revealed.

FYI: While you're there, you can also donate :D

www.ronpaulblimp.com

slantedview
12-01-2007, 02:58 PM
The reason for the "slowly being revealed" thing isn't cause they're being a tease, it's because they're busting their asses working 20 hour days to get this whole thing pulled together as fast as possible, and it's still a work in progress.

BeFranklin
12-01-2007, 03:01 PM
The reason for the "slowly being revealed" thing isn't cause they're being a tease, it's because they're busting their asses working 20 hour days to get this whole thing pulled together as fast as possible, and it's still a work in progress.

Lol, I didn't mean anything like that, I'm just asking that people stop posting negative messages here and wait a little until its up. I meant its slowly being revealed as a description of fact, thats its taking time to put up, not of intention to tease.

Indy Vidual
12-03-2007, 01:15 AM
Blimp :)

millerjd
12-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Any chance of fixing the menu bar spelling of Transparency? It's missing an S.

jp5065
12-03-2007, 01:17 AM
FYI: While you're there, you can also donate :D

www.ronpaulblimp.com

Shhhh.. its a purchase not a donation ;) Don't want the FEC up our butts!

stefans
12-03-2007, 01:18 AM
The reason for the "slowly being revealed" thing isn't cause they're being a tease

I'd rather say that they realized the people who complained here in the forums were right. the same people you tried to shut up yesterday.
they even changed the pricing model I complained about.

xexkxex
12-03-2007, 01:18 AM
Any chance of fixing the menu bar spelling of Transparency? It's missing an S.

Wow...I just noticed that....it should be an easy fix once the get wind it though.

PS I FREAKIN' LOVE THE SITE>>>>GO BLIMP!!!

millerjd
12-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Wow...I just noticed that....it should be an easy fix once the get wind it though.

PS I FREAKIN' LOVE THE SITE>>>>GO BLIMP!!!

And could you fix the spelling of "they"

:D