PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry makes his alcoholism to homosexuality comparison (again)

jtap
06-12-2014, 08:47 AM
Texas Governor Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:19am EDT

(Reuters) - Texas Governor Rick Perry, seen as a potential Republican presidential candidate in the 2016 election, compared homosexuality to alcoholism in remarks in San Francisco.

Perry made the comparison on Wednesday night during an appearance before the Commonwealth Club of California after being asked whether he believes homosexuality was a disorder, according to local media reports.

"I may have the genetic coding that I'm inclined to be an alcoholic, but I have the desire not to do that," Perry said in remarks broadcast on the local CBS affiliate. "And I look at the homosexual issue in the same way."

A few people in the audience gasped in response, according to the CBS report.

A representative for Perry was not immediately available for comment. Perry has been a staunch defender of a Texas constitutional amendment that bars same-sex marriage, saying states should be allowed to set their own policies for who can get married.

The already conservative Texas Republican Party in the past week adopted a hardline position on gay rights, adopting a policy at its convention that endorses "reparative therapy" for gays who seek to change sexual orientation through counseling.

The American Psychological Association has dismissed the idea that sexual orientation is a mental disorder and said mental health professionals should avoid telling clients that they can change their sexual orientation through therapy or other treatments.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/12/us-usa-texas-perry-gay-idUSKBN0EN1CF20140612

he did this in the past (http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2011/08/24/303318/rick-perry-compared-homosexuality-to-alcoholism-condmned-radical-gay-rights-groups-for-promoting-the-gay-lifestyle/)

I would like to ask him if one can get drunk on homosexuality and if so, should driving while in that state be illegal? /idiot

Mr.NoSmile
06-12-2014, 08:50 AM
Well...that's not gonna be good for anybody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2RKmVqnNdw

specsaregood
06-12-2014, 08:52 AM
he did this in the past (http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2011/08/24/303318/rick-perry-compared-homosexuality-to-alcoholism-condmned-radical-gay-rights-groups-for-promoting-the-gay-lifestyle/)

I would like to ask him if one can get drunk on homosexuality and if so, should driving while in that state be illegal? /idiot

I don't know if you can get drunk on homosexuality; but you can sure get drunk on the gay side of duval street, KW...
http://salon.glenrose.net/images/lateda.png

AngryCanadian
06-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Carmi wrote:

Can’t wait until he’s president.

I think the comment made by Carmi by a troll.

Antischism
06-12-2014, 12:11 PM
http://www.thevoiceofreason.com/2011/10/images/RickPerryCornDog.jpg

It's always sad to see how societal pressure has driven those in the closet to come up with irrational, scientifically unsound reasons to lambaste homosexuality. This sort of projection can't be healthy.

Matt Collins
06-12-2014, 01:01 PM
It is a disorder.

acptulsa
06-12-2014, 02:01 PM
It is a disorder.

Well thank you for being here to remind us that there are worse disorders out there.

PRB
06-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Well thank you for being here to remind us that there are worse disorders out there.

yeah, let's ignore all the non worst disorders, and crimes

parocks
06-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Perry is right.

We know enough about Perry to know we don't want him to be President. Guardasil, etc., but he's right about this. Predisposition to something, and behaviors. Pretty simple.

Christian Liberty
06-12-2014, 02:28 PM

I don't like Perry but I don't see the issue here. He's not making a direct comparison in that homosexuality has the same effects as alcoholism. What he's saying is that you may not be able to control your desires but you can control your actions (you may want alcohol/homosexual sex but you choose to get drunk/have homosexual sex.) His point is obvious here and he is not wrong.

acptulsa
06-12-2014, 02:33 PM
I for one am glad to see Perry pandering to Texas voters to the point where he's sabotaging himself right off the national stage.

Of course, I don't live in Texas...

VIDEODROME
06-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Waitaminute....

What if someone is NOT genetically inclined toward alcoholism? Is it fine for those people to casually drink alcohol?

If so, where does that take the other side of his argument if someone is "Genetically Heterosexual"? Is it cool for them to try just being a little Bi-Curious?

He needs to go away:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/10/article-2059685-0EBD103A00000578-64_634x372.jpg

CaseyJones
06-12-2014, 02:40 PM
ok going by perrys logic (lol) here if its a genetic disorder why would you want to drive it under ground so that gays have hetero relationships and breed more gay people

and..

does anyone else suspect he only thinks like this cause every time he gets drunk he ends up having sex with a dude

acptulsa
06-12-2014, 02:41 PM
Waitaminute....

What if someone is NOT genetically inclined toward alcoholism? Is it fine for those people to casually drink alcohol?

Only after some guy in a robe stands up and says, 'Take, eat, this is my body. Do this in remembrance of Me.'

If so, where does that take the other side of his argument if someone is "Genetically Heterosexual"? Is it cool for them to try just being a little Bi-Curious?

Only if, umm...

You're right. Apples and oranges.

TonySutton
06-12-2014, 02:42 PM
It is apples and oranges.

otherone
06-12-2014, 02:56 PM
"I may have the genetic coding that I'm inclined to be an alcoholic, but I have the desire not to do that," Perry said in remarks broadcast on the local CBS affiliate. "And I look at the homosexual issue in the same way."

anyone else read this as Mr. Perry coming out?

Philhelm
06-12-2014, 03:21 PM
A few people in the audience gasped in response, according to the CBS report.

:rolleyes:

scottditzen
06-12-2014, 04:19 PM

Perry is a horses ass. He was once lovingly described as "George W. Bush on steroids."

So true.

parocks
06-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Waitaminute....

He needs to go away:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/10/article-2059685-0EBD103A00000578-64_634x372.jpg

Where are you getting words like "fine" and "cool"?

I'm beginning to figure out, a little bit, where a certain set of pro-gays are coming from.

People can be broken down into different categories. One breakdown into categories is 1) the people who really don't want to tell other people what to do and how to think and 2) the people who DO want to tell people what to do and what to think.

You will find a lot of people who are pro-gay category 2's. They really want you to act and think like they do. They think it's "fine" and "cool" for people to be gay, and any positions that you hold, if you're a 1, and really don't care if someone else is gay, are suspect with them.

