View Full Version : Time to focus EXCLUSIVELY on TEAPARY07

terlinguatx
12-01-2007, 12:17 PM

TechnoGuyRob
12-01-2007, 12:24 PM
2nded.

AlexMerced
12-01-2007, 12:26 PM
we will, it's already pretty strong, and only getting stronger, with the Mercola endorsement, Momentum generated by the RRL and Debate Buzz, Grassroots efforts, and the upcoming view appearance we should be seeing more spikes in pledges like we saw yesterday!!!

Just keep spreading the word, RON PAUL!!!

tremendoustie
12-01-2007, 12:26 PM
Let's blow this thing wide open. What can we do to start increasing pledges now? Have e-mails been sent to all meetup members, and facebook/myspace members?

Exarel
12-01-2007, 12:37 PM
Yea, lets keep our promotion and efforts focused soley on this event. No more minibombs.

goldenequity
12-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Donations/Money is sexy.... but

Put some of your mental muscle into the delegates issues as well......
Critical deadlines are FAST approaching.... and we are SHORT....
(did your hear me?)
we are SHORT NEEDED DELEGATES!!!!!

simply go here for 20 seconds and read:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=39707 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=39707)

W. Virginia is finally getting some attention....
DC is in shambles....
Ohio is starting their petition drive and need THOUSANDS of signatures...

COMMENT:
"These kinds of things are the things we should be working on right now. Nothing means anything if he is not on ballots and does not have delegates. All sign waving, and money giving and advertising is useless for a candidate that does not have any delegates to vote for him if he wins them."

COMMENT:
"I keep telling people this but people seem to think Ron Paul will just become president through some magical internet poll. Delegates and registered Republicans are the ONLY thing that can get Ron Paul the Republican nomination; money bombs, discussion of Mike Huckabee, etc all just form a big Ron Paul circle jerk while the important issues fall off the first page of the forum."

Not being critical here...... just trying to lift our gaze toward the horizon..... instead of down at our feet...... lots of balls to keep juggled in the air..... and frankly....
it really IS about us BEING THE SQUEAKY WHEEL in the HQ Campaigns ear..... they are scrambling now..... more reacting then anticipating..... understandable......
don't get mad at them......
but HELP in the Grassroots SQUEAKING efforts......

When we SQUEAK (LOUDLY ENOUGH)....... HQ LISTENS (and it DOES keep them on the ball.... make no mistake).

So again..... just a general encouragement.... about "spreading" you attention and posting and energy into ALL THE BALLS!

randy :)

Mark37snj
12-01-2007, 01:25 PM
Bump

justinc.1089
12-01-2007, 01:25 PM
I agree with you and its driving me insanse that its not possible for me to become a delegate because of my schedule. But I will do whatever I can to help to try to get other people to become delegates.

AlexMerced
12-01-2007, 01:30 PM
The best way to increase pledges quick, is to call supervoters and lobby big opinion leaders like Mercola.

We should start emailing a lot of Niche magazines about doing a piece on Ron Paul, either telling them to contact the camapign for the interview or even interviewing supporters like the coverage that Taco John, Trevor, and LLepard have been able to garner.

Micahyah
12-01-2007, 01:34 PM
I think we have a couple big areas, that ALL of our focus should be on.

1. Delegates
2. Registrations
3. Tea Party '07
4. Canvassing and getting Ron Paul's name out on a daily basis locally

Teenforpaul08
12-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Yes. IMHO, it's extremely important that we get 10 million+! It will be interesting to see how the MSM will respond.

mconder
12-01-2007, 01:40 PM
We need to get all the people endorsing him to advertise this event. If you know one of his endorsers, suggest that they advertise this event and become part of one of the biggest political events in history!

ChicagoLawyer
12-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Guys, the most important thing we can do is to volunteer and knock on doors and ask people to vote for Ron Paul. Giving a bunch of money on Dec. 16 will be good, but it will only be another day or two of good news for the campaign. What gets people to decide to vote is to meet actual, real people who show their support for their candidate. If everyone who gave money on November 5th would go out and knock on doors we maybe could win this thing. Please don't get insulated by the comfort of your computers.