PDA

View Full Version : Cops burst into wrong apartment, shoot innocent woman hiding in closet

green73
06-19-2014, 05:22 AM
http://www.policestateusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Tom-Weber-1024x768.jpg

HEMPSTEAD, NY — An innocent woman hid in a closet when armed strangers unexpectedly broke into her apartment. While cowering in fear, she was discovered by one of the intruders — actually a police officer raiding the wrong address — who promptly shot her in the chest after opening the closet door.

cont.
http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/iyanna-davis/

Spikender
06-19-2014, 05:58 AM
What always gets me about these stories is that we're hearing about them years after the fact. This happened four years ago and yet I didn't know until now. Whether it's because of ignorance on my part or not...

Fuck these pigs, fuck their self-investigating mafia asses, and I hope one day they'll know what it's like to get raided and beg for your life while armed Government stormtroppers bark orders at you.

limequat
06-19-2014, 06:20 AM
What always gets me about these stories is that we're hearing about them years after the fact. This happened four years ago and yet I didn't know until now. Whether it's because of ignorance on my part or not...

Fuck these pigs, fuck their self-investigating mafia asses, and I hope one day they'll know what it's like to get raided and beg for your life while armed Government stormtroppers bark orders at you.

"As part of the settlement, the police internal investigation was officially sealed."

Spikender
06-19-2014, 06:21 AM
"As part of the settlement, the police internal investigation was officially sealed."

What does that have to do with anything?

Seraphim
06-19-2014, 06:23 AM
It's the reason why you didn't hear about it. Meaning; not ignorance on your part.

What does that have to do with anything?

Spikender
06-19-2014, 06:25 AM
It's the reason why you didn't hear about it. Meaning; not ignorance on your part.

I meant that statement in general. This particular case is different. What I meant by that is that there are other shootings that weren't sealed that I find out about way later. Guess I should've left off the "my own ignorance" part.