Oh, gayness leads to extinction. It's bad public policy to support those things that are extinctionary. At the same time, I don't care what any particular person does. And if you're a 1, like I am, and you're arguing with a 2, they will not understand your position. Because it doesn't make sense to them not to try to correct other people, if their ideas and behavior don't meet with their approval.

parocks
06-12-2014, 07:28 PM
Perry is a horses ass. He was once lovingly described as "George W. Bush on steroids."

So true.

He's right, here, but he sucks, otherwise. Guardasil is completely disqualifying.

parocks
06-12-2014, 07:45 PM
I don't like Perry but I don't see the issue here. He's not making a direct comparison in that homosexuality has the same effects as alcoholism. What he's saying is that you may not be able to control your desires but you can control your actions (you may want alcohol/homosexual sex but you choose to get drunk/have homosexual sex.) His point is obvious here and he is not wrong.

Right. It appears that you have at least average intelligence, if not greater than that. I'm a little surp rised that RPF is now full of people who can't understand Perry's common sense argument.

He could also have said that cancer has a genetic component, at times, genetically, some are more predisposed to getting cancer than others. That doesn't mean that we aren't going to try to cure cancer with drugs.

He could have said that even if gay has a genetic component, that doesn't mean that we can't try to cure gay with drugs.

The problem with the standard socon treatment of the gay disease is that they relies a lot more on prayer than most mental illness treatments.

Find a cure using science.

fr33
06-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Perry isn't a homosexual. He only has sex with men on weekends and holidays.

Sonny Tufts
06-12-2014, 09:03 PM
He could have said that even if gay has a genetic component, that doesn't mean that we can't try to cure gay with drugs.

In assuming that it needs to be cured, he'd still be an idiot.

DamianTV
06-12-2014, 09:04 PM
A hundred years from now, if Perry were alive as a Dentist, he'd be clamoring all over himself to fine and imprison people for not flossing. He loves to get into peoples personal lives and tell them how he thinks they should live their lives.

Guitarzan
06-12-2014, 09:23 PM

He's comparing apples to oranges like a simpleton.

The comparison only works because of the conclusion he's drawn in his mind, in which he believes that there's something wrong, or detrimental with being gay...just as there's something wrong or detrimental with alcoholism.

One is about who people are attracted to, and hurts no one; where the other is a disease that will kill a person.

i can understand why someone who is an alcoholic wouldn't want to act on their desires, but why should someone who is gay not want to act on theirs?

William Tell
06-12-2014, 09:32 PM
So, am I the only one here who is aware of people who are, or have been involved in same sex relationships. Who have said negative things about the life style? Saying they wish they could get out, or have gotten out of it?

I know it's fun to bash Rick Perry, and that's fine. But I never see the topic of self professed former homosexuals brought up. They are out there, I have listened to their interviews.

Origanalist
06-12-2014, 09:37 PM
So, am I the only one here who is aware of people who are, or have been involved in same sex relationships. Who have said negative things about the life style? Saying they wish they could get out, or have gotten out of it?

I know it's fun to bash Rick Perry, and that's fine. But I never see the topic of self professed former homosexuals brought up. They are out there, I have listened to their interviews.

If only people would all just celebrate the gayness, they would never have any issues at all.

Matt Collins
06-12-2014, 10:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21z30aNO3cA

parocks
06-13-2014, 12:31 AM
In assuming that it needs to be cured, he'd still be an idiot.

Oh, I don't think that it "needs" to be cured, in the same way that adhd doesn't "need" to be cured, and all the other mental illnesses don't "need" to be cured.

I didn't mention "need", I don't know where "need" comes from. But it would be great to have a cure. It's a great solution to all the gay problems. I personally don't care at all about people and what they do. But if people want to change the meaning of common words because they have a mental illness, I'd like to have the cure option available. "We can't get married". "Uh huh, here, take this pill."

Paulbot99
06-13-2014, 12:33 AM

Courage is a very good organization that focuses specifically on this issue and is run in large part by celibate gay Catholics. I read a story one wrote. Apparently, Courage isn't treated that nicely by practicing homosexuals. Who knew?

parocks
06-13-2014, 12:34 AM

The comparison only works because of the conclusion he's drawn in his mind, in which he believes that there's something wrong, or detrimental with being gay...just as there's something wrong or detrimental with alcoholism.

One is about who people are attracted to, and hurts no one; where the other is a disease that will kill a person.

i can understand why someone who is an alcoholic wouldn't want to act on their desires, but why should someone who is gay not want to act on theirs?

One has no severe consequences to society (alcoholism), the other (gayness) would cause the extinction of the human race if everyone did it.

Sonny Tufts
06-14-2014, 09:46 AM
Oh, I don't think that it "needs" to be cured, in the same way that adhd doesn't "need" to be cured, and all the other mental illnesses don't "need" to be cured.

Do you honestly think being gay is a mental illness?

Christian Liberty
06-14-2014, 10:05 AM
One has no severe consequences to society (alcoholism), the other (gayness) would cause the extinction of the human race if everyone did it.

lol! I disagree with this. And I'm as anti-homosexuality (at an individual level) as anybody here. I'm not a fan of it at all.

Alcoholism has serious consequences for "society" (I hate that term, but I'm going to use it anyway and hope that people don't take me to mean something that I don't). Alcoholism and child neglect/abuse also go together. Not to mention driving while under the influence, which often leads to people who can't handle their alcohol killing people or getting into accidents on the road.

Now, I want to be clear here, this in no way means that alcoholism should be illegal, or even that drunk driving should be illegal. I'm completely opposed to the "pre-crime" concept. Just because some drunks abuse their kids or kill people on the road does not mean that anything should be criminalized. It does mean that it isn't something we should encourage. Similarly to how I think you have every right to shoot heroin, but if you asked me my opinion, I'd suggest you pass on that right, even if it were legal as it should be.

And... the idea of everybody being gay is just ridiculous. Its never going to happen. There might be some people who are gay but don't act on it because of religious beliefs. But that's nowhere NEAR half the population. To be clear, I do believe homosexuality is harmful to society, but in much more subtle ways than "oh no, everyone is going to become gay and humans will go extinct:p"

Right. It appears that you have at least average intelligence, if not greater than that.

lol! When it comes to politics and history I think I'm smarter than anybody I know in person. I'm also not nearly as humble as I should be:p

I'm a little surp rised that RPF is now full of people who can't understand Perry's common sense argument.

