PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Graham wins primary outright

RonPaulFanInGA
06-10-2014, 07:42 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/2014-primary-north-carolina-lindsey-graham-virginia-nevada-north-dakota-maine-107676.html

Mr.NoSmile
06-10-2014, 07:46 PM
And no one was surprised because none of Graham's challengers had everything wrapped up in one.

eleganz
06-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Oh well, at least they made him spend 10mil

Brian4Liberty
06-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Oh well, at least they made him spend 10mil

That is one upside to this.

Matt Collins
06-10-2014, 08:55 PM
If you can't take them out, cause as much pain as possible. Make their lives as miserable as you can. If you're lucky/good you cause them to lose the will to fight you.

Tod
06-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Would his Democrat opponent be any worse than him?

Vanguard101
06-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Would his Democrat opponent be any worse than him?
Works in our favor if we want Rand to be the nominee. At the same time, it would be better if we could get him out.

mello
06-10-2014, 09:50 PM
How does that douche keep winning?

dillo
06-10-2014, 09:56 PM
How does that douche keep winning?

Because South Carolinas #1 issue is the War on Terror, it employs the entire state.

William R
06-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Just goes to show how bad Evangelicals really are. The blowup the world crowd sends Loafers Graham back to Washington.

GunnyFreedom
06-10-2014, 10:08 PM
Because South Carolinas #1 issue is the War on Terror, it employs the entire state.

Actually, with all the bases that have been shut down in SC because the troops are all overseas, the GWOT has bankrupted SC. Bring the troops home and re-open the bases in SC and SC will boom again. Mind you, I don't expect the voters of SC to grasp that simple logic. I have canvassed there for Ron Paul. Twice. I know better.

The Goat
06-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Sadly the war drum beats awful loud here in SC. He just ran commercial one after another about how pushes big spending on "the troops". Neocon nation.

William R
06-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Sadly the war drum beats awful loud here in SC. He just ran commercial one after another about how pushes big spending on "the troops". Neocon nation.

More war for Israel so we can blowup the world.

GunnyFreedom
06-10-2014, 10:19 PM

Aye, it makes more sense that SC voters just like killing people, and are willing to live in poverty to make that happen.

fr33
06-10-2014, 10:22 PM
I don't have a high opinion of South Carolina. I visited there once and don't want to go back.

GunnyFreedom
06-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Since Florida is actually a displaced Yankee-state; I'm calling SC as "The Florida of the South." I'm just waiting for the face-eating zombies.

parocks
06-11-2014, 01:04 AM
If you can't take them out, cause as much pain as possible. Make their lives as miserable as you can. If you're lucky/good you cause them to lose the will to fight you.

Susan Collins in Maine won today. She was unopposed. I agree with you.

Matt Collins
06-11-2014, 05:14 AM
Just goes to show how bad Evangelicals really are. The blowup the world crowd sends Loafers Graham back to Washington.
No, the blame is on the opposing campaigns not communicating to the voters why LG should go. Voters do what they are told, and if no one tells them what to do, then nothing happens.

nobody's_hero
06-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Liberal media likes to claim that the South is full of backward, government-hating individuals who oppose everything that comes out of Washington, D.C.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Though, honestly, speaking as a Georgian, I wish it were true.

The South once prided itself on its spirit of resistance. Now all of that has been replaced by former-democrats-turned-republicans who won't hesitate to send status quo politicians back to D.C. over and over again to facilitate more government growth. What I see here in the Georgia GOP sickens me so much I have little time to be bothered by South Carolina's shortcomings, but I have to admit that it's odd that the first state to leave the union is now groveling at the master's feet. Graham prides himself on being a 'problem solver' and many Southerners who worship at the altar of Reagan can't even remember that he once said, "government is not the solution to our problems. Government is the problem."

So the next time some smarmy liberal comes up to you and tries to say that the South is full of ignorant obstructionists who just want to destroy government, correct them and remind them that Lindsey Graham won the SC primary. :(

Xenliad
06-11-2014, 10:11 AM
I've never voted for a Democrat before, but I'd consider it here. Lindsey Graham is the worst Republican in the Senate. Are there any general election polls yet?

ZENemy
06-11-2014, 10:29 AM
I dont understand why pepole are still voting, its been proven now that your vote means nothing.

www.businessinsider.com/major-study-finds-that-the-us-is-an-oligarchy-2014-4

Major Study Finds The US Is An Oligarchy

The U.S. government does not represent the interests of the majority of the country's citizens, but is instead ruled by those of the rich and powerful, a new study from Princeton and Northwestern universities has concluded.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Actually, with all the bases that have been shut down in SC because the troops are all overseas, the GWOT has bankrupted SC. Bring the troops home and re-open the bases in SC and SC will boom again. Mind you, I don't expect the voters of SC to grasp that simple logic. I have canvassed there for Ron Paul. Twice. I know better.

I know you're on the road, so you don't have to take too much time to answer:

What did you run across that was the mental block, "southern" evangelicals keen to wipe out the Muslims, or police state addled "half backs" from NY and NJ?

Anti Federalist
06-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Since Florida is actually a displaced Yankee-state; I'm calling SC as "The Florida of the South." I'm just waiting for the face-eating zombies.

Ah, already answered.

Pericles
06-11-2014, 01:22 PM
I dont understand why pepole are still voting, its been proven now that your vote means nothing.

FIFY

DamianTV
06-11-2014, 03:40 PM

Braaaaaiiiiins!

Er, wait, this guy doesnt have a fully functional brain, neither does that guy, or that guy, or that guy, whats a Zombie to do? Get Brain Stamps from the Fed?

RandallFan
06-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Lindsey Graham has failed to get an amnesty into the hands of Bush or Obama. He failed to get carbon taxes into the hands of Obama.

Cantor openly admitted he wanted to give Obama half an amnesty.

AngryCanadian
06-12-2014, 04:25 AM
How does he win? MONEY.

nobody's_hero
06-12-2014, 06:39 AM
How does he win? MONEY.

If that's the only factor, it doesn't explain how Brat, a guy no one has ever heard of before, just beat Cantor who raised at least 25 times as much money.

AngryCanadian
06-12-2014, 08:23 AM
If that's the only factor, it doesn't explain how Brat, a guy no one has ever heard of before, just beat Cantor who raised at least 25 times as much money.
You just answered your own question.

Saint Vitus
06-12-2014, 11:47 AM
Ive been to all lower 48 states, and South Carolina is arguably the worst. There is a lot of natural beauty in it, but it's made up of some of the worst people. Warmongering, evangelical, police-state loving, drug warriors, that are on welfare. No wonder they elect the worst politicians.

Madison320
06-12-2014, 12:26 PM
More war for Israel so we can blowup the world.

And simultaneously cut spending!