PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Ron Paul Truck Billboard in New Hampshire

rawkd
12-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Professional Mobile Truck Billboards

I corresponded with Mobile Billboards of New England regarding the cost of setting up a panel truck that displays big billboard ads in a very eye-catching manner. Basically you give them your Ron Paul billboard design and they drive the truck on a route that you choose.

I think this would be a great idea for New Hampshire in the busy shopping weeks to come. Areas around Nashua, Manchester and Concord could be targeted for the route, catching the attention of shoppers in slow-moving traffic.

It's definitely a big attention-getter in traffic!

The cost for 1 week is only $300 bucks.
If this worked out we could get multiple trucks going. Seems like a very affordable advertising method.

What do you all think of this idea?

http://www.mbofne.com/

"Mobile Billboards of New England (MBofNE) is the latest innovation in mobile outdoor advertising. MBofNE advertising vehicles have state of the art scrolling billboard systems displaying giant colorful billboards with high impact graphics that are backlit and move."

Rhys
12-01-2007, 02:56 PM
Your sure on $300? If so, go for it! Cause here's the thing... the vinyl decal will be almost that much with printing, cutting, ink, laminate, install. then there's gas for the truck. then, there's paying someone to be with the truck for a week.

rawkd
12-03-2007, 06:22 PM
I include the email below regarding pricing for a mobile truck billboard in New Hampshire. www.mbofne.com

What do you think of this? Can we get money together for this? Anyone got an idea?

I think an exclusive Ron Paul truck would be really good looking.

A full wrap is 800 per week, 5 days, 8 hours a day. For you I would wave production casts. If you could afford 8,000 for the month I can offer you a truck exclusivelly. We could do 6 to 9 ads and really pound your message. This price would just cover costs to run the truck. An exclusive rental is usually 14,000 +.
Either way I have priced it very low for you. I guarentee the exposure and impressions for the money would far out weigh traditional mediums such as print or T.V.
I could also make the truck available to target some week end events as a bonus. Any more questions please ask.

ronpaulbillboards
12-03-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm looking into to doing this in NH for the final week before the primary. It's funny you posted this because I was just about to. Our strategy is to get some billboards up in NH in key locations and then have some mobile trucks driving around the week before the primary. This is a great idea.

RustyBrewster
12-04-2007, 04:11 PM
This sounds like pretty good, very realistic idea.

krott5333
12-04-2007, 04:15 PM
good idea.

perhaps put "paid for by grassroots volunteers" on it somewhere.

Primbs
12-05-2007, 12:09 AM
You can follow the Ron Paul blimp.

Mental Dribble
12-05-2007, 12:26 AM
Very good idea...

I WISH THE OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN WOULD DO THIS!!

ronpaulbillboards
12-05-2007, 03:02 AM
More info coming soon. Join us at ronpaulbillboards.com and show how strong RP's grassroots support is.

Harold

http://www.ronpaulbillboards.com