They don't understand it because they disagree with it. Most people here are fine with homosexuality. I'm not. I don't believe that its moral and I don't think it should be encouraged. Now, I am of course a libertarian and I believe everyone should have the right to do what they want with their own lives as long as they don't aggress against anyone else. But, there are lifestyles I disprove of, and homosexuality is one of those.

The point that he was making was obvious. Just because your genes predispose you to certain activities doesn't make those activities right. Admittedly, I'd rather hear that from a pastor than a GOP politician. Perry needs to lean that his genetic presuppositions toward control, violence, and war do not give him an excuse to partake in those activities. But, just because it wasn't really his place to say what he said, just because he's a hypocrite, doesn't mean he's wrong.

He could also have said that cancer has a genetic component, at times, genetically, some are more predisposed to getting cancer than others. That doesn't mean that we aren't going to try to cure cancer with drugs.

I don't think trying to cure homosexuality with drugs is the answer. I think Romans 1 is the correct answer. Because ultimately, I see it as a sin issue, not as a disease. The same is really true for alcoholism. Jesus Christ is the answer.

The problem with the standard socon treatment of the gay disease is that they relies a lot more on prayer than most mental illness treatments.

I disagree. Christianity being true is the reason why homosexuality, or anything else, is immoral. You cannot separate morality from faith.

I don't trust scientists (http://www.vincentcheung.com/2010/01/22/gang-of-pandas/)

There are four hypothetical possibilities here:

1. BOth homosexuality and alcoholism are wrong

2. Alcoholism is wrong but homosexuality is not

3. Homosexuality is wrong but alcoholism is not.

4. Neither homosexuality nor alcoholism is wrong.

You're presupposing #2, but how is that any better than #3? The Bible tells me that #1 is correct, but how do you know?

So what?

Because its unnatural and disgusting. And there are a lot of Christians who struggle with this and do not want to act on it. Who are you to tell them they are wrong? Do you even have a standard at all?

Courage is a very good organization that focuses specifically on this issue and is run in large part by celibate gay Catholics. I read a story one wrote. Apparently, Courage isn't treated that nicely by practicing homosexuals. Who knew?

What a shock:p

acptulsa
06-14-2014, 10:06 AM

Well, you know, sodomy has long been a great way to transmit disease from one person to another. For many centuries it was a damned sight deadlier than alcohol or tobacco.

Of course, so was pork. But I don't see Christians sticking by kosher diets to this day.

Are you sure alcohol doesn't lead to overpopulation..?

Now, I want to be clear here, this in no way means that alcoholism should be illegal...

No? You don't want to throw people in jail because of genetic predispositions?

What kind of tyrant are you?

Guitarzan
06-14-2014, 10:15 AM

But the reality is that everyone isn't doing it. Everyone isn't gay. Everyone isn't straight.

Origanalist
06-14-2014, 10:16 AM
If only people would all just celebrate the gayness, they would never have any issues at all.

And worry not, the next generation surely will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPNR0BTyYB4

Guitarzan
06-14-2014, 10:21 AM
Because its unnatural and disgusting. And there are a lot of Christians who struggle with this and do not want to act on it. Who are you to tell them they are wrong? Do you even have a standard at all?

I would disagree and say that it is a natural occurrence. For whatever reason, gay people seem to be part of the natural process from the beginning of time.

If it's part of nature, then it would seem to me to be natural. I mean, I don't really get it. But I look around at the reality...at the world, and I see people that are gay, not just acting 'gay' as if they have some sort of self hatred and want to be ostracized from society. I see men that look and act like women, born very feminine, and I see women who look and act like men, born very masculine. So it seems to me to be natural.

As far as the disgusting part, well, that's a subjective value so it doesn't mean much to an argument. Gays find hetro sex to be disgusting, too.

Christian Liberty
06-14-2014, 10:33 AM
As far as the disgusting part, well, that's a subjective value so it doesn't mean much to an argument. Gays find hetro sex to be disgusting, too.

I understand. But some gays agree with the BIble that homosexuality is an abomination, which would be a reason they would want to not do it.

Guitarzan
06-14-2014, 10:46 AM
I understand. But some gays agree with the BIble that homosexuality is an abomination, which would be a reason they would want to not do it.

i find that unfortunate. They must feel terrible about themselves and constantly wonder why God would put them into existence as an abomination. What a tremendously horrible life they must have to lead.

My prayers go out to those lost souls to see the true light and find acceptance of themselves as they are so that they can enjoy all of the wonders that life in this world has to offer.

Christian Liberty
06-14-2014, 10:55 AM
i find that unfortunate. They must feel terrible about themselves and constantly wonder why God would put them into existence as an abomination. What a tremendously horrible life they must have to lead.

First of all, who said anything about a person being an abomination? I was talking about an action.

Second of all, who are you to ask God "why did you make me like this?"

My prayers go out to those lost souls to see the true light and find acceptance of themselves as they are so that they can enjoy all of the wonders that life in this world has to offer.

Who are you to say what the "true light" is? What standard are you using?

William Tell
06-14-2014, 11:03 AM
lol! I disagree with this. And I'm as anti-homosexuality (at an individual level) as anybody here. I'm not a fan of it at all.

Did you even read what he said? if so, how can you disagree? If no one procreated, the human race would go extinct, period. Read again:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by parocks http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=5563737#post5563737)
One has no severe consequences to society (alcoholism), the other (gayness) would cause the extinction of the human race if everyone did it

Guitarzan
06-14-2014, 11:07 AM
First of all, who said anything about a person being an abomination? I was talking about an action.

Second of all, who are you to ask God "why did you make me like this?"

Who are you to say what the "true light" is? What standard are you using?

You said some gays believe in the Bible when it states that homosexuality is an abomination. And as I stated earlier, as I look around the world...I see people that seem to be born gay, and are not just acting out on a behavior. Do you not see this? Or are you just wearing some sort of biblical blinders? It seems to me that homosexuality is not some behavior, but it is how some folks are wired...part of the essence of their being. So if this is true, then my point follows that in your example these people must wonder why the good Lord put them into an existence as an abomination.

In regards to your question about the trio light....I'm just as qualified as you are, sir.

erowe1
06-14-2014, 12:30 PM
Seems like a good comparison to me. What's the problem?

TonySutton
06-14-2014, 12:34 PM

just like alcoholics and christians

erowe1
06-14-2014, 01:14 PM
just like alcoholics and christians

Maybe.

56ktarget
06-14-2014, 06:35 PM
Its fun to see bigots like perry openly display their ignorance.

