PDA

View Full Version : A challenge for your left wing friends

thoughtomator
06-17-2014, 09:07 PM
In Virginia's 7th District, Republicans just threw an oligarch's handmaiden out on his ass. Precinct analysis confirmed that it was Republicans, not Democrats, who turned out to defeat Cantor.

Democrats now have a shot to even the score. Charlie Rangel, NY-13, is in a hotly contested race in his district and latest poll numbers are strikingly similar to Cantor-Brat. He is also a big time Wall Street lackey who has been in Washington way too long.

Now, Rangel's replacement will likely be odious too, but not powerful as well, as Rangel is. So it's a win for everybody if Rangel goes down.

Here's the goal: challenge lefties to do what we did, get rid of a major Wall Street crony. Rangel's primary is on the 24th, so they got a week to get it done.

Ready, set, go!

Spikender
06-17-2014, 11:02 PM
Don't know anyone who is currently living in New York, but I'm sure I know a few folks from Rangel's district on the net. I'll have to cast out the net and see who I can convince.

Good thinking. Better to get rid of the big snake and get a littler one if at all possible.

Cleaner44
06-17-2014, 11:10 PM
Problem is that liberals don't mind BIG GOVT Wall St bailout candidates.

Spikender
06-17-2014, 11:17 PM
No, the problem is that most liberals don't know anything about Rangel outside of the (D).

Convincing them to vote for a more principled person in their own party is a no-brainer.