PDA

View Full Version : I would just like to voice something....

BLS
12-01-2007, 02:49 PM
We ARE doing it.

For those of you who have been here since May or June, you KNOW how LITTLE everyone knew about Ron Paul.

Now we have a freaking BLIMP.
He's on every major newspaper, and people all over the world are behind us.

If you get frustrated and upset that CNN dismisses him, or FOX slanders him.....

Don't sweat it....they can't stop it. It's too late.

They cannot silence us. We have broken through, and we are snowballing.
It's only going to get OUT OF CONTROL from here on out.

Keep up the fight, and keep doing whatever you're doing.

AlexMerced
12-01-2007, 02:52 PM
yeah, we have 30 days, considering how much we did in the 10 days for RRL, and everying being planned for december such as the blimp and tea party, Ron Paul is right "It's on the beginning."

slantedview
12-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Good post. We must stick together though and support each other. Being skeptical of the MSM is one thing, but being too critical of each other and our various projects is detrimental.

Mark
12-01-2007, 02:55 PM
We ARE doing it.

For those of you who have been here since May or June, you KNOW how LITTLE everyone knew about Ron Paul.

If you get frustrated and upset that CNN dismisses him, or FOX slanders him.....

QFT

The Ron Paul Revolution. "Do you know? That it's only the beginning?"

Ron Paul talks about his post-debate chat with Rudy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBxiIMclI3E

ScotTX
12-01-2007, 03:07 PM
The surge is working! The genie is out of the proverbial bottle and they can't put it back. How far we've come, but we've only just begun....

bbachtung
12-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Good post, BLS.

We will win this at the GRASSROOTS, and prove that central planning has no place in this country.

torchbearer
12-01-2007, 03:20 PM
If we have the numbers, we are in control. Most State GOP positions are voted on in an open state convention... usually at the beginning of the year. That's why you need to get involved locally... now. This is how we beat a corrupt system. Like Neo on the Matrix..... from the inside out.

Everyone register republican and go to their state conventions, take office... become delegates... bring all your family and friends with you... we can do this if we all get it together. We all need to have the right focus... what we can do... is take this damn party back....!

This should be our new goal, it should be a headline on the header of this forum.
PACK THE GOP STATE CONVENTIONS WITH OUR PEOPLE ACROSS THE U.S. This should be everyone's focus... with everything else happening as you get to that point.
Your local meet-up organizers should be able to give you more information on your state gop conventions.

torchbearer
12-01-2007, 03:29 PM
//

vertesc
12-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Ah, the good ole' days.... Remember in April, when ABC was deleting RP comments from their website? Remember the May debate, when Giuliani said "that's an extraordinary statement"? Remember when Paul had that press conference, and gave Rudy his Reading List for the summer? What about the post-debate poll, where Hannity dismissed it once it was clear RP was winning, and they never showed the graphic again that night? Man, those were the days. :)

Remember when getting $500,000 for the quarter seemed enormous, insurmountable? Remember when they announced the goal of twelve million, and everyone (many supporters included) thought "no way, that's way too high, they'll never make it?"

I remember the first time I saw a Ron Paul Revolution sign in real life. I evangelized to the rest of the car I was riding with, and they all thought I was nuts to bet on such a long shot nobody.

Now hardly a day goes by without media mention to RP. He's been on every major political talk show, Colbert and Daily, he's been discussed on "the View", and has positive writeups in the Washington Post. He's outraised the other "front runners" third quarters, and if the 16th goes half as well as planned, he will be the fundraising leader in Q4.

If you remember all that, then remember this: the average donation is $44. We have no big companies, lobbies or PACs on our side. We did this through our individual effort.

Every time I hear someone laugh that he has no chance at the primary or the election, I remember all these things. 6 months ago, if someone had told me that we were going to out-raise all of the front runners and get massive exposure on every media channel, I would have laughed, too. We have done amazing things so far; I truly believe that the goal is within our grasp.

Mark
12-01-2007, 03:57 PM
If we have the numbers, we are in control. Most State GOP positions are voted on in an open state convention... usually at the beginning of the year. That's why you need to get involved locally... now. This is how we beat a corrupt system. Like Neo on the Matrix..... from the inside out.

Everyone register republican and go to their state conventions, take office... become delegates... bring all your family and friends with you... we can do this if we all get it together. We all need to have the right focus... what we can do... is take this damn party back....!

This should be our new goal, it should be a headline on the header of this forum.
PACK THE GOP STATE CONVENTIONS WITH OUR PEOPLE ACROSS THE U.S. This should be everyone's focus... with everything else happening as you get to that point.
Your local meet-up organizers should be able to give you more information on your state gop conventions.

qf_-T-_

njandrewg
12-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Remember after the May debate every single talking head was saying his campaign was over...showed them

torchbearer
12-01-2007, 04:05 PM
You forgot the Iowa "Christian" forum exclusion...
then Saul what's-his-name from michigan? we shut down his call center... harassed him day and night.... (today we would have 20 threads about why we shouldn't do it, even though it worked)
The bonehead from SC, what was his name?

reduen
12-01-2007, 04:14 PM
I love you guys!

Shout out to BLS...! Great Post

torchbearer
12-01-2007, 04:52 PM
//

r3volution
12-01-2007, 04:53 PM
bumpity

BLS
12-01-2007, 05:04 PM
You forgot the Iowa "Christian" forum exclusion...
then Saul what's-his-name from michigan? we shut down his call center... harassed him day and night.... (today we would have 20 threads about why we shouldn't do it, even though it worked)
The bonehead from SC, what was his name?

I remember the Iowa Forum....that was the first time I was ever 'involved'.

I remember calling them sunsabeeches for HOURS on end.
Until finally he quivered and called Jan Mickelson and begged for us to stop.

Those were the days. :D Jerkoff. He had it coming.

BLS
12-01-2007, 05:04 PM
I love you guys!

Shout out to BLS...! Great Post

Thanks brother! Keep the love alive!

yongrel
12-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Yeah, as someone who's been behind the good doctor from the day he announced, I'm blown away.

I'll admit, when Dr. Paul announced I was sure his campaign would be largely a symbolic one, not a successful one. I was sure that $1 million was the fundraising celing. I was sure that we wouldn't get more than a dozen delegates. I was sure that the MSM wouldn't mention RP as anything but a throw-away in small print.

Months later, I'm eating my words and I couldn't be happier. Every time I log onto these boards, I have a second or two when I'm flabbergasted by the number of people online. The days of 90 people being heavy traffic seem ages ago, but really they are so close that it is strong evidence for how this campaign is growing.

At this rate, we'll be remembering what it was like for 1,500 members online to be heavy traffic soon.

Heather in WI
12-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Remember when they announced the goal of twelve million, and everyone (many supporters included) thought "no way, that's way too high, they'll never make it?"

We have done amazing things so far; I truly believe that the goal is within our grasp.

I was just talking to my parents about this last night!!!

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark." ~Michelangelo

lucius
12-01-2007, 05:39 PM
We ARE doing it.

YES!!! :D