Christian Liberty
06-14-2014, 06:39 PM
Did you even read what he said? if so, how can you disagree? If no one procreated, the human race would go extinct, period. Read again:
I meant that I disagreed with the idea that alcoholism causes no harm to society.

Christian Liberty
06-14-2014, 06:41 PM
You said some gays believe in the Bible when it states that homosexuality is an abomination. And as I stated earlier, as I look around the world...I see people that seem to be born gay, and are not just acting out on a behavior. Do you not see this? Or are you just wearing some sort of biblical blinders? It seems to me that homosexuality is not some behavior, but it is how some folks are wired...part of the essence of their being. So if this is true, then my point follows that in your example these people must wonder why the good Lord put them into an existence as an abomination.

None of this is relevant to anything.

In regards to your question about the trio light....I'm just as qualified as you are, sir.

I agree. And my qualifications are zero.

God's Word is the only standard that makes sense.

Maybe.

Christianity isn't genetic, because everyone naturally refuses to be a Christian.

Origanalist
06-14-2014, 06:41 PM

Not as fun as seeing trolls at work.

William Tell
06-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Not as fun as seeing trolls at work.

Or seeing to 2 bars, on a pink account:eek:

Origanalist
06-14-2014, 06:59 PM

Two bars and 130 posts and he's already famous. :rolleyes:

William Tell
06-14-2014, 07:01 PM
Two bars and 130 posts and he's already famous. :rolleyes:

I think he was the first guy I ever neg reped. The second was teh Collins, one each:D
I have indeed plus repped Collins though, not sure about pinky, probably not.:(

Christian Liberty
06-14-2014, 08:06 PM
I think he was the first guy I ever neg reped. The second was teh Collins, one each:D
I have indeed plus repped Collins though, not sure about pinky, probably not.:(

What did you +rep Collins from? I've never seen him make a good post. Then again, I don't usually read his posts. Then again, most of them lack text;)

Matt Collins
06-14-2014, 11:26 PM
Yes. Some people are born with it, other people choose it.

Suzanimal
06-14-2014, 11:40 PM

I says 56ktarget "is off the scale", lol. I wonder what the other neg rep levels say.

parocks
06-15-2014, 12:03 AM

Yeah. If there were other choices that were more accurate, I might choose that one.

Yeah. Being attracted to the wrong sex makes it impossible for you to reproduce. Inability to reproduce - clear harm.

Mental illness, medical condition, either one works. Here, take this pill, it'll make you want to have sex with girls. Here, stop eating soy, it's loading you full of estrogens which is screwing with your wanting to have sex with girls. It could be caused by any number of things. Do the science, get the cure.

dannno
06-15-2014, 12:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/tZtB9bi.gif

parocks
06-15-2014, 12:47 AM

Alcoholism has serious consequences for "society" (I hate that term, but I'm going to use it anyway and hope that people don't take me to mean something that I don't). Alcoholism and child neglect/abuse also go together. Not to mention driving while under the influence, which often leads to people who can't handle their alcohol killing people or getting into accidents on the road.

Now, I want to be clear here, this in no way means that alcoholism should be illegal, or even that drunk driving should be illegal. I'm completely opposed to the "pre-crime" concept. Just because some drunks abuse their kids or kill people on the road does not mean that anything should be criminalized. It does mean that it isn't something we should encourage. Similarly to how I think you have every right to shoot heroin, but if you asked me my opinion, I'd suggest you pass on that right, even if it were legal as it should be.

And... the idea of everybody being gay is just ridiculous. Its never going to happen. There might be some people who are gay but don't act on it because of religious beliefs. But that's nowhere NEAR half the population. To be clear, I do believe homosexuality is harmful to society, but in much more subtle ways than "oh no, everyone is going to become gay and humans will go extinct:p"

lol! When it comes to politics and history I think I'm smarter than anybody I know in person. I'm also not nearly as humble as I should be:p

They don't understand it because they disagree with it. Most people here are fine with homosexuality. I'm not. I don't believe that its moral and I don't think it should be encouraged. Now, I am of course a libertarian and I believe everyone should have the right to do what they want with their own lives as long as they don't aggress against anyone else. But, there are lifestyles I disprove of, and homosexuality is one of those.

The point that he was making was obvious. Just because your genes predispose you to certain activities doesn't make those activities right. Admittedly, I'd rather hear that from a pastor than a GOP politician. Perry needs to lean that his genetic presuppositions toward control, violence, and war do not give him an excuse to partake in those activities. But, just because it wasn't really his place to say what he said, just because he's a hypocrite, doesn't mean he's wrong.

I don't think trying to cure homosexuality with drugs is the answer. I think Romans 1 is the correct answer. Because ultimately, I see it as a sin issue, not as a disease. The same is really true for alcoholism. Jesus Christ is the answer.

I disagree. Christianity being true is the reason why homosexuality, or anything else, is immoral. You cannot separate morality from faith.

I don't trust scientists (http://www.vincentcheung.com/2010/01/22/gang-of-pandas/)

There are four hypothetical possibilities here:

1. BOth homosexuality and alcoholism are wrong

2. Alcoholism is wrong but homosexuality is not

3. Homosexuality is wrong but alcoholism is not.

4. Neither homosexuality nor alcoholism is wrong.

You're presupposing #2, but how is that any better than #3? The Bible tells me that #1 is correct, but how do you know?

So what?

Too much to address - here's some.

The argument is that it's intrically bad because it leads to extinction. The argument isn't that it's bad because it will. Let's flood with viruses, they won't kill everybody. No, intrinsically bad.

Regular sex got us where we are today. Gay sex means there's no one left. Quick, which one is better? This is not a hard one to answer.

If you want to tie it in with Christianity, "be fruitful and multiply".

Humans without medical conditions can reproduce. They're healthy. Reproduction is necessary for humans. Humans who can't reproduce, are not healthy.

Healthy is better than not healthy.
the GOP should be using science words and not religion words. It's as if the GOP isn't even trying. Surely, they know that it's really hard to find a GOP voter in the Northeast that wants to hear about how religion and not science holds the cure to gay. Was that Ken Mehlmans plan? Strongly anti-gay, using no arguments from science, ensuring that the anti-gay message

The reason we have marriage is for reproduction. It's the reproductive unit. 2 people coming together to form a reproductive unit. Changing the meaning of the word marriage to negate its entire purpose seems the bad idea.

