PDA

View Full Version : Graham Calls on 'Delusional, Detached' Obama to Engage Iran

Miss Annie
06-15-2014, 05:58 PM
Don't think for a minute that this is because Graham supports Israel, because he does not.
The purpose behind calls to "engage" Iran is because Graham supports the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Syria, and now Iraq.
Iran is fighting the terrorists in Syria and Iraq. That's why Graham wants to bust up Iran.
Don't let the names fool you, the MB = Alqaeda = ISIS.
Israel does not want to "engage" Iran, just bust up their nukes (I do not support this btw).
I am just chuckling that Graham thinks his facade is opaque, when really he is quite transparent. LOL.

Graham Calls on 'Delusional, Detached' Obama to Engage Iran

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/06/15/Lindsey-Graham-Tells-Stubborn-Headed-Obama-To-Engage-Iran

In an appearance on Sunday's broadcast of CNN's "State of the Union," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) discussed al Qaeda-affiliated ISIS invasion of Iraq and suggested the United States should engage with Iran.

"We should have discussions with Iran so they don't use this as an opportunity," he said. "They are in this. They are already on the ground. If Baghdad falls and the central government collapses ... Iran is the biggest winner."

The senator said Obama was a "stubborn-headed, delusional, detached president" and if he did not correct his mistakes on Iraq the consequence would be another 9/11 which many more than 4,000 Americans will die because "they're getting weapons they didn't have before." adding "Iraq and Syrian combined are going to be the staging area for the next 9/11 if we don't do anything about it. If Baghdad falls, if the central government falls, a disaster awaits us of monumental proportions."

Christian Liberty
06-15-2014, 06:05 PM
I have no doubt that Graham does not truly "support Israel." All politicians care about is their power. But a lot of people are going to agree with Graham because they "support Israel."

If Israel decides to bomb Iran's nukes, considering that Israel itself has nukes, they will deserve whatever response they get.

enhanced_deficit
06-16-2014, 09:24 AM
I have no doubt that Graham does not truly "support Israel." All politicians care about is their power. But a lot of people are going to agree with Graham because they "support Israel."

Power/money are gods of many in this Congress.

On related note, ADL had come to Graham's defense when he was being attacked recentlY:

Some of the attacks on Gra*ham on Occidental Dissent are anti-Semitic. In one blog, Griffin wrote, “If Lindsey Gra*ham isn’t ‘controlled by the Jews,’ he sure gives off that impression.” Another claimed Graham visited Florida recently to “shakedown the elderly Jewish Zionists in Palm Beach County in the hope of getting a handsome kickback for his tireless warmongering against Iran and Syria.”

http://blog.adl.org/tags/lindsey-graham