PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina: Man in road yelled "snitches get stitches" before shooting at neighbor

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-20-2014, 08:36 PM
Hmmm, well, I don't know. Sounds like he might need to polish his technique if he wants a really good result for a rat.

"A Salisbury man is behind bars after deputies say he stood in the middle of the road and yelled threats at his neighbors before firing shots."

"At one point, Wood is accused of standing in the middle of the road, yelling at neighbors down the road saying 'snitches gets stitches.' The neighbor reportedly yelled for Wood to 'shut the [expletive] up' and Wood took a shot.

"Deputies ran a report on Wood and found that he may be a felon."
[Hmm, yeah well, he "may" also football fan or a coin enthusiast.]

http://www.wbtv.com/story/25577472/report-man-in-road-yelled-snitches-get-stitches-before-shooting-at-neighbor

pcosmar
06-20-2014, 08:57 PM
"Deputies ran a report on Wood and found that he may be a felon."

Question is,,
Was his neighbor a snitch?

CPUd
06-20-2014, 09:09 PM
I guess while he's in there waiting to make bond he can put the word out on the guy.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Question is,,

I would count on it. Otherwise, he would have yelled something else or nothing at all.

Occam's Banana
06-21-2014, 06:49 AM

Goddam numismatists. It's about time the law did something about those assholes ...

tod evans
06-21-2014, 06:53 AM
Question is,,

Question "The-Newz" wants to focus on is whether or not he offended the state.....

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-21-2014, 02:34 PM
I guess while he's in there waiting to make bond he can put the word out on the guy.

Nah; guy doesn't have the wherewithal, as evidenced by the poor technique that got him in jail.