About alcoholism. Yeah, there are consequences to it. I added serious to the sentence when reading it over. Alcoholism does not present a catastrophic risk to society.
It's been there, all along. It creates individual problems. Just another bad thing to add to the long list of things that are bad. And everyone has some of those bad things, some a lot more than others.

None of that is extinctionary. I just think that there is a big red flag with anything like that that is extinctionary. Is the thing extinctionary? Avoid this. Encouraging extinctionary things is just bad public policy.

And it's not because it will cause extinction, but because good does not come of it. Sickness is not the equivalent of health. Lets not encourage sickness, disease, malfunction. What happens when the reproductive rate slows down is people can't retire as young as they used to. That's a pretty big effect on society. Abortion plays a role here as well.

otherone
06-15-2014, 06:21 AM
Too much to address - here's some.

You do understand that many heterosexual couples choose to not have children?

William Tell
06-15-2014, 06:58 AM
I says 56ktarget "is off the scale", lol. I wonder what the other neg rep levels say.

"on their way out the door" "can only hope to improve" "has a little shameless behavior in the past" also, if they are just a little pink, or green they "is an unknown quantity at this point"

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/memberlist.php?page=1431&pp=30&order=desc&sort=reputation

Carlybee
06-15-2014, 07:33 AM
Most gays are gay because they are just gay. They feel repulsion at the thought of being with someone of the opposite sex.

I knew a set of boy/girl twins. They were both gay. He was about as feminine as a boy could be and she was masculine. Ergo, perhaps some chromosomal thing happened when the eggs were developing..I don't know but the bottom line is I don't believe they could help or had any control over what their sexual preferences were or how they identified as people. I don't think that made them mentally ill, maybe anomalies compared to what society thinks people should be but if it was me I would probably be pretty pissed off to be called abnormal and somehow less of a human if I was otherwise still a contributing member of said society. I don't think science even knows why but we as a people are pretty screwed up to expect everybody's eggs to line up in the same basket and if not then they must be broken. We are too ignorant as a species to make any definitive determinations. And for those who keep bringing religion into it, not everyone is religious or even believes in the bible so that dogma belongs to those who do and you don't get the right to force it on them. Just as those who are gay shouldn't have the right to try and force their inclinations on you. At the very least we should try to accept that we are all nothing but lowly humans in the grand scheme. Ie, we really don't know wtf we are talking about most of the time and therefore have to rely on propaganda to tell us how to think.

NIU Students for Liberty
06-15-2014, 08:56 AM
And Republicans wonder why they're a punchline...

Cap
06-15-2014, 08:57 AM
I am starting to feel a little bit sorry for Perry, he really has some inner demons going on. Pathetic actually.

Sonny Tufts
06-15-2014, 02:08 PM
Being attracted to the wrong sex makes it impossible for you to reproduce. Inability to reproduce - clear harm.

So someone who gets a vasectomy or has her tubes tied is mentally ill?

kahless
06-15-2014, 02:28 PM
Maybe he is part of the plan to ensure a Hillary Clinton or Democrat Presidency. They pay him to enjoy the ride and throw out these gaffes very early on when no one is paying attention. At some point they then run him as a serious candidate and if by chance he wins the nomination they pull out this footage as some startling revelation or "breaking news" to hand the general to Hillary.

The media will use it at just the right time, like how every cycle they bring out Ron's newsletters as some explosive breaking news.

parocks
06-15-2014, 05:07 PM
You do understand that many heterosexual couples choose to not have children?

right. But they don't have a mental illness, or medical condition or what have you, which makes it impossible to do so.

parocks
06-15-2014, 05:19 PM
So someone who gets a vasectomy or has her tubes tied is mentally ill?

No. There are reasons why they became unable to reproduce. In the gays case, it's the mental illness. In the other cases, it wasn't mental illness that caused it.

parocks
06-15-2014, 05:22 PM
Maybe he is part of the plan to ensure a Hillary Clinton or Democrat Presidency. They pay him to enjoy the ride and throw out these gaffes very early on when no one is paying attention. At some point they then run him as a serious candidate and if by chance he wins the nomination they pull out this footage as some startling revelation or "breaking news" to hand the general to Hillary.

The media will use it at just the right time, like how every cycle they bring out Ron's newsletters as some explosive breaking news.

Maybe something like that. The GOP should really stop arguing that the best way to cure medical conditions is with religion. They don't say that cancer should only be cured with prayer. It makes the GOP sound stupid.

mosquitobite
06-15-2014, 06:32 PM
Most gays are gay because they are just gay. They feel repulsion at the thought of being with someone of the opposite sex.

I knew a set of boy/girl twins. They were both gay. He was about as feminine as a boy could be and she was masculine. Ergo, perhaps some chromosomal thing happened when the eggs were developing..I don't know but the bottom line is I don't believe they could help or had any control over what their sexual preferences were or how they identified as people. I don't think that made them mentally ill, maybe anomalies compared to what society thinks people should be but if it was me I would probably be pretty pissed off to be called abnormal and somehow less of a human if I was otherwise still a contributing member of said society. I don't think science even knows why but we as a people are pretty screwed up to expect everybody's eggs to line up in the same basket and if not then they must be broken. We are too ignorant as a species to make any definitive determinations. And for those who keep bringing religion into it, not everyone is religious or even believes in the bible so that dogma belongs to those who do and you don't get the right to force it on them. Just as those who are gay shouldn't have the right to try and force their inclinations on you. At the very least we should try to accept that we are all nothing but lowly humans in the grand scheme. Ie, we really don't know wtf we are talking about most of the time and therefore have to rely on propaganda to tell us how to think.

Maybe it would be more politically correct to call them mutants?

I kid!!

otherone
06-15-2014, 06:35 PM
right. But they don't have a mental illness, or medical condition or what have you, which makes it impossible to do so.

You do understand that some gay couples have children, right?

Carlybee
06-15-2014, 07:05 PM
Maybe it would be more politically correct to call them mutants?

I kid!!

Some here apparently think that. The ignorance part comes in with human limitations of thought...if it ain't like us it must be evil. We are restricted by our own inability to understand why things are the way they are. Personally I don't want to see two guys having sex..it kind of grosses me out but then I'm not too crazy about seeing anybody have sex. If people removed the visualization of the sex part and if gays stopped being attention whores about it, it would probably make it easier for some to deal with. The people who think the continuation of the species is threatened are just being dumb. There will always be heterosexuals. More likely mankind will be wiped out by man and his machines, not by the lack of procreation. I don't see the planet lacking in population anytime soon.

parocks
06-15-2014, 07:15 PM
You do understand that some gay couples have children, right?

Not through homosexuality.

parocks
06-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Some here apparently think that. The ignorance part comes in with human limitations of thought...if it ain't like us it must be evil. We are restricted by our own inability to understand why things are the way they are. Personally I don't want to see two guys having sex..it kind of grosses me out but then I'm not too crazy about seeing anybody have sex. If people removed the visualization of the sex part and if gays stopped being attention whores about it, it would probably make it easier for some to deal with. The people who think the continuation of the species is threatened are just being dumb. There will always be heterosexuals. More likely mankind will be wiped out by man and his machines, not by the lack of procreation. I don't see the planet lacking in population anytime soon.

You aren't seeing my point. Things that would cause extinction are bad.

I'm not saying that that extinction is likely to happen.

Christian Liberty
06-15-2014, 07:29 PM

Why in the world would they do that? Does it really matter to TPTB whether Perry or Hillary is Pres? I doubt it.

Carlybee
06-15-2014, 07:44 PM
You aren't seeing my point. Things that would cause extinction are bad.

I'm not saying that that extinction is likely to happen.

So you are equating gays with an an apparatus of apocalypse? Too much fail in this thread to even continue.

kahless
06-15-2014, 09:21 PM
Why in the world would they do that? Does it really matter to TPTB whether Perry or Hillary is Pres? I doubt it.

Whether you believe his statement or not the fact that he said it is politically foolish for anyone seeking to win in the general. He not only did it once but twice which tells me me either he is a complete moron or his Presidential aspirations are only for the purpose of thwarting or propelling other candidates.

parocks
06-15-2014, 09:58 PM
So you are equating gays with an an apparatus of apocalypse? Too much fail in this thread to even continue.

I'm saying a simple fact - that if everyone was homosexual, human beings would vanish from the early. That's a fact.

It's my opinion that humans going extinct is very bad. There should be widespread agreement with that opinion.

Things that would cause extinction shouldn't be encouraged by public policy, they're intrinsically bad.

You seem to think that if gay actually won't cause extinction that it's not a problem, and you seem to think that I'm arguing that it will cause extinction.

No. if it, taken to the extreme, causes extinction, it's extinctionary and therefore, bad.

You also seem to think I'm talking religion - "apocalypse" - but I'm talking science. A failure to reproduce causing extinction. No religion there, just science.

Carlybee
06-15-2014, 10:11 PM
I'm saying a simple fact - that if everyone was homosexual, human beings would vanish from the early. That's a fact.

It's my opinion that humans going extinct is very bad. There should be widespread agreement with that opinion.

Things that would cause extinction shouldn't be encouraged by public policy, they're intrinsically bad.

You seem to think that if gay actually won't cause extinction that it's not a problem, and you seem to think that I'm arguing that it will cause extinction.

No. if it, taken to the extreme, causes extinction, it's extinctionary and therefore, bad.

You also seem to think I'm talking religion - "apocalypse" - but I'm talking science. A failure to reproduce causing extinction. No religion there, just science.

That is retarded.

HOLLYWOOD
06-15-2014, 11:26 PM
Distraction.... someone take the prescription drugs away from Rick Perry... while you're at it, take that war criminal Doug Feith, who Rick's foreign policy adviser(brainwasher) away too.

Voluntarist
06-16-2014, 06:03 AM
xxxxx

jtap
06-16-2014, 07:13 AM

I dare say that a former homosexual might not have been a homosexual, but just someone experimenting. There is no way to know for sure though unless they come up with a genetic test or even prove that it is a genetic issue.

I will give Perry a bit of credit since it sounds like he's admitting that homosexuality is a genetic issue, which many Christians don't want to admit is possible (I lean towards it being such but am not claiming to be sure of this). Politically he's an idiot for bringing this subject up as it is a poison pill and won't help him.

I do think it's an apples and oranges comparison, both fruit (assuming they are genetic) but your sexuality isn't really a genetic coding that inclines you to be an addict to gay or straight sex. Wouldn't a proper comparison be alcoholics to sexaholics (with no gay or straight component)?

William Tell
06-16-2014, 07:45 AM
I dare say that a former homosexual might not have been a homosexual, but just someone experimenting. There is no way to know for sure though unless they come up with a genetic test or even prove that it is a genetic issue.

I tend to think someone would know what his sexual orientation is, but that's just me. I don't get you would decide that one man who is attracted to other men is a 'real' homosexual and another isn't. If you listen to former homosexuals, they are pretty clear about what their tendencies were. To me, it's really just an issue of if you believe them, I do, but I see how it would be amazing to most if true. Especially since so many say they went through a spiritual transformation.

After the spiritual experiences I have had, I can believe it 100%. But I can see how non believers might not except that such things happen. And there are certainly religious people who do not think God is so involved in personal lives. But I realize that may be slightly off topic.

The question is, whether one believes those who say their orientation changes. I don't see why so many insist it does not happen. Regardless of the cause.

jtap
06-16-2014, 07:52 AM
I tend to think someone would know what his sexual orientation is, but that's just me. I don't get you would decide that one man who is attracted to other men is a 'real' homosexual and another isn't. If you listen to former homosexuals, they are pretty clear about what their tendencies were. To me, it's really just an issue of if you believe them, I do, but I see how it would be amazing to most if true. Especially since so many say they went through a spiritual transformation.

After the spiritual experiences I have had, I can believe it 100%. But I can see how none believers might not except that such things happen.

Many things are possible and I admit that. The lines are often not as black and white as we like them to be and I'm not trying to be difficult but thinking about the grey areas, bisexuals come to mind. How does that come into play? Are they heterosexual or homosexual or in-between the transformation?

erowe1
06-16-2014, 07:54 AM

How is that ignorant?

William Tell
06-16-2014, 08:04 AM
Many things are possible and I admit that. The lines are often not as black and white as we like them to be and I'm not trying to be difficult but thinking about the grey areas

Understood.

bisexuals come to mind. How does that come into play? Are they heterosexual or homosexual or in-between the transformation?
I think they are just bisexuals, being attracted to one thing does not always exclude attraction to something else. Granted, it does seem kind of odd to to a lot of us. I think a lot of them end up with one or the other over time, but that does not mean they don't have both urges.

Carlybee
06-16-2014, 08:43 AM

I will give Perry a bit of credit since it sounds like he's admitting that homosexuality is a genetic issue, which many Christians don't want to admit is possible (I lean towards it being such but am not claiming to be sure of this). Politically he's an idiot for bringing this subject up as it is a poison pill and won't help him.

I do think it's an apples and oranges comparison, both fruit (assuming they are genetic) but your sexuality isn't really a genetic coding that inclines you to be an addict to gay or straight sex. Wouldn't a proper comparison be alcoholics to sexaholics (with no gay or straight component)?

There are definitely people who are hedonists and will do anything with anybody and they may not fit the exact definition of gay per se.

TonySutton
06-16-2014, 10:01 AM
I know it might be hard for some members here to understand but there are actually people who aren't attracted to body parts the way a lot of people are. They are attracted to the person and the body parts simply become a mechanism for displaying their affection.

jtap
06-16-2014, 11:16 AM
I know it might be hard for some members here to understand but there are actually people who aren't attracted to body parts the way a lot of people are. They are attracted to the person and the body parts simply become a mechanism for displaying their affection.

That makes sense to me logically (choosing your sexual preference - which could change over time based on the person you are in love with), but that would have nothing to do with the "genetic coding" Perry is talking about.

scottditzen
06-16-2014, 01:37 PM

Yes, you sound like true man of science.

Voluntarist
06-16-2014, 07:43 PM
xxxxx

Voluntarist
06-16-2014, 07:55 PM
xxxxx

DFF
06-16-2014, 11:11 PM
It is a disorder.

I kind of lean in this direction as well.

But maybe homosexuality has some kind of purpose in nature - like, population control since gays don't reproduce.

Carlybee
06-17-2014, 01:07 AM
The funny thing about this whole thing is that rumors have gone around for YEARS here in Texas that Rick Perry is bi.

Voluntarist
06-19-2014, 05:23 AM
xxxxx

Legend1104
06-19-2014, 02:45 PM
Personally I am against homosexuality as a Bible believing Christian and don't really disagree with what Perry is saying, but the real problem is that this gets media attention because it has become a political issue. This type of debate needs to be discussed between people on an individual level. This is exactly why Republicans and Libertarians should be making it their position to end government licensing of marriage for anyone. Then this stuff would just go away. Many a democrat hate repubs because of the "gay issue." It should not be a crime worthy of becoming a social pariah and being declared a backwards toothless idiot to hold those types of opinions, but it should also not be a legal, political issue either. As a Christian I believe that the only way that a person gay or straight can become right with God is through salvation and that is not something that the government can give you, and I don't want a day to come where I or my pastor will go to jail for believing what I believe. This is why so many Christians are so short sighted because they don't realize that by allowing government marriage to continue they are not only leading to their own destruction (so to speak) but are actually going against their own Christian creed. Did Adam and Eve get a marriage license? If I want to be married to my girlfriend and the pastor (and Bible) says it is ok, but the government does not then who has the final authority over it, God or the government? Christians need to wake up.

jtap
06-19-2014, 05:40 PM
Rick Perry: I ‘stepped right in it’ comparing gays and alcoholics

Texas Gov. Rick Perry admitted Thursday he had yet another “oops” moment when he recently compared homosexuality to alcoholism.

“I got asked about an issue, and instead of saying, ‘You know what, we need to be a really respectful and tolerant country, and get back to talking about, whether you’re gay or straight you need to be having a job, and those are the focuses I want to be involved with,’” he said at a Christian Science Monitor event. ”Instead of getting — which I did, I readily admit, I stepped right in it.”

Perry continued, “If you’re really going to be the party that’s going to go talk to everybody and say, ‘Listen, you may not agree with all of my positions, but getting you and your family, your loved ones the opportunity to live a better life because we have created a climate in this country where you’re going to have a job and a good job and a good paying job,’ if we’ll do that, then I think we’ll be successful.”

Perry’s original comments came during a conversation about “reparative,” or gay conversion, therapy that Texas Republicans formally endorsed in their party platform just this week. Practitioners of the controversial therapy claim to be able to turn homosexuals straight with a variety of techniques that critics argue are both psychologically damaging and ineffective.

“Whether or not you feel compelled to follow a particular lifestyle or not, you have the ability to decide not to do that,” Perry said June 11, according to The San Francisco Chronicle. “I may have the genetic coding that I’m inclined to be an alcoholic, but I have the desire not to do that, and I look at the homosexual issue the same way.”

Perry reflected Thursday on his 2012 presidential run, which he described as both “humbling” and “painful” while stopping short of ruling out taking another shot at the White House in 2016.

“I am glad I ran in 2012, as frustrating, as painful and as humbling as that experience was,” he said, adding later, “Being prepared both physically and mentally is very important.”

http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/rick-perry-i-stepped-right-it

As I referenced in the OP this was not the first time. How dumb of him to not realize that the first time he did it?

Occam's Banana
06-19-2014, 06:01 PM
“I got asked about an issue, and instead of saying, ‘You know what, we need to be a really respectful and tolerant country, and get back to talking about, whether you’re gay or straight you need to be having a job, and those are the focuses I want to be involved with,’” he said at a Christian Science Monitor event. ”Instead of getting — which I did, I readily admit, I stepped right in it.”

Perry continued, “If you’re really going to be the party that’s going to go talk to everybody and say, ‘Listen, you may not agree with all of my positions, but getting you and your family, your loved ones the opportunity to live a better life because we have created a climate in this country where you’re going to have a job and a good job and a good paying job,’ if we’ll do that, then I think we’ll be successful.”

Geezum crow! I don't care what you think about homosexuality - this guy is just a babbling moron ...

PaulConventionWV
06-19-2014, 06:33 PM
http://www.thevoiceofreason.com/2011/10/images/RickPerryCornDog.jpg

It's always sad to see how societal pressure has driven those in the closet to come up with irrational, scientifically unsound reasons to lambaste homosexuality. This sort of projection can't be healthy.

Did you really just imply that everyone who criticizes homosexuality is "in the closet."

This subtle propaganda is getting ridiculous. Rick Perry did not compare homosexuality to alcoholism. He made an analogy to alcoholism. There is a big difference.

