PDA

View Full Version : Lib media turning on Hillary? whoa.

ravedown
06-20-2014, 10:28 AM
this is usually the kind of stuff the media buries. this could be trouble-wonder if maddow and other's will jump on this. i thought daily beast was in the tank for Hillary.? soooo many pissed off dems in the comments, not about what she did, but that it's being reported, typical.

'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says

"Hillary Clinton is known as a champion of women and girls, but one woman who says she was raped as a 12-year-old in Arkansas doesn’t think Hillary deserves that honor. This woman says Hillary smeared her and used dishonest tactics to successfully get her attacker off with a light sentence—even though, she claims, Clinton knew he was guilty."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html

specsaregood
06-20-2014, 10:32 AM
When they figure out that Hillary would be a loser candidate for 2016 they'll turn on her to prevent that.

acptulsa
06-20-2014, 10:41 AM
Knew a guy who learned a little too much about the Clintons' role in the major pipeline of illegal drugs from Mexico (and points south) to the northeastern U.S. through Arkansas. He was locked up in an Arkansas mental hospital and force fed thorium for years.

Sorry, but I'll never be able to get the poor guy to say so in public, so there's no possible confirmation. All I can say for certain is I believe him.

Yeah, amazing how many of the cheerleaders on both Team Red and Team Blue are less pissed that their 'leaders' are crooked totalitarian pieces of shit than that someone exposed them as crooked totalitarian pieces of shit. People seem to think that because ignorance is bliss, ignorance is desirable.

jkob
06-20-2014, 10:42 AM
also they want to get out in front of this, get it all out there before 2016 so they can focus on tearing down the Republican nominee

Philhelm
06-20-2014, 11:38 AM
also they want to get out in front of this, get it all out there before 2016 so they can focus on tearing down the Republican nominee

Santorum?

hardrightedge
06-20-2014, 11:47 AM
Run, Liz, run!

Paulbot99
06-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Don't worry. Hillary is for abortion. That makes everything better. ;)

acptulsa
06-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Is the lib media turning on Hillary? Why not? They have a perfect excuse--she'll never be able to win. And who can blame them for being sick to death of covering the bitch 24/7 for 23 years straight, and damaging their ratings by doing so for much of that time?

WillieKamm
06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
It doesn't seem to me that the lib media is turning on Hillary but that many of the commenters are turning on the author of this article.

William Tell
06-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Soooo.... Hillary is part of the war on women! Feeds right into Rand's plan.:cool:

Petar
06-20-2014, 01:11 PM
Knew a guy who learned a little too much about the Clintons' role in the major pipeline of illegal drugs from Mexico (and points south) to the northeastern U.S. through Arkansas. He was locked up in an Arkansas mental hospital and force fed thorium for years.

Sorry, but I'll never be able to get the poor guy to say so in public, so there's no possible confirmation. All I can say for certain is I believe him.

Yeah, amazing how many of the cheerleaders on both Team Red and Team Blue are less pissed that their 'leaders' are crooked totalitarian pieces of shit than that someone exposed them as crooked totalitarian pieces of shit. People seem to think that because ignorance is bliss, ignorance is desirable.

I get pretty sad and pissed off when I think about all of the victims of clandestine activities that have just been totally destroyed as human beings throughout modern history... kids who knew too much about the powerful people that were molesting them, people like your friend who knew too much about the Clinton's drug smuggling activities, etc etc etc... all I can say is that I am happy that the world is slowly starting to wake up to all this shit, via the internet...

klamath
06-20-2014, 01:16 PM
If the story is true, it is not that she defended accused rapists, it is that she attacked a 12 year old girl to do it. If the girl was in a coma from the beating, then no amount of victim character assassination was justified. Some 12 year old girls might think they want sex but none want to be beaten.

William Tell
06-20-2014, 01:20 PM
This would TOTALLY destroy a Conservative male candidate. Imagine if this was about Ted Cruz?:rolleyes: