PDA

View Full Version : NM-16 Year Old Gymnast Shot Dead by Police For Holding a Stick, Cops Seize Video Footage

Anti Federalist
06-12-2014, 11:45 PM
16 Year Old Gymnast Shot Dead by Police For Holding a Stick, Cops Seize Video Footage

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/16-year-gymnast-shot-dead-police-holding-stick/#z7wzlZawV4EmzXpq.99

In the past year. police in New Mexico have become notorious for killing innocent people. The most recent wrongful death took place in Espanola, when a police officer shot an unarmed 16 year old Gymnast for no reason.

16 year old Victor Vialpando was a gymnast, dancer and a teacher at Moving Arts Espanola. According to his family he has no criminal record.

The police claim that he pointed a weapon at them, but the boy was unarmed and the police are refusing to release security camera footage that would corroborate their story.

Close friends of Victor believe that he may have had a stick that he was using to practice a dance routine, which he often does.

“I can’t fathom him even having a gun on his body, much less holding it and pointing it at somebody,” a friend said.

The case is being investigated by the same police department that the murdering police officers belong to.

heavenlyboy34
06-12-2014, 11:55 PM
Not a fuck will be given...while injured and killed cops get parades and media orgies. :mad: It's a bass-akwards world in fascistland/Amerika, comrade. :(

HOLLYWOOD
06-13-2014, 12:03 AM
There is NO RULE OF LAW... it's just armed thugs green lighted to murder with impunity.

Like I've said for a long time, government is good for 3 things; Lying, Stealing, and Destroying

Of course some backroom deal will be agreed, and the taxpayers will be on the hook for all costs.

Mani
06-13-2014, 12:04 AM
Well I'm going to to give my interpretation of the events, since there are absolutely NO CLUES and the cops have STOLEN the video.

"Hey F*ggot! Listen to me when I'm talking to you! What you doing with that stick F*ggot! Don't turn your back on me you stupid F*ggot! *BLAM* *BLAM* One less F*ggot to deal with, mundane filth. Go get the video."

Later writing down, "Felt threatened....(Yes with your own masculinity sick fucks)....mundane attacked suddenly with a weapon, feared for my safety and discharged my weapon."

(This is 100% made up by me).

If you are offended you should be. IF this wasn't a cop, it could probably be a hate crime.

Personally I don't know if the kid is gay, and it doesn't matter at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the cynic in me thinks the psychopath cops thought the kid was gay, shouted antigay remarks at him as they barked orders and ended up killing him. Maybe while they teased him he reacted and then it gave them enough cause to blow his brains out.

This is 100% my theory based on NO EVIDENCE, just knowing COPS (ESPECIALLY NM COPS!) are bully psychos. They perform anal rape for traffic stops, what do you think it going to happen when they come across a soft looking teenage boy who wants to be a ballet dancer.

http://livefreelivenatural.com/police-fatally-shoot-16-year-old-boy-weekend/
(The Video in the link interviews some of the people that knew him, like the dance instructor). This kid seems incapable of hurting a fly. Seems like he's into (what would have been his future profession) and even helps children.

They feared for their safety from this kid and had to kill him:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/0KH-zxUV3_g/maxresdefault.jpg

Mani
06-13-2014, 12:25 AM
ONE MORE thing to point out, in this horrible case of a kid being killed for no reason.

Someone called the Police regarding a SUSPICIOUS person at 10AM sunday. Cops show up and this kid is dead. Looks like the kid was coming home from a sleepover at a friends house and may have been practicing his dance routine while walking along...

Thanks a lot nanny state nancy. Someone's child is dead thanks to your phone call.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/local_news/family-friends-question-boy-s-death-at-hands-of-police/article_85c7167b-48f9-5efa-993e-f46711a01ee6.html

Española police were called at about 10 a.m. to investigate a report of a suspicious person walking between a doughnut shop and a smoke shop. When police encountered the teenager, Española Public Safety Director Eric Garcia said, Villalpando pointed a handgun at the officers.

(Coz isn't that what everybody does when they see a police officer? They start pointing guns at them? Jeez, do cops just copy and paste this shit to every scenario when they shoot someone??)

People at nearby businesses were hesitant to speak about what they saw or heard Sunday morning. A surveillance camera pointed at the area of the shooting was visible at a smoke shop next to the shooting scene, but employees declined to comment.

(Hesitant to speak? Why!?! They saw a kid shot outside in cold blood on a Sunday fucking morning, they might be intimidated when those ogres march into their business and demand the video tape?)

jkob
06-13-2014, 12:49 AM
these new mexico pigs are something else