DamianTV
06-19-2014, 06:40 PM
Rick Perry is as addicted to bashing homosexuality as Smurfs are to playing with Blue Balls.

There, I said it. Now, who is the addict? The homosexuals, or Rick Perry?

PaulConventionWV
06-19-2014, 06:43 PM
Right. It appears that you have at least average intelligence, if not greater than that. I'm a little surp rised that RPF is now full of people who can't understand Perry's common sense argument.

It's really weird how taboo this all is. Any time you mention the word "cure", you're bound to get lambasted because it's just not PC to think homosexuality can be cured or that it's anything other than the most normal thing anybody ever did.

Of course, it's all just a big political dog and pony show and arguments that stifle the freedom to choose one's own identity regardless of what people think your "nature" is, are made in the interest of an agenda. Why wouldn't you want gay people to have the option to change themselves? You can't possibly use force to repel them from this sort of therapy and then claim to be interested in their true identity. You're a hypocrite if you do that.

PaulConventionWV
06-19-2014, 06:56 PM

Wow, somebody get me a tissue.

Your words just... speak to me, man... they speak to me.

No, I think the point is that people should, rather than "accept" what people say they are, they should strive to become what they want to be and anybody who stands in their way while telling them heart-wrenching stories about how they're making the "wrong" decision is truly a hypocrite and an enemy to freedom.

PaulConventionWV
06-19-2014, 07:02 PM

I hate to use semantics on you, but I do believe it is important to make the distinction between a comparison and an analogy. Nobody is comparing homosexuality to alcoholism. That most certainly would be apples to oranges. What he IS doing, is giving a very valid analogy.

PaulConventionWV
06-19-2014, 07:10 PM
I am starting to feel a little bit sorry for Perry, he really has some inner demons going on. Pathetic actually.

There we go again with the implication that people who talk bad about things must be doing them. Why do people accept this garbage as valid?

PaulConventionWV
06-19-2014, 07:22 PM
The funny thing about this whole thing is that rumors have gone around for YEARS here in Texas that Rick Perry is bi.

Yep, everybody loves a good rumor.

And the rumor about people who speak out against homosexuality is ALWAYS the same -- they're really closeted homosexuals, themselves, who are struggling with their inner tendencies.

What a load of horse shit.

Guitarzan
06-19-2014, 08:15 PM

And the rumor about people who speak out against homosexuality is ALWAYS the same -- they're really closeted homosexuals, themselves, who are struggling with their inner tendencies.

Methinks somebody's feeling a bit insecure...

William Tell
06-19-2014, 08:23 PM

No, he's right about the horse shit thing, I see straight guys get called **** all the time for saying that lifestyle is weird. Except I have heard some stuff about Rick Perry in particular, that may or may not be true.

otherone
06-19-2014, 08:36 PM
Why wouldn't you want gay people to have the option to change themselves?

Homosexuals have the freedom to change themselves, just as heterosexuals do.

Guitarzan
06-19-2014, 09:04 PM
No, he's right about the horse shit thing, I see straight guys get called **** all the time for saying that lifestyle is weird. Except I have heard some stuff about Rick Perry in particular, that may or may not be true.

Yeah. I was talking about him, in particular.

PaulConventionWV
06-19-2014, 11:00 PM

Of course somebody had to say this... because, OF COURSE.

I'm not, but of course I could never convince you of that because no matter what I say hereafter, I'm really just fighting against myself all along. You can't win an argument in which people automatically frame everything you say as an inner struggle against desires to join the people they ostensibly support.

I'm done with this.

PaulConventionWV
06-19-2014, 11:03 PM
Homosexuals have the freedom to change themselves, just as heterosexuals do.

Yes, as they should. That's my point.

Guitarzan
06-19-2014, 11:32 PM
Of course somebody had to say this... because, OF COURSE.

I'm not, but of course I could never convince you of that because no matter what I say hereafter, I'm really just fighting against myself all along. You can't win an argument in which people automatically frame everything you say as an inner struggle against desires to join the people they ostensibly support.

I'm done with this.

Heh...of course I jest. i just thought you kinda stepped into that one and couldn't help myself.

But it also crossed my mind that you made that thread asking the forum for advice on whether to kiss a girl on a first date, which is an answer that comes to real men naturally, without outside input.

PaulConventionWV
06-20-2014, 05:41 AM
Heh...of course I jest. i just thought you kinda stepped into that one and couldn't help myself.

But it also crossed my mind that you made that thread asking the forum for advice on whether to kiss a girl on a first date, which is an answer that comes to real men naturally, without outside input.

So you're kidding, but then you simultaneously imply that you're not kidding because of a joke thread I started.

Not to mention, you seem to be a gay supporter, which is fine, but then you throw the "real man" label at me? I am no less of a man than you, sir, and if you must ask, if it had come to that moment with that girl, I would not have hesitated. I didn't need to ask, I was just curious.

Thanks for being passive-aggressive, though.

Voluntarist
06-22-2014, 10:12 AM
xxxxx

acptulsa
06-22-2014, 10:32 AM
It's the choice of his analogy that brought him the scrutiny he's now blessed with. He would have run into the same problem if he had compared left-handedness to alcoholism - left-handedness being something very analogous to homosexuality but not very analogous to alcoholism.

Do you know what alcoholism is?

Alcoholics aren't people who drink. Alcoholics are people who have considerable trouble controlling their drinking. Alcoholics aren't people who say, 'Let's do whiskey instead of beer.' Alcoholics are people who say, 'I can't have had enough because there's still some in the bottle.'

Carlybee
06-22-2014, 10:54 AM
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/2014/06/20/rick-perry-gay-alcoholism-mistake/11103393/

Rick says remarks were a mistake

Carlybee
06-22-2014, 10:59 AM

Hey I didn't write an ebook about but there's one out there so either there's some truth to the rumors or he did something to get on someone's poo poo list. No pun intended. I didn't just pull that out of my ass. Again no pun intended.

http://gawkerdotcom/5868489/all-your-rick-perry-gay-sex-rumors-collected-in-one-handy-book. Link broken for sensitivity to the butt hurt

Keith and stuff
06-22-2014, 11:14 AM
Is Rick Perry an alcoholic or a homosexual? Not that there is anything wrong with either. After all, President Bush is an alcoholic. And even the president on House of Cards is an alcoholic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk

Voluntarist
06-22-2014, 11:42 AM
xxxxx