PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else get a PM from Maggiebott

BLS
06-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Here's the context...not sure why I'd get a PM from MaggieBott

Just thought I should tell someone that when we were calling Failer's office the other day there were also other people on the list.

The guy I spoke with said he had nothing to do with keeping Paul out of the debates. He had an accent but I can't remember his name or office.

What he did say is that he promised Ron Paul would be on ABC the same night as the debate. Didn't want to put this on the boards but he seemed quite certain about this.

Maggie

maggiebott
06-26-2007, 07:50 PM
I sent it to you because I thought you were a part of this site since it said senior member. Guess I should have looked for someone that is in charge but I'm not that familiar with forums.

angelatc
06-26-2007, 07:53 PM
The moderators are the people you want. JoshLowry, CujoKitten and Bryan are the 3 that popped into my mind. If you look in the member list it will say "moderator" or someting similiar.

Senior member just means (at least in my case) that I am behind in my housework because I post a lot.

angrydragon
06-26-2007, 07:56 PM
It's well known that Ron will be on ABC's debate.

PatriotOne
06-26-2007, 07:57 PM
Here's the context...not sure why I'd get a PM from MaggieBott

Just thought I should tell someone that when we were calling Failer's office the other day there were also other people on the list.

The guy I spoke with said he had nothing to do with keeping Paul out of the debates. He had an accent but I can't remember his name or office.

What he did say is that he promised Ron Paul would be on ABC the same night as the debate. Didn't want to put this on the boards but he seemed quite certain about this.

Maggie

Interesting statement. I wonder if they were just desperate to make the phone ringing stop and were just saying that. You'd think it would have been announced by Campaign Management if it was true by now.

PatriotOne
06-26-2007, 07:58 PM
It's well known that Ron will be on ABC's debate.

Awww....that may very well be what he was talking about.