PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Gordon Has Endorsed Ron Paul On Several Occasions...

Unregistered
06-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Also tweeted to wish Billy Grahm a happy birthday, and this guy is not for aggot-fay ism. Go Ron Paul! Go Jeff Gordon!!!!
www.nascar.com

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Well, he's certainly not going to do any endorsing on your link. I'm guessing you are just paid to post the NASCAR link all over the internet. Come up with something better.

TaftFan
06-12-2014, 12:50 PM
Well, he's certainly not going to do any endorsing on your link. I'm guessing you are just paid to post the NASCAR link all over the internet. Come up with something better.

This is weird. I doubt nascar.com needs him to post the link on forums. Its freaking Nascar for crying out loud.

I wonder if this guy is just trolling.

eduardo89
06-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Why can guests post? That seems silly.

Christian Liberty
06-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Ron Paul >>>>>>>>>> Billy Graham.

jkr
06-12-2014, 01:18 PM
thats gr8!
plz proove it w/ link

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-12-2014, 05:21 PM
This is weird. I doubt nascar.com needs him to post the link on forums. Its freaking Nascar for crying out loud.

Yeah, I know what you're saying. Not NASCAR, but it could be somebody else advertising on the NASCAR site. Maybe the OP wants you to click on something within the site, such as Jeff Gordon. There will then be outside advertising on Gordon's profile. The goal is to get people to see those ads and click on them.

I know it might sound circuitous, convoluted, or whatever, but a lot of companies take this cheap or sometimes cheesy route. I contract with people regarding web marketing, content, etc., and I've seen a lot of this kind of stuff. Sometimes it can work though.

Sort of related: There was a marketing company that wanted me to work on the content of their website. I forget the exact word, but they needed the website to be "enticing," or something like that. I wondered what kind of company that provides marketing services to others can't even figure out how to market themselves.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-12-2014, 05:24 PM
thats gr8!
plz proove it w/ link

I've never hear Gordon talk about such matters. Does not seem to be him all, but I could be really wrong.

pcosmar
06-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Why can guests post? That seems silly.

It is a guest forum,,for that purpose..

Though I thought links were disabled.

Unregistered
06-14-2014, 10:30 PM
It was prior to the start of the 2012 Daytona 500 and this guy's my cousin from some marketing company.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-16-2014, 05:14 PM
It was prior to the start of the 2012 Daytona 500 and this guy's my cousin from some marketing company.

So Jeff Gordon was publicly endorsing Ron Paul and talking politics before the start of the Daytona 500? I don't think so.

jkr
06-16-2014, 06:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eZUR1SSNj6g
http://torquetube.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Jeff-Gordon-1-Claremont-Peter-Roebuck.jpg
http://www.hammerdownusa.com/1990GordonJeff.jpg