PDA

View Full Version : Coldblooded Snake Equates Gun Owners With Terrorists on Major Cable Network

AuH20
06-17-2014, 09:53 PM
Wake me up from this nightmare.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/06/robert-farago/breaking-hillary-clinton-calls-gun-rights-advocates-terrorists/

We’re going to have to do a better job protecting the vast majority of our citizens, including our children, from that very, very, very small group that is unfortunately prone to violence and now with automatic weapons can wreak so much more violence than they ever could have before.

amy31416
06-17-2014, 10:00 PM
Are they talking about South American drug cartels or people in our police forces who are paranoid?

If so, I've got a reasonable solution!

Spikender
06-17-2014, 10:30 PM
I should be able to own an automatic weapon.

But where are these gun owners running around with automatic weapons slaughtering orphans by the dozen?

Weston White
06-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Listen to how simultaneously condescending and divisive this woman is, and she is not even subtle about doing it either, my goodness what Mr. Bill Clinton must have done to that poor, poor, poor woman:

“We cannot let a minority of people — and that’s what it is, it is a minority of people — hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.”

“We’re going to have to do a better job protecting the vast majority of our citizens, including our children, from that very, very, very small group that is unfortunately prone to violence and now with automatic weapons can wreak so much more violence than they ever could have before.”

PaulConventionWV
06-17-2014, 10:46 PM
Listen to how simultaneously condescending and divisive this woman is, and she is not even subtle about doing it either, my goodness what Mr. Bill Clinton must have done to that poor, poor, poor woman:

“We cannot let a minority of people — and that’s what it is, it is a minority of people — hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.”

“We’re going to have to do a better job protecting the vast majority of our citizens, including our children, from that very, very, very small group that is unfortunately prone to violence and now with automatic weapons can wreak so much more violence than they ever could have before.”

She's trying to equate viewpoints with terrorism. If you believe x, then you are a terrorist because x scares people like me.

PaulConventionWV
06-17-2014, 10:47 PM

She's trying to equate viewpoints with terrorism. If you believe x, then you are a terrorist because x scares people like me.

Somebody needs to tell her that terrorism has always been defined by actions, not beliefs.

NewRightLibertarian
06-17-2014, 10:50 PM
Lets hope Rand steps up the attacks

bunklocoempire
06-17-2014, 11:22 PM
Did everyone just feel the nationwide knee-jerk reaction of a well conditioned NRA membership?

Anyone but Hillary eh?

Occam's Banana
06-18-2014, 05:05 AM
We cannot let a minority of people - and that’s what it is, it is a minority of people - hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.

We’re going to have to do a better job protecting the vast majority of our citizens, including our children, from that very, very, very small group [...]

I have a sneaking suspicion that Hillary does not mean to use people equipped with bananas in order to accomplish these things ...

Spikender
06-18-2014, 06:00 AM
I have a sneaking suspicion that Hillary does not mean to use people equipped with bananas in order to accomplish these things ...

I assure you, Mr. Banana, these guns are just props...

Seraphim
06-18-2014, 06:47 AM
What a twisted POS she is:

How do you stop someone from holding a POINT OF VIEW? How does a thought TERRORIZE another?

Spikender
06-18-2014, 06:50 AM
How do you stop someone from holding a POINT OF VIEW? How does a thought TERRORIZE another?

Thought crimes give them a stiffie. Hillary literally has a lady boner thinking about killing dissent. And I don't mean that metaphorically.

Philhelm
06-18-2014, 10:06 AM
After I secure the North and defeat the White Walkers, I shall march my army to Washington, D.C. in order to press my claim. They will bend the knee or be destroyed.

HOLLYWOOD
06-18-2014, 10:13 AM

“We’re going to have to do a better job protecting the vast majority of our citizens, including our children, from that very, very, very small group that is unfortunately prone to violence and now with automatic weapons can wreak so much more violence than they ever could have before.”Sounds like a 100% "Troll The Public" on camera operation.

All the buzz words, all the points to discredit, use of children(which is a politician's favorite tool, turning one group against another, majority rule, safety, security, "lies of 'Automatic Weapons"...

everything to alarm the clueless American drones...

It's for sure a state run operations... I'd like to vett this individual